Elemental Seed

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Your characters exist on a planet of nine moons and twelve distinct elemental influences. It is called Majakz. These invfluences also have their own color. Your equipment will be made from an [elemental] stone (often from the planet of influence). You don't just start out with these weapons; they have to be made.

Everyone will have magical powers, though all non-mage types will be limited in casting ability. Your strongest magic will come from your planet of influence (now: PoI), but you can use any "non-opposing" element. Not all PoI will seem to make sense in "elemental name", but will be distinct none-the-less.

Moons:

Tsu`as | Moon of Destiny | Silver Moon
~~This is the first moon, and often considered the strongest. Few have been blessed with its light, as told by their beauty and silver or golden hair. It has been said that those blessed by Tsu`as have no elemental opposite, and they can work with any other PoI. The magic associated with Tsu`as is one of altering or empowering the very fabric of one's destiny. It can best control life and death. Tsu`as has a close alignment is Sas`ru. Tsu`as individuals make better magi than anything else.

Sas`ru | Moon of Destruction | Black Moon
~~Sas`ru is essentially the same as Tsu`as, except that it controls Death better than life, and Destruction is its primary power. Few may be born with this influence, but they are often feared as they can succumb to destructive tendancies. Sas`ru has a close alignment with Tsu`as, but cannot work with Sol`ha. Sas`ru individuals make better combatants.

Cro`eh | Moon of Temporal | Velvet Moon
~~Cro`eh blesses those lucky to be born under it with the power to control time. Though they cannot actually alter time or stop it, they are able to differentiate the temporal paths of many. What this does is slow or quicken time, temporarily, for the few in the area. Cro`eh has a close allignment with Tsu`as, but cannot work with what is known as the Elemental Quadrad. Cro`eh influenced individuals make poor fighters, but great magi.

Bau`ri | Moon of Wind | Yellow Moon
~~Bau`ri is one of the closests moons to the planet. It blesses many, and the gift of wind is common. Those with this gift can control many elemental forces when combined with the Elemental Quadrad (it is a member). It can also shape the battlefield with Tsu`as. It cannot, however, work with Cro`eh and Sas`ru, considering it's more alligned with life. Bau`ri individuals are best as fighters.

Fry`zi | Moon of Fire | Red Moon
~~Fry`zi is considered the weakest moon, but it also has the greatest influence. Fry`zi easily communes with the powers of the Elemental Quadrad (it is a member), and can even use the powers of fortune with Tsu`as. Fry`zi cannot work with Sol`ha, as they both contradict eachother and don't, but it has no other opposite. Fry`zi members make better fighters.

Aqu`to | Moon of Ice | Blue Moon
~~Aqu`to is considered the strongest member of the Elemental Quadrad. Those blessed with it have the ability to control ice. They tend to by a tad physically weak, but mentally strong. Aqu`to can easily work with members of the Elemental Quadrad, but not with Oci`fa. Aqu`to individuals work best as magi.

For`ma | Moon of Forest | Green Moon
~~For`ma individuals are blessed with the ability to control flora and the ground. They have the special ability to combine with Bau`ri to create lightning. It is the final member of the Elemental Quadrad. They are also considered the best martial artists of all, since they have a natural affinity towards fighting. For`ma has no trouble in comination with the Elemental Quadrad, but it cannot work with Hea`na or Oci`fa. For`ma individuals make much better martial artists.

Hea`na | Moon of Beyond | Orange Moon
~~Hea`na is known for being farthest from Majakz. Those it blesses are extradinarily strong, but lack mentally. Individuals blessed have the ability to move mountains, if they wanted to. They tend to be a little hulkish and slow, but that won't let them down. Hea`na has no problem in combination with Oci`fa, but it cannot work with For`ma, and barely with Fry`zi.

