Easiest tiger boss, EVER

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Ok so i'm with the guild in ZG, we've killed all bosses up to tiger, we wiped twice on tiger from bad luck.

On our third attempt, some dumb ****ers kept dotting and dps'ing Zath so he died way before the others did. Zath rezzed so we ran out but they kept following us, i got to just before the demon summoners (the imps) before i died. They ended up hanging around and killing everyone before they reset. Some of us got pissed off, others lol'd (Like me!).
We rezzed and healed up, we got to the ramp before the tiger boss and Zath was lying down like a corpse, with 1% hp (Just like the core hounds before Magmadar in MC). You could deal damage to him, but he wouldn't die.

We decided, to go ahead with the normal plan, minus Zath, so therefore, the fight would be considerably easier. A few of us were skeptical about it, thinking he'd rez or something. Anyway, we went ahead and we dps'd Thekal first, then as we were dpsing Lor'Khan, Zath gained health and was at about 40%, so a few locks dotted him and he lost a bit of health, we practically ignored him.
We killed Lor'Khan and Thekal, and as usual, Thekal respawns as that crazed Tiger, but this time, he immediately respawned with 50% hp. So we had no time to go to the phase two area, i tanked him against a wall and he fell like a ton of bricks. Afterwards, we realised that Zath despawned and was nowhere to be seen.

Conclusion: We only had to kill Lor'Khan and Thekal, then Thekal as a tiger starting from 50%.

Glitches...ftw!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Any of you guys have glitches on bosses which either made them easier or harder?

Bloodlord doesn't count :p

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
What's the Bloodlord glitch? :S

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I glitched the first pull of AQ20 with my mage and soloed all 3 guys.

Water ele + his frost nova right when he's about to despawn screwed up something in them to where htye just stood there and let me kill them. Was kinda awesome.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
What's the Bloodlord glitch? :S
He's standing on top of this pyramid-thing. About halfway up the stairs to the top (Where he's at) you can jump to a platform that's connected to the pyramid-thing.

You sheep the speaker (Boss aggro's once the speaker is dead) and walk up the stairs, jump to the platform. The only person below is the main tank. Tank breaks sheep and walks in range of heals and the speaker is killed. Boss is aggroed (He is mounted on a raptor named Ohgan) and runs down on his mount. He de-mounts and the raptor and himself both start ****ing up the tank. One person in the raid (Hunter pref.) constantly shoots the raptor to gain it's aggro. The raptor can't attack the rest of the raid because they are on the platform which is inaccessible by NPCs (White NPCs can't jump!). So the raptor is bugged and we can just focus on Bloodlord.

Makes the fight a hell of alot easier. This glitch has been around for ages, Blizz hasn't fixed it. I'm starting to think they either don't care (Since it'd be alot harder) or that's it actually part of the fight.

I've tried BL where someone tanks Ohgan and another tanks BL, ****ing hard and never works, imo.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
We do the strat you said last Renzo, **** load easier than killing raptor first which was our old strat

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Umm we've had Broodlord have himself and the entire suppression room aggro on us....

Um.. aq20 Rajaxx having no trash mobs.

There are others but im in no mood to think

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
He's standing on top of this pyramid-thing. About halfway up the stairs to the top (Where he's at) you can jump to a platform that's connected to the pyramid-thing.

You sheep the speaker (Boss aggro's once the speaker is dead) and walk up the stairs, jump to the platform. The only person below is the main tank. Tank breaks sheep and walks in range of heals and the speaker is killed. Boss is aggroed (He is mounted on a raptor named Ohgan) and runs down on his mount. He de-mounts and the raptor and himself both start ****ing up the tank. One person in the raid (Hunter pref.) constantly shoots the raptor to gain it's aggro. The raptor can't attack the rest of the raid because they are on the platform which is inaccessible by NPCs (White NPCs can't jump!). So the raptor is bugged and we can just focus on Bloodlord.

Makes the fight a hell of alot easier. This glitch has been around for ages, Blizz hasn't fixed it. I'm starting to think they either don't care (Since it'd be alot harder) or that's it actually part of the fight.

I've tried BL where someone tanks Ohgan and another tanks BL, ****ing hard and never works, imo.
Oh. I've done that once :D

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
All I have is that me and my guild 13-manned ZG yesterday. =(

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
What happens when the boss wants to charge one in the group, gg evade bug / reset?