~yeah, i think you calculated wrong, just a bit

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Meh, it's fine.
BOT:

Lunar and the group are about half-way to the forest of Hanuk. It is a calm forest, usually, but every one prepares for a fight, none-the-less. Afterall, they were carrying a package and some important suplies -- though not really valuable. As they cross the barrier to the forest, Qwy starts to have that feeling of his. Afterall, For`ma is his element.

Lunar: You expecting company?
Qwy: Not expecting...
Lunar: I see. Well then, everybody, prepare for our first battle together since boot camp. Except, it's no drill -- this time! *dual blades folding-up* Let's keep moving forward, still...

In the shadows, five figures lurk. Thier animalistic instincts drawing them towards the sweet smelling scent of salves and restoration items. They are known as jirin, a wolf-like (for comparison purposes) creature who likes to indulge in the herbs used for our salves and restoration items. They will kill for them.

TIPS FOR BATTLE:
Fighters can usually use 1-2 spells before mew is worn.
Martial Artists can usually use 3-4.
Mages can usually use 6-8.
Sages can usually use 10-12.

The jirin are For`ma creatures, so they are generally weak against Fry`zi and, less so, the opposite(s) of For`ma (I leave you to recall or look it up ;)). HOWEVER!! Spells are the only way to "take advantage" of weaknesses, at least at this time.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Qwy watches the creatures as they approach. He pulls his Sais from his belt.*

Qwy: I must advise caution.

*One of the jirin leaps forward and Qwy throws a Sai straight at the creture, hoping for a one hit kill while he calls upon his For`ma Mew to ensnare the others with his Trees of For`ma Mew. The Sai connects, but does not take the creature down, only wounding it greatly and impeding its movement, having been hit hard in the shoulder. Qwy pulls forth his third Sai and prepares himself.*

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*One Jirin runs at Marn, Marn quickly puts himself in a defensive stance and wait for the attack. The Jirin lunges forward with his claws ready to attack. Marn blocks one claw with his staff, and then attempts to swing the staff to hit the other claw. To late the claw slashes at Marns leg*
Marn: ahhhhhh DIE
*As the Jirin pulls back his claws preparing for another attack Marn spins around to get enough speed and knocks the claws with his staff, The Jirin jumps forward again with his claws not ready to attack but his mouth open. Marn Leaps into the air and unleashes his rising blow upon the Jirin. The Jirin tumbles to the ground. Assuming that it is dead Marn begins to walk away. Marn feels a sharp slash at hiss foot and Marn falls down.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Lunar: Marn! Are you okay?!
Marn: I'm fine... That jirin just surprised me.
Lunar: Good.

Lunar prepares an Aid spell, anyway. Lunar takes a stance as his, once, students have known him to take. As a jirin approaches him, Lunar twirls to his right to allow his left Dual-Blade to strike on the onslaught and his right Dual-Blade to strike as the jirin falls behind. Lunar quickly turns around to meet the jirin, again, but he is struck upon the chest as the jirin pounces. It quickly goes to the task of scratching at Lunar's armor for the food it smells. Lunar raises his left arm and swats the jirin away, leaving a gash on its left forebody shoulder. Holding that paw up, the jirin begins to growl at Lunar. Lunar looks at his chest, glad his armor was able to absorb all the scratches. He, however, still feels the blunt-force damage given.

Lunar: Fiesty...

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: Bam u gave me this spell "Ebb and Flow: Oci`fa mew that brings the tides to boost allies" but i dont know what it does, can u please explain it to me?

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: SOrry I wasn't on for a little while...

Here are the things I'm buying:

x1Pretty sleeping bag: -200
x2 Medium Healing salves: -50
x1 Heazy Mew Restortation: -45

TOTAL: -295 Zix
LEFT: 5 Zix

BoT:

Hiro: Such a long time since I have tasted the adrenaline flowing through my veins like fire. DIE! *Unsheaths Hell Razor* Fire, isn't it beautiful? *Slashes at a Jirin, leaving a large wound laced with flames* *Turns to other Jirin* Inferno. *A ring of fire surrounds two of the Jirin.* Burn. Burn. BURN. BURN!

Lunar: Hiro!

Hiro: Sorry. Sometimes, the fire seems so beautiful... and coupled with the adrenaline in my veins... *Sheaths Hell Razor, extends claws.*

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
OOC: Whoa, havent been on for a while. Btw, what does TECH do? Crap im broke, by 5 Zix... grr

Current: 300 Zix
Buy:

Healing
1x Heal Light
1x Heal Medium
1x Heal Heavy

Mew
1x Restores Slight
2x Restores Medium

Sleeping Bag
1x Command

Remaining: 10 Zix

( forgot to put remianing )

there, fixed.

BOT:

Xaomi: You guys okay?!
Everyone: Yes...
Xaomi: Die.... *blam at the last remaining jirin ( or how many r there.. )
Jirin: Rac s ali ca *hyper fast slash at Xaomi*
Xaomi: Im alright, its just a cat..
Jirin: *pounces like a cat on top of Xaomi, ... crushing her*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Hiro: DAMN! DIEDIEDIEDIEDIE! *runs, jumps, and does a barrel roll in mid-air, slicing through the jirin, leaving it in 13 slices, and lands on other side (right side) of Xaomi.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: 2/5 jirin are dead. 3 remain. 2 are injured. Don't worry about the jirin, they aren't endangered or anything, and they make great roasts ;)
Ebb and Flow basically boosts mew and physical strength of allies, but not self. "Ebb" enhances your allies, while "Flow" drains your mew. There are a lot of spells like that, so don't worry about it ;)
BOT:

Lunar: Good work! Now let's finish off these last three!