Oci`fa | Moon of Beauty | Teal Moon
~~Oci`fa has the strongest pull on the oceans of Majakz, and influences its individuals the same way. Those blessed by Oci`fa have the abilty to move oceans, but it's not as destructive as it sounds. Those influenced also have an unnatural beauty, much like those of Tsu`as. The difference here is that Oci`fa individuals have the same hair color of the ocean they were born near. Oci`fa works well with Hea`na, but poorly with Aqu`to

Other Three:

Sol`ha | Life Giver | Majakz Sun
~~Sol`ha is a powerful entity that cannot really work with any other PoI. It can work with Tsu`as, but it rarely will. Sol`ha is the Life Giver for a reason. It best controls the powers of the Life Flame. It can be either terribly destructive or constructive. The most common use, however, is the destructive nature. For that reason, Sol`ha cannot work with Sus`ra. It is possible to combine with Cro`eh powers, but not as easily. Cro`eh individuals make better fighters.

Mil`ja | Balancers | Majakz Star Clusters
~~Mil`ja has been the nickname given for the Star Clusters, and they represent balance. They are often sited as those who promise to keep "Life, Death, and Rebirth" in balance, but they don't actually control that. They always ensure to bring balance to everything they do, as if it were a compulsion. Mil`ja is closely alingned with Tsu`as and cannot work with Cro`he, Sol`ha, or Sus`ru. Mil`ja individuals are divided into three categories. "Life Keepers" are best as magi. "Death Bringers" are best as fighters. "Rebirth Carriers" are best in a balance of the two.

Maj`as | Bringer of Wisdom | Majakz
~~Maj`as is the name of the Bringer of Wisdom, so Majakz influenced individuals are named after this. They are the great sages, and a very closely aligned with Tsu`as. It is difficult to say, exactly, why there are few blessed by Maj`as, but those that are display both weak and strong aspects. They tend to be able to defy the greatest laws of physics, though rarely do. Maj`as cannot work with Sol`ha or Sus`ra. Maj`as individuals make better sages.

Beginning Classes:
Fighter Starts with: 3 Ability 1 Magic
[Locked] 3 Taken
Martial Artists Starts with: 2 Ability 2 Magic
[Locked] 3 Taken
Magi Starts with: 1 Ability 3 Magic
[Locked] 3 Taken
Sage Starts with: 0 Ability 4 Magic
[Open] 2 Taken

I am accepting the 12 total characters, 3 of each class. I have the spells and abilities, so don't just post them. I'll tell them to you. There will not be multiple persons of a PoI.

Tsu`as is [Locked] (taken by bamthedoc) Lunar | Magi
Sas`ru is [Locked] (taken by Wing Zero) Karasu | Fighter
Cro`eh is [Locked] (taken by VegetaClam) Titus | Magi
Bau`ri is [Locked] (taken by AvalonX) Amadeus | Fighter
Fry`zi is [Locked] [taken by Final Warrior) Hiro | Martial Artist
Aqu`to is [Locked] (taken by FiNoFaNtAsY-BroOdWaR) Xaomi | Magi
For`ma is [Locked] (taken by Tacitus) Qwy | Martial Artist
Hea`na is [Open]
Oci`fa is [Locked] (taken by adhesive) Marn | Martial Artist

Sol`ha is [Locked] (taken by Doommaker Stayricus | Sage
Mil`ja is [Locked] (taken by DarkBlade) Dark | Fighter
Maj`as is [Locked] (taken by 90_volts_to_the_head) Ke'ladag | Sage

Name: Lunar Goldwind
PoI: Tsu`as
Class: Magi

Appearance: Tall and handsome, Lunar is tall and built for a Magi. He has incredible mew (mana, magic, whatever you want to call it, it's "mew" here). He holds two "dual" swords. This means he has four blades per arm. They fold up when he wants to use them.

Weapons: Dual Blades
Blades made from Tsu`as metal. The outer blade on each arm is designed as a defensive blade, dangerous none-the-less. The inner blade is dangerous, and much more deadly than the outer blade.

Armor: Golden Wings
Golden armor made from Tsu`as metal. It is designed to have fold-out wings to aid or give flight. It gives great defense against mew while it also can defend against close combat.

