Efficient enough?

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
If you have enough FCR and a good tank, then yes, it works.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Guru
In you're opinion maybe, but the more mf=the more uniques, and I'm a big fan of uniques so..

-Edit-

and as for mf, i think 1157 would be ideal :butterfly
Accually its for In My Experience.

I just got a new vipermagi and lidless if you want it Weeeman. Just msg me on msn or aim.

irdamage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well if u were really interested in it u could probably use a lightnin sorc pretty efectivly for runnin countess just start hordin those ums ists and mals :)

drax

Member!
Reaction score
That reminds me, what's the best runner for countess runs? Cold sucks for her since countess is immune to cold...lol.

Flaming_Newbie

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kao
Or you could go with 97k like my Open Amazon ;)
lol that sux for open chars..... unless you have a higher off screen damage....

anways,Lightning sorcs are godly pindle mfers.... the 3 min damage is hardly noticeable seeing as how your avrage damage is half your max damage always. I think i got up to about 25k damage with my sorc. but i dobut you can do that on ladder. I think she would be great with bad gear, but she would need a good merc to keep away the baddies. if you plan on boting with this sorc forget it. Lightning sux for botting, trust me i tried it with my lvl 82 lite sorc......the chain lightning don't even hit >_<

Weeeman02

Member!
Reaction score
Yeah, I dont think jhjs has auto aim, and since chain hits in such a small radious, you are usually missing. Although i just got my key for d2jsp... and lightning is rocking :p

I just dont have a suited up merc yet.... or she'd be rocking hell...