Lunar rushes at the one he's been engaged with. It has several gashes on its body, but is has also landed a few blunt-force blows to Lunar's chest. This time, Lunar's Dual-Blades hit their mark across the jirin's neck. It falls to the ground, lifeless, as Lunar gets up and wipes some blood off his Dual-Blades and Golden Armor.

OOC: 3 jirin dead.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Hiro: The last two are mine.

*Hirop rushes at the last two jirin, who seemed to have tried stalking him.*

Hiro: Inferno!

*The jirin on his left is incapacitated, surrounded by fire. Hiro rushes the second one, slashing, cutting, slicing, and stabbing, leaving the jirin in ribbons.*

Hiro *talking to first jirin*: I'll leave you to roast.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Inferno won't kill. It's flames are used only for immobilization. Someone else can finish him off, the spell should be effective for two more posts (when you can "battle post" again).

I'll also state this now. TRY not to "battle post" until two posts after you posted your last one.
EXAMPLE

Tacitus
BAM
Final Warrior
Tacitus

That's fine. This, however, isn't (from now on)...

BAM
Tacitus
BAM

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Marn stares at the Jirin. Wide eyed thinking how this will be the first time that he may kill something besides for plain hunting*
Marn: I cant kill in cold blood. Not like this...
Lunar: *pats marn on the back*The first one is that hardest. Well come on oy you might as well get it over with. If he was immobolized he woulda showed you no mercy
Marn: your right...
*Marn runs at the immobolized Jirin and jabs it with his staff right in the throat. The Jirin falls, to make sure it is dead Marn slits its throat with his knife.*
Lunar: well i think we will have some good eats tonight!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
SUPPLIES:
Added 5 Jirin Carcasus
Used 1 Polish
-->Weapons Repaired
-->Armors Repaired
Added For`ma Ability Tree Meld: Cloaks Self
Added Fry`zi Ability Flame Walk: Mew Rushes to Feet to Enhance with Fire
Added Tsu`as Ability Lunar Spin: Lunar's specialty attack
Added Oci`fa Ability Water's Edge: A surprisingly powerful, but inaccurate, lunge

Lunar: Looks like we have quite the hall. *looks to the sky* We'll set up camp soon. We'll roast up a jirin or two tonight. *folds Dual-Blades back down* Let's move on.

Night comes quickly, though it doesn't sneak up on them. Everyone enjoys a tasty meal of jirin roast. (SUPPLIES: Remove 2 Jirin Carcasus) The fire is warm, and the night is cooler than the season normally is. When everyone awakes, they quickly pack up and continue on their way.

BEGIN DAY TWO OF JOURNEY!
RESULTS OF DAY ONE!
5 jirin defeated.
Lunar to limit level 1
-->Gains `Lunar Spin
Qwy to advanced level 1
-->Gains `Tree Meld
Marn to advanced level 1
-->Gains `Water's Edge
Hiro to advanced level 1
-->Gains `Flame Walk
Xaomi to advanced level 1
Karasu to advance level 1

OOC: The ` symbol simply means "removable". Also, for now, we'll have everyone "automatically" take spells and abilities related to their PoI. Later, I'll take requests via PM or IM (don't have AIM right now, but I'll tell you when I do) for non-PoI spells and abilities. I leave you with the responsibility to know your non-alligned PoI and not to request those. If you request a non-alligned spell, however, I won't honor your request for non-PoI -- no ifs ands or buts!!

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Hiro: Somethin' didn't agree with me...

Lunar: Must have been the Jirin carcasses.

Hiro: Mebbe. So, where are we headed now?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Lunar: Well *looking at map* We're halfway through this forest, then we have to cross an open field before we even see the lights of Yur.
Qwy: Hmm? I'd say we're getting to the worst part of this forest.
Lunar: I have to agree with you.
Marn: What do you mean?
Lunar: We should be prepared for bandits and creatures worse than jirin.
Hiro: Nothing like a good challenge.
Lunar: Yes... We must be wary, none-the-less.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((you're mixing Lunar & Lunaster again...))

*Qwy seems on edge, he twitches slightly and is very mindful of the swaying of the trees and the location of everyone's blades.* "Something draws near" *He holds his finger near his mouth, signaling for silence. He quietly whispers* "Five meter spread, no sound."

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Lunar switches up his Dual Blades as everyone prepares their own weapon. They begin thier search, not quite sure of what they'll find. However, they are also being watched by several, three or four, hykash. Qwy and Marn are closest to them, but they don't see them yet. Hykash are, for lack of a good description, tigers. They are Fry`zi aligned creatures.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Karasu: Look Out

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Hiro: Damn! No spells from me this time! *Claws slide out* Keeeyaa! *Slices at a Hykash, which dodges.*