Abilities:
Dual Blade Mastery: A weapon mastery for Dual Blades

Spells:
Wings of Tsu`as: Call upon the destiny's string of flight
Light: Call upon allies' strings to heal them
Arm: Call upon enemies' strings to harm them

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Name: Qwy
PoI: For`ma
Class: Martial Artist

Appearance: Qwy's hair has dark green streaks running through it, that at times, seem to be some sort of living plant life. At times his face appears as a stone wall. Otherwise Qwy has an average appearance.

Weapons: Three Sais
Sais made from For`ma wood (does not affect piercing qualities), Two held in hand with a third hidden in a belt. When an enemy charges, a Sai is thrown and the third taken from the belt, if the thrown Sai connects, the battle could be over in an instant, if not, it provides an adequate distraction. The Sai is also useful for deflecting attacks or disarming an opponent.

Armor: Rags of the Land
A plain set of rags that is resilient enough to allow the full range of motion needed by a martial artist, yet woven into the rags are fibers and strands of For`ma wood to act as a sort of armor. Most armor and deflection comes from the use of intelligence and Qwy's Sais.

Abilities:
Sai Mastery
Sai Dance: A Twirl Enhancing Damage (1x per day, gains 1x per day per 4 levels)

Spells:
Trees of For`ma (calls upon nature's wrath to bind enemies)
Naturalize (calls upon nature's mercy to sheild allies)

GREEN!!!

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i call Sas`ru i make carater later no time :(

Edit---ok i have time now for some info

Name: Karasu
PoI: Sas`ru
Class: Fighter

Appearance: http://www.geocities.com/reiki_tantei/ID_karasu.gif (copy and paste it to ur adress bar

Weapon: Ten Ku, the blade of this is made from metal from Sas`ru. This blade can cut thurogh almost any thing. This blade however can be broken by any Tsu`as metal weapon.

Armor: Youki Cloth, This cloth has been made from an unknown material, this is cloth protects it wearer from Strong magic attacks but not very good at melee attacks. This cloth is light

Abilities:cant think of none right now(thanks bam)
1) Ten Ku Mastery
2) Dance of Blades: And attack of swift blades allowing successive attacks, low damage each but can add up.
3) Cord Strike: A low probability to actually hit, but this attack can strike the cord that keeps one's life bound to Majakz.

Magic:

1) DESTRUCTION: Desperation mew that moves worlds to bring the hand of cataclysm down, slays self and target.

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Name: Hiro Tuatan
PoI: Fry`zi

Appearance:
Hiro has silver hair, with streaks of midnight black running through it. Has piercing cold steel blue eyes. Fair-skinned. about 6 ft. 6 in.

Weapons:
Longsword named Hell Razor, a pair of retracting cat claws (like Wolverine from X-Men) with five 3 ft. blades each.

Armor:
Specially made pate armor. Made from unknown Fry`zi metal. Extremely hot to the touch.

Abilities:
Longsword Mastery
Fire Sword (kind of obvious -- increases damage with fire enhanced blade)

Spells:
Inferno: Fire mew to trap target inside a ring of fire.
Hot Foot: Fire mew to heat up allies footwear to increase agility.

Hmm? You just don't seem to have any luck. AvalonX took the last "Fighter" slot. I changed you to a Martial Artist, for now at least.
~~BAM the DOC

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
What does "Sage" and "Martial Arts" classes do? I know "Fighter" and "Mage" cuz they r ez..
Ill be Sage or Mage and I will be taking the moon "Aqu`to".
Damn this is like impossible to understand.. I can barely understand it ... Okay.. well uhh Ill be making my character in a sec... Niec RP but I cant understand..

Name: Xaomi Nudryh
PoI: Aqu`to

Appearance:

Weapons:

Armor:

Abilities:

Spells:

Am i supposed to be making the character? you said you would tell us the abilities and spells kk so we make the weapon and armor?

