Elemental Seed

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Lunar: Hello, Qwy. Selene, daughter, this is the warrior of For`ma I summoned.
Selene: Well met, traveler.
Qwy: *bowing* Hello. It's been a while, Lunar. What is up with this "meteorite"?
Lunar: As you know, we often mine our best material from meteorites that graze one of the moons on their way down. This one is an...interesting find.
Qwy: Oh?
Lunar: Yes. It's royal-grade. One of the highest.
Qwy: Let me guess, it's for that spoiled brat of a prince.
Lunar: Yes, but don't let anyone else hear you say that.
Dianna: Should I stand ready at the door?
Lunar: You don't have to; they can let themselves in.
Dianna: You just don't want to show curtousy to that mercenary, again.
Lunar: It's not that. I don't feel it's neccessary.
Qwy: It may be for the best, Lady Goldwind. *sitting* Who are we waiting for?
Lunar: A few more of our old friends. It's been a while since I saw you all at training.
Qwy: You mean since you were yelling at us in training. You may have been the best drill seargent this kingdom has ever seen.
Lunar: I just hope everything I helped to build under the former king doesn't fall apart...
Selene: The prince was born under a bad star.
Lunar: Daughter! *sighing* I know you are right... I just hate to admit it.

Lunar throws some coins to Qwy. Qwy looks it over for a bit, a little surprised at the ammount. He looks at Lunar for a moment as he thinks of what to say.

Qwy: This is a lot of zix.
Lunar: It's only the first half, too. We each get 300 zix now, and 300 upon completion. We have approximately 2000 zix extra to spend on the journey, but I'm hoping we can avoid spending too much.
Qwy: How far are we traveling?
Lunar: Our first goal is to get to Yur.
Qwy: Hmm? That's a good three days journey... That is, if I'm right about how we have to travel.
Lunar: Yes...on foot. But that's not the end. We have to travel about 50 miles northwest of Yur after that.
Qwy: It'll be fun to explain that one to our group.
Lunar: Yes, but we don't have the money for any other mode of transportation.
Qwy: 2000 zix doesn't go as far as it used to...
Lunar: That's what I'm afraid of. But we'll be taking off soon enough, I hope. *Lunar looks to the barrack's door* I wonder when the rest will arrive.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Dark Blade jumped down off of the roof of the building and landed on his knee. He stood up slowly, and he looked around. He started heading towards the barracks.*

Dark Blade: I could go to the barracks right now...or I could go do something else, but what else do I have to do?

*Dark Blade thought for a moment then he decided it was best that he got to the barracks first, so he started walking in that direction. It took him around ten minutes, but he finally could see the barracks. He ran up to the barracks and knocked on the door.*

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Hiro: There.

*Hiro jumps off the building roof and pulls a backflip, landing feet first.*

Hiro: It's been a while... *Walks up to building and opens door without knocking.*

Lunar: It's inpolite to walk in.

Hiro: I was invited over. And I didn't want to put your wife through more work.

Dianna: It's ok.

Hiro: I don't think so. So anyway, what's our job?

OOC: Sorry about the name, Bam.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Selene is Lunar's daughter...
BOT:

Lunar: *looking at Dark and Hiro* We have to retrieve some royal-grade Tsu`as metal for the prince.
Hiro: I see. What's the pay?
Lunar: 300 zix now; 300 when completed.
Dark Blade: *noticing a package* What's this?
Lunar: You recall Grev, right?
Dark Blade: The...mercenary?
Lunar: Yes.
Hiro: He was banished by the last king!
Lunar: The prince brought him back in.
Dark Blade: A foolish mistake.
Qwy: He is our next king.
Hiro: And after what Lunar did to help build up this kingdom under the previous king! I like the current king, and all, but he's not quite as good.

Lunar tosses Hiro and Dark Blade their payment. They look at the 300 zix for a moment before tucking it away. Lunar then puts his chin in his hands. Dianna and Selene stand at his side.

Lunar: I don't trust this situation, much. Are you two sure you can handle everything while I'm away?
Dianna: Yes, we are more than capable, husband.
Selene: Besides, what could go wrong while you're gone?
Lunar: Hah... You're probably right.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
occ:Can i say its after noon right now?

