|-| ellp

T!dus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hail all realmers......i am looking for help with orc i have never been good with orc so i am looking for ANY strats and tips please send

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
well for orcs... there are a variety of them...
some examples of unit combos:

1. grunts/berserkers/shamans

this tact is becoming increasingly popular... where the grunts are the tanks in the game or wall... if u put it that way... they will absorb any damage n prevent any harm upon ur berserkers since berserkers are weak against melee...

2. wyverns/batriders

this tact is more of a harrassment strat than once that is used in frontlines of a battle... given the fact that batriders detonate upon air units... use it to kill workers... and give your enemy hell of a time... but this tact is good if u have a distraction... in 1v1 games.. u should have a decent grunt army... to use as a distraction... this is quite similar to the raiders 2-pronged attack

3. grunts/raiders

more of a semi-mid game tact... the answer is pretty simple... use ensnare on the ranged units while ur grunts finish em off... remember to keep the raiders away from frontlines unless ur enemy is going casters... or if your enemy decides to early hunts... just ensnare n rush towards the undefended base... though not exactly a foolproof tact... it should get you some advantage in early game...

these are just some examples... with the units in the horde... im sure u can think of something better since orcs are more versatile now...

T!dus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok cool thanks for the help honestly that was helpful.....see i have newver been to good at this game my best was either hm..ud..or Ne lol never orc but yea i am sure i will get better

EarthSiege

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
umm no one is using taurens since TFT came out. In RoC a orc player almost alwayz had some tauren, espicailly in team games. TAUREN ARE THE BEST MELEE UNIT IN THE GAME, USE THEM!!

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes orc meat is muy good just like in last game we saw but i dont got replay if u want us to prove it maybe electro or pan has replay

EarthSiege

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Orc have the most weapons in the game ranging from anti-air to casters, Of course the "Melee Meatshields" and their heros can really make the difference in the game.

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
orcs r the bez meatshield n yet at the same time.. the race wif 1 of the strongest ranged units in terms of damage... berserkers... windriders... demolishers...

the damage is insane... nice to do some gd mixin... esp now in tft

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I like the Orcs now for the nice variety of units they can splash gold on. Unlike NE, which has stayed basically stagnant through RoC to TFT. Yes, Orcs are really hell meatshields.

'lusted Raiders is good in RoC, but now you'll need 'serkers and Batriders and miss a few Raiders in TFT to do so.

EarthSiege

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
umm I will go back to what i said before THEY HAVE ALL THE WEAPONS!!!!!!

FOR THE HORDE!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: If your going to go back to what you said before there is no reason to post it again

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
hey x42bn6... right now i am way more pleased how blizzard has balanced the horde... not too long ago... i was saying tt orc tacts were way too stereotypical... n too easily anticipated...

at least now... we orcs have VERSATILITY!!!

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
hahaha... i doubt the patch will wreck the orcs... i ask ppl ard me... "which is the worst race in wc3??" they all say orcs... lol... i bet i would say that if i did not play orcs... frm 1 angle they look bad... which is untrue... that i would consider an advantage...

if u r a non orc player... think of its 'weaknesses' well... expensive... towers aint got decent armor at start... orc burrows are weak... they are mostly slow... they creep bad other than fs... which not many ppl use now... they take a fairly long time to produce... they use up alot on food... yea a bunch of em... when i first played RoC... i was a human player and it SEEMED to be that orcs were the lousiest race... until when i tried it... my thinking changed...