Make your character so I can make your ability; your weapon mastery. I'll make your spells after your character is done.
~~BAM the DOC

VegetaClam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Name: Titus Maxitonmus
PoI: Cro`eh

Appearance: Taller then most and thick. Often dressed in the Velvet robes of my moon. Never with out my amulet of the purest metal from Cro`eh.

Weapons: I let those around me carry such things, I trust in my powers.

Armor: Under my robes unless it's really hot out, I wear a breast plate incrusted with Tsu`as runes. Also a cup because I don't enjoy getting hit in the nuts.

Abilities:
Fist Mastery (since you have no weapons)

Spells:
DESPERATION TIME: Desperation mew that stops time to kill self and aid allies.
Fiddle: Aid mew that fiddles with time's flow to hasten allies.
Crush: Hinderance mew that fidddles with time's flow to slow an opponent.

-VC

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The "theif" class is a Tier 4 class. Magi is a Tier 8 class (the lowest). I'm editing your characters for spells now, so be patient. DON'T EDIT YOUR POSTS UNTIL I AM DONE AND DO NOT CHANGE YOUR SPELLS AND ABILITIES!! We can find more spells and abilities, and that is how you change class.

Fighter: Most Fighters don't have attack magic, but they have an excellent choice of attack, defense, and protective abilities.

Martial Artist: Martial Artists tend to have spells for both protection and hinderance, and a selection of abilities; though they can't mix them.

Magi: Magi can only start with a weapon mastery ability. They most likely have aid, hinderance, and attack magic, but not all do.

Sage: Sages don't start with any abilities, and this can be disadventatious. They do, however, often have two attack magics, one aiding, and one hindering.

You WILL change classes as you gain new spells and abilities. I'll post those alterations later. For now, the story...

We are all under command of one of the kingdoms of Majakz. That kingdom has a prince who has just come of age, and is the first in that kingdom's royal family to be blessed by Tsu`as. A meteorite has just fallen that holds invaluable, royal-grade metal. Lunar Goldwind, your commander, has been ordered to take a team and get that meteorite. It is within our territory.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Name: Dark Blade
PoI: Mil`ja

Appearance: My avatar, or the guy on the right of my sigatar. (Whichever floats your boat)

Weapons: Shadow Sword
Blades made from shadows that were bound into solid form by magic. It is an offensive sword. It brings out the true attack potential of the user.

Armor: Dark Spiked Armor
Armor that is pitch black. It was made out of the solid form of shadows, just like the blade. It is very lightweight and flexible, but it provides little defence.

Abilities:
Shadow Sword Mastery: Mastery of the Shadow Sword
Dark Strike: A strike using the "Death Bringer" to deal added damage
Dark Stance: A stance that affects oneself to boost defense for a time

Spells:
Star Vaccuum: Paralyzing Spell that calls down the stars' wrath to "vaccuum seal" a foe.

VegetaClam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: I'm sorry what does mew mean?
OOC: Also my DESPERATION TIME spell kills me but helps my allies?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I shall ebb the flow of time for my lord. Nothing shall stop Titus Maxitonmus and my allies from reaching the meteorite and brining it safetly back to our prince." -says aloud upon hearing the orders.

{All my training and power to hunt down some hunk of rock that fell from the sky, what a waste of my talents, but maybe I can break off a little chunk for myself} -Thinks to himself

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I have posted all information needed thus far.

Mew is, quoting self, "magic, mana, or whatever you want to call it".

Your "Desperation Mew" kills you, yes. In other words, it's not recommended to use until a Tsu`as individual gains a revival spell. It aids your allies by stoping time until they can win or retreat.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Qwy recieves his orders during training out on a high hill just outside the city. When a messenger comes to deliver the news Qwy plays around, threatening to kill him for ruining his concentration, and then sends him on his way. He then reads over the note.*

Qwy: An order to acquire this fallen star. I think I may be able to spare some time for this.