*after noon falls Karasu reaches the city*

Karasu: hmm where this meeting place is

* a kid bumps in to Karasu and pig pockets him. tehn he quickly grabs the kid*

Karasu: You Like to steal dont u?
Boy:p...PLz sir im sry my mother shes...shes.. ill i have no money

* A Crowed surrounds both of them*
ooc:um bam or Tacitus can u take over my carater from here? i g2g*

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: sry i havent replied, internet was done for a lil

BOT:

*Marn walks towards a bird that landed on the tree near him, he takes the letter and throws the bird a littlw food, Marn begins to read it and a tear forms in his eye, Marns mother(Tarene) walks toward him interested in the letter*
Tarene: What is it son?
Marn: Lord Lunar hasnt heard yet
Tarene: Heard of what?
Marn: this letters adressed to dad...he didnt know of dads sickness
Tarene: oh dear.... it will grieve Lunar to know, well boy go run to that barracks you needa tell him
Marn: Mom the letterwas about a job...You think i could help them out, ya know to dod Dads work
Tarene: oh... you tell Lunar that about your father and you can ask him to go with him. But you know how young you are, a few years earlier than your father joined the military
Marn: Ok ma' but dont expect me for dinner tonight, and the dinner after that... and the other dinners after that, as a matter of fact i may not be back for a while
Tarene: Give your mom a kiss*Marn kisses his mother on the cheek* Now remember Lord Lunar has said before to you when you can and cant tag along, if he says no he means NO.
Marn: i know but the last time he refused me the chance to help out was when dad was alive, hes gotta let me help now...*Marn runs off in a full sprint to get his equipment then runs towards the barracks, its a 3 hour run*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Hiro: That fool. Bringing back that mercenary... hmmph. So, when are we leaving?

Lunar: As soon as everyone else gets here.

Hiro: Everyone else? How many people are needed for this job? The three of us is good enough.

Lunar: This is by the Prince's orders.

Hiro: Damn.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Marn is running through the streets when he sees Karasu holding a child in the air. He still looks at him, not liking a pick-pocket. However, when he sees Marn, the young child of a man he knows, he drops the child and walks toward Marn

Karasu: Marn?!
Marn: Master Karasu. It's been a while.
Karasu: Last time I saw you...you were but a lad!
Marn: Yes. I am looking for Lord Lunar.
Karasu: *sighing* Looks like we have the same intentions. Where is your father?
Marn: Uh...? Can we get to Lord Lunar, first?

Karasu and Marn walk together toward the barracks, and eventually knock at it's door. Lunar, himself, walks over to it this time -- as he was already up. He opens it and, with a look of utter surprise, looks upon Marn's face.

Lunar: Marn! I asked for your father!
Marn: I am...sorry to inform you, Lord Lunar, that my father...my father...he has died of a strange illness.
Lunar: *looking down for a moment then looking into Marn's eyes* He was a brave man. I suppose this means you want to tag along?
Marn: Yes, sir.
Lunar: I think that will be just fine.
Hiro: Please tell me you were just holding out for them?
Lunar: Unfortunately, we have two more to await. However, we have a farewell meal to partake of.
Selene: Yay!
Lunar: Help your mother, Selene.
Selene: Yes, father!

Selene quickly goes off to find her mother in aiding her in setting the table. The other look at Lunar, a tad surprised. This kind of think might be expected for a long campain, but this shouldn't take more than one or two weeks.

Reaction score
Name: Ke'ladag
PoI: Maj`as
class: Sage

appearence: He is hugely built and is a very tall man© He can use weapons bigger then him© He used to were a black shirt under his armor but now its just a white shirt

Weapon: umm©©© his fist

Armor: Light armor is actual light

Ablilities:

Spells:
Rose Web: Maj`as mew that creates a web entagling foes to slow them.
Cape: Maj`as mew where a cape seems to cover allies to hide them.
Rose: Maj`as mew that sends a rose to appear on a foe and drain them as damage that revitalizes self.
Wise Strike: Maj`as mew that strikes using the Wisdom of Majakz to damage target)

This character will meet up with us in Yur. That may take a few days, however...
~~BAM the DOC

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Uh... (0? Why do you have copyright signs in your post?...

BoT:
Hiro: A farewell meal, sir? But this is only going to take 2 weeks top.

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
OOC:
Name: Xaomi Nudryh
PoI: Aqu`to
Class: Magi

Appearance: Xaomi is with chilly/icy light blue hair in long strands, down to her shoulders. 5 Foot tall, and cold... ice!

Weapons: Siranna's Mace - Mace with ultimate power, no.. but its strong. Has elemental damage of ice. Shape of a regular mace but a tad bigger.

Armor:
Helm - None
Torso - Heavy Armor
Leg - Some ordinary boots
Hand - Gloves

Abilities:
Mace Mastery

Spells:
Bubble: Mew calling forth a frozen bubble to freeze foes in their tracks.
Speculate: Mew allowing for a deduction of your enemies weakness -- leaves vulnerable.
Illusion: Sends a wave of ice mew to damage target.

