NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:yikes:

I feel so betrayed.

and wtf is up with that natal thing

god damn xbox trying to take over the world with this shit

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
1) its raiden, no one cares even his new mgs4 look

2) microsoft wants to tap into japanese market better. they just made date sims a whole lot better

3)

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
The E3 site box that loads now scrolls over. Looks like there's room for 1 or 2 more game announcements.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
MGS:Rising is comming to PS3 and pc too dood

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
ps3 or psp tommrow

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
left 4 dead 2.. Already lol..

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
yeah fucking xbox360. its homosexual

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I liked number 2 the best I think. The one with the wolf lady and the scented tissue and hiding in boxes think that was two.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I liked number 2 the best I think. The one with the wolf lady and the scented tissue and hiding in boxes think that was two.
Sniper wolf was in the first MGS game.

MGs2 has an insanely moronic plot. MGS3 had a similarily stupid premise, and a boring game. MGS4 I never bothered to pick up because the last two were pretty crap.

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
MGs2 has an insanely moronic plot.
Can't really argue that considering i didn't enjoy 2 as much as the others, but just cause you don't understand something hardly means you can call the whole plot moronic.

MGS3 had a similarily stupid premise, and a boring game.
How was 3 stupid in the slightest? Great graphics, great story, some of the best boss battles in the history of gaming (not my words) great gameplay, and overall best in the series (my words)

MGS4 I never bothered to pick up because the last two were pretty crap.
See above

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Can't really argue that considering i didn't enjoy 2 as much as the others, but just cause you don't understand something hardly means you can call the whole plot moronic.
huh? who said I didn't understand it. It was just insanely stupid.

How was 3 stupid in the slightest? Great graphics, great story, some of the best boss battles in the history of gaming (not my words) great gameplay, and overall best in the series (my words)
It was boring as hell. The story didn't really hae much to it, the characters were all boring and the main baddie was so annoying. Plus the camouflage mechanic wasn't fun, and all the other gameplay elements added hindered the game instead of adding to it. Plus I fucking hate prequels, and bad ones at that.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score

See above
Agreed 100%

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I withdraw my statement metal gear solid one was the only one I liked. Like pan said.