*He makes his way back to the city to find the others*

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Resting his head agaist a rock in the park. Dark Blade begins to become tranquil as he dreams of many things, the past and the future. Hearing a noise, Dark Blade lifts his head and rubs his eyes and sees a man standing above him with a letter.*

Dark Blade: What might this be?

Messenger: I am only a messenger. I know not of what is in this letter, only that it was intended for you. Now if you would be so kind as to accept your letter, then I could go about my business.

Dark Blade: Alright..

*Dark Blade takes the letter from the messenger and he opens it. He read the letter and he let out a great sigh. He stood up and he starts heading towards the city. He reaches a store, and Dark Blade jumps up onto the roof of the building and waits for the rest of the group to arrive.

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
(this is my first post in the RP section :rainfro)
Name: Amadeus Tallace
PoI: Bau`ri

Appearance: A gaunt man; a traveler -- around the age of 23. With beady dark eyes (a distinct scar obscures his left eye.), and a long plate wisp of silver hair. Although is appearance is "rough" and untamed, there is warmth in this weathered face, and a hint of loneliness. He is of medium build, with broad shoulders and thick arms.

Weapons: Fellblade
Sharp, compact, and quick to use. Forged in the depths of the Proto`zah submerged kingdom. Are primarily for burst attacks, and quick defensive strategies.

Sword Of Destruction
For each wound inflicted by the sword, one magic item carried by the victim will be destroyed.

Armor: Risquè Armor of Khaz
This Armor is made by the dwarves smith and runemaster Khaz, to a warrior named Siegfred Arnmeyer, who once saved his life. Upon Amadeus's vast travels; he passed through the small town of Isenk, there he sold his Chaos Runeshield for the Risquè Armor of Khaz. The armor is made of a special mithril alloy, which has a purple glow, hence the name of the armor (Risquè the color of purple). It gives the wearer hearty defense on all locations it covers

(which is all body locations if the wearer has all parts of this armor. But many years has passed since the armor was complete, and parts of it are known to exist in many different ocations, thus making it extremely difficult to locate and complete the armor again.)

Abilities:
Sword Mastery
Wind Strike: A distanced attack that is so fast, a burst of wind is created.
Storm Dance: A twirl of blades that makes it dangerous to get close.

Spells:
Surrounding Wing: Bau`ri mew that creates a prison restricting target's movement

Not bad, but BAM has to do your spells and abilities, besides, you have too many, and since BAM isn't on, i've taken them out for now

also, your armor and weapon may not be accepted, but i'm leaving them

if there were'nt restrictions on certain things, this would make an excellent first character :grunt

Tac

Yeah... You might consider recalling that all weapons and armor will be made of low quality material of your elemental planet. It can be anything, but keep in mind that we are on a planet called Majakz -- no dwarves, elves, humans, or whatever. Just "Majakzians" ;)
~~BAM the DOC

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Name: Marn
PoI: Oci' Fa

Appearance: 6 foot. Is commonly seen in a white robe that fall down to his waist(like the asain guy in the matrix revolutions). Red pants that are easy to move around in(like Rurouni Kenshins type of pants) Light Blue/clear hair, nearly transparent. Cold blue eyes and a light tan.

Weapons: Tsunami Staff (A quarter staff that is 6 foot) The staff was given to him when he was young by a martial artist trainer, the staff was only 4 foot and Marn was only 3'6 at the time when he first recieved it, but it grew as the martial artist said it would. The staff will probably not grow much longer though. It is clear blue with random areas of darker blue which change sometimes.
Marn also has a large knife, the blade is 1' 6 inches and is on his belt incase his staff was knocked ouyt of his hands.

Armor: Leather of Defense, is a light leather armor that Marn wears. It is very light but very strong for leather armor, defends well against jabs but a slash can rip through the armor. Marn Has placed a metal plate under his armour and above his heart.

Abilities:
Staff Mastery
Rising Blow: A blow focussing strength to the end of the staff to deal extra damage.