Sorry for so late, BF seems to be weird...
Hard 2 understand this! K.. kill the other post i didnt know we were heading for the barracks
aww damnit yo tacticus can u send me that stuff again? I closed the aim window.... grrr it was about hte rp

BOT:

Xaomi: Hmm.. the barracks.. yes.... I will go.
Xaomi: *packs up armor, gloves, weapons, and supplies*
Xaomi: *starts a run toward the barracks, it is around 10 minutes away.*

OOC: I want to meet with tacticus while he is walking around, could someone do thaT? I dunno what to say..

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'll state this, before I make an story post.

All abilities not labeled as "Mastery" are limited use. They are all 1x per level then 2x at 5, and 3x at 10, and goes up to 5x at 20. No ability will exceed 5x use per day. You are all level 1, Lunar is 1 (advanced) -- He'll make 2 a little earlier. We should be up to around 3 or 4 by Yur with a few extra abilities and spells passed around ;)

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC:

Get on with the story. Damn BF server... GONNA TORCH YA! HEEHEEEHGEEEHEHEHEHEHEEE!

BoT:

Hiro: I'll be outside also. *Walks outside* It's been a while... *Makes a wierd whistling noise. The same noise replies to him.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: BAM,...c'mon... *smakcs BAM around for a while*

BOT:
*Qwy stands near near the outskirts of the forest near the barracks. He practices his martial arts with his Sais.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: I'm fast-forwarding time!!
BOT:

After the rather large feast, everyone was permited one night to rest and make any final preparations. There isn't much in town for anyone to spend 300 zix on (as it really isn't much), but some have purchased supplies (list in next OOC). Lunar stands at the gate with Dianna and Selene, awaiting the rest.

Lunar: *as they approach* It is a three day travel to Yur. We will not be taking many trails, in order to save time. We may run across bandits and wild animals on our way, but that's to be expected. We currently have 3,000 zix for rashions, and I used 1,500 to purchase food and necessary supplies. It should be enough for the three day travel, but we may still need to forage. There will be no questions about travel! We do not have the funds to afford other means! Each of you will be payed an additional 300 zix upon return to the capitol Hivics (where we are). You will also be given your weakly pay check, for any who are military. If you are not, I will recommend you to the academy if you desire (only one of us, now, is not).

Lunar walks up to his wife and daughter and hugs both of them. They may not be coming, but they will be left in charge of the Prince's personal security detail and castle security. As the group moves out, Lunar waves good-bye to his family, and they to him. The journey to Yur has begun. Lunar takes a moment to look at the package given to him by the mercenary. He wonders why he was instructed not to open it.

OOC:
PURCHASABLES
Various Herbs
--Healing Salves (15 - 50)
----15: Heals Light
----25: Heals Medium
----50: Heals Heavy
--Mew Restoration (10 - 45)
----10: Restores Slight
----20: Restores Medium
----45: Restores Much
--Tech Restoration (30 - 100)
----30: Restores 1 Use
----60: Restores 2 Use
----100: Restores 3 Use
--Sleeping Bag (REQUIRED FOR SLEEP)
----Runt: 50 - Not well insulated, and easily torn
----Trainee: 100 - Insulated and made with better material, still not a good rest
----Command: 150 - Decent insulation and decent material, accomidable
----Pretty: 200 - A little flashy, but provides a good nights rest

Lunar:
300 zix
-60 (4x Light Healing Salve)
-80 (4x Medium Mew Restoration)
-150 (1x Command Sleeping Bag)
10 zix

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc:
300 zix
-30 (2x Light Healing Salve)
-40 (2x Medium Mew Restoration)
-60 (2x 1x tech restore)
-150 (1x Command Sleeping Bag)
20 Zix remaining

BOT:
*Qwy rumages through his recently purchased items and then pulls forth his Sais and begins to juggle them to pass the time while he walks to wait for the others with Lunar*

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: Command Sleeping Bag - 150

*Dark Blade looked at his new sleeping bag and thought he spent a little too much on it, but he liked the way it felt so he bought it anyway.*

Dark Blade: I'm ready whenever you guys are...

*Dark Blade sits down next to Lunar and Qwy.*

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC:
-45 3x Light Healing Salve
-60 3x Medium Mew Restoration
-150 1x Command Sleeping Bag
45 zix

BOT:
*Marn walks towards the waiting group and begins practicing his different stances of staff*