Spells:
Undulate: Oci`fa mew that "sinks" foes in water to slow movement
Ebb and Flow: Oci`fa mew that brings the tides to boost allies

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
*Karasu walks out of the woods carrying some logs for fire. Then a messanger bird is right in front of him with a message tied to it*

Karasu: Hmm...

*drops the load and takes the message from the birds leg and startes reading*

Karasu:Majakz wants me to find a rock? Might as well nothing to do around here only problem i live far from the city I hope they wait. it will take half a days time or so

*Walks to his house, packs up, and leaves*

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
OOC: Wtf I dont get this... and whats a messenger... like a mailman?
BOT:
*A messenger bird flys by Xaomi's house, lands on the windowsill and chirps loudly for her to hear*
Xaomi: ?! Oh, its only you. *takes the letter and reads while the bird flys back to it's master*
Xaomi (to herself): Hmm... a meteorite? Ahh.. very rare.. Ill see what I can do.
*Xaomi packs up her armor, weapons and all that stuff and heads off to the siting of where the meteorite landed*

OOC: I think I can get the hang of this... okk making my character now

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Still don't get what's going on...

BoT:
*On the moon Fry`zi, Hiro practices against a friend of his.*

Messenger: Sir! I have a letter for you!

Hiro: Who's it from?

Messenger: I don't know sir, I was just to give this to you!

Hiro: Fine. *Takes letter*

*Hiro reads the letter, getting more and more interested.*

Hiro: Jain, get me Hell Razor. I have to depart.

Jain: Sir! *Heads away.*

Hiro: Hmmm... a meteorite... what's so special about it?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: First, here are the Tier 8 (what you are) and Tier 7 Classes. This is just for an example. You'll have to "guess" and build your own for Tier 6 ;)

Tier 8
Fighter Starts with: 3 Ability 1 Magic
Martial Artists Starts with: 2 Ability 2 Magic
Magi Starts with: 1 Ability 3 Magic
Sage Starts with: 0 Ability 4 Magic

Tier 7
Soldier When someone attains 4 Ability 2 Magic
Monk When someone attains 3 Ability 3 Magic
Vas When someone attains 2 Ability 4 Magic
Seer When someone attains 0 Ability 6 Magic

BOT:

Lunar sits in the barracks awaiting those he sent a message to. He knows he doesn't have the size squad he'd like for this level of a mission, nor does he have the funds. However, he feels this can work. He looks across the table to his wife and daughter who are still preparing the farewell meal.

Lunar: Have you heard from the king's personal messanger?
Dianna: No, I haven't. Selene?
Selene: No, mom.

Lunar hears a knocking at the door, and nods to his wife. His daughter runs over to him to stand at his side. When Dianna returns with a oddly clad man, Lunar rises, a bit of anger in is eyes.

Lunar: Why were you sent here?
???: I have been ordered to go with you.
Lunar: I do not have to take a mercenary!
???: Oh? In any case, we all thought you might say that. You do have to take this.
Lunar: *looking at the box in the mercenary's hands* What is it?
???: A...gift from the king. He has ordered that no one open it.
Lunar: I'll retrieve the meteorite. He needn't worry about it.
???: Oh, I know, and so does he. This gift is for something else. Just take it, and don't anger the king.

The mercenary places the box on the table and walks out. Lunar watches him, not letting him out of his sight -- as he seems untrustworthy, and Lunar knows him to be. Soon, another knock is heard. Dianna bows and heads to the door once more.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Qwy heads to the weaponsmith. During training his Sai was damaged. After the Weaponsmith reapirs his weapon, he leaves for the barracks. He looks around outside and notices how beautiful the day is.*

Qwy (talking outloud to self): I doubt there has been a more enjoyable day in quite some time. The colors in the heavens paint a beautiful, flowing landscape.

*Qwy makes his way to the barrack and knocks upon the door, as it opens he bows and heads in.*

Qwy: Well met, one and all. Now, what is this I hear of a mission to recover a meteorite?