Status
Not open for further replies.

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
enters his room and lays everything out like this:
near the door he has a black metal desk with a white wooden pull-out side. on the far side of the room near the wondow, he places poster of various people, including robert Smith, James Maynard Keenan, and Jonathan Davis. in the closet he keeps the few weapons he has- hs long barreled gun and a pair of gauntlets.
near the left side of the room he has a grand ancient looking brown chest which holds his clothing articles.
in the center of the room he has a black carpet with a silver pantagram (the HIM penta) in the center. in another corner of the room he keeps a velvet violin.
next to it he has a record player, laying next to it are many album consisting of Depeche Mode and the Cure.
two brazziers light up his room. many scratch marks loiter the white walls.
opens the door and say one more time

i bid everyone goodnight, and El, please dont think of me as weird.

he takes off his white robe and lays it on the brown chest and lowers himself to nothing but a simple pair of shorts that keep waist-high by the use of a rope-like belt.
he blows out his brazs and secretly wishes everyone a goodnight.

death, you can sleep in my room if you wish.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Dude, Death is a part of Raphael...

BoT:

Raphael: A friend of yours, Death Incarnate?

Death Incarnate: No...

Raphael: We shall take our leave.

Tyravael: Nay, Brother, I shall stay down here yet a bit longer.

Razael: No sleep yet, not with hangovers looming ahead...

Raphael: Then I bid you good night, Angelkin, Demonchild.

*Raphael leaves the kitchen, and encounters Eloanneo on th staircase.*

Raphael: Hello, Eloanneo... are you well?

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC:
you think i didnt realize that?
either way im trying to make my character seem a litle weird, or a little off. its just the kind of guy he is.

Kitty

Reaction score
She shook her head.

"It's nothing. That guy simply creeps me out...urgh, I hate those types."

She reached the top of the stairs and looked around the hallway. The hardwood floor looked neat and tidy. She headed to a doorjust beside what seemed to be a library. She peeked inside.

"Hmmm, guess that's it," El said, finding the room to her liking. She threw her backpack on a giant armchair and walked onto the balcony. It overlooked a patio, a pool, and several other features. She was impressed. The sky was getting murky now. The "sun" was disappearing. The west of the sky was painted with gold, pink and red. Eloanneo sighed. She hand't looked at a sunset in a very long time.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mustis was always fond of sunsets and was also looking out his window staring at it beautiful colors..
ever since he had been cast from heaven and banned from hell and fleeing from unwated cities he hadnt lately had the time to watch the sunset..
beautiful.. just beautiful is all he can think.. after watching it set to a dark dark purple and black sky he finally turns to the foot of his bed. he stands there for a few moments and just lets himself fall on the bed..
he says something to himself, then his velvet violin starts shimmering, and floats to the middle of the room and begins playing a soft melodic peice..
he falls alseep in a matter of minutes..

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*Raphael stood upon the grounds, watching the sunset.*

It is beautiful... Hand-painted by whatever Gods and Goddesses live in this realm, methinks. We have not seen a sunset this radiant since... Don't talk about it... I don't want to remember... But I have to... It is like a curse. And yet... it does not hurt as much to remember her. She would want us to be happy. We do not know what the dead want. But she is not dead. Alas, if she were, I would be able to communicate with her... Oh? You can still communicate with those above, even though you have Fallen? I have my ways. She is forgotten... We do not know what she would want, and don't tell me what she'd want, either. What about Eloanneo? I could swear you were about to hit on her... Shut up. It is not like that... We are still recovering from.... well, it isn't like that for us. And we are here but for a short time, until it is fit for us to leave. She would not remember, nor care, for us. Aye... and it'd be better that way, for her and for us... Methinks it is bedtime. Shall I tell all of you a story? No, thank you... Death, although calming, is not what we wish for tonight. Leave us alone, with only our thoughts for company. Ah, we are one again. Yes...

*Raphael turns, the sunset to his back, and walks back to he mansion, to his room.*

Raphael: I was thinking, Death... mayhap you could accompany Mustis. He did invite you, after all.

Deathaven: Maybe, maybe... at least a bedtime story for such a distraught one...

Raphael: Distraught?

Deathaven: Well, exile, anyways...

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
oh yes, read to me the Book of Nod

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Deathaven: It seems you are good at prying into minds... never do that to me again. You might come upon something a little too horrible.

*Raphael goes to his room, where his brothers await. They say nothing, instead going to bed. Death materializes in the room and beigins chating, almost in a sing-song voice. Words of power flow around him, and a story materializes in Mustis's head, telling of the great people that Death had taken to heaven or hell, telling him how they died. Soon after, Death disappears, keeping a watch over the room.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((AAAWWW!!! Dammit! I forgot about this and dammit. Next time death is around and Yemeth is anywhere in sight, repost this if you would: ))

Yemeth sees death and freaks at first, suffering a heart attack and meeting a rather abrupt end. A few moments later he gets up and calmly walks over to him and decks him, "Bitch. If you're going to take me take me, none of this halfway shit. Either this world or the next, can't take the trip back and forth all the time."
((but you don't have to, its just funny >.< Either way...))

Yemeth simply wanders around, looking for something to do. He doesn't need his room for any reason because he never sleeps and doesn't have a change of clothes, so its basically a room to screw around in, literally, or stare at the ceiling for no reason. There are more exciting rooms for that.

Kitty

Reaction score
((Hoo-hah! Lovely exam season. I won't be able to post until Friday. Excuse me while I go stuff my head with useless information. :( I'll miss j00z.

@Tac: ROFL XD XD XD

You little amusing corpse, you.))

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Dammit Tac... But that is lovely. And funny. You should've told me earlier.

@KittieKitty: Can't you stuff your head any faster?

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mustis lays in his bead shivering with cold sweat after hearing how Death had managed to kill so many people in so many different ways. He dreams of being in a long black robe with a scythe in his skeletal hands and walking up to a big stoney mansion that has a lot of people running around in the windows...
he walks up to the door and opens it and *POOF*
Mustis wakes up.
He gets up out of his bed and finds the closets faucet and ges himself a drink.
As he makes his way up to his bed he peers in El's room and whispers to himself

sleep tight

he goes off to his room to finally finish his first day at the mansion

Kitty

Reaction score
((Lesse, my schedule:

25th - Art in-class exam, Study for English. Review Math Notes.
26th - English. Study for Math. Review Science Notes.
27th - Math. Study for Science
28th - Science.

Nope. Full all week.

OH THE PAIN :(

You'll do okay without me. ~_~ We'll say she overslep or skipped breakfast or didn't leave her room the whole day or summat...XP

I wish it was over. What am I gonna do next year? And the year after that! :O))

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
OOC: Gonna have to drop out of this one, I don't think i'll be able to post here everyday or so. Thanks for letting me in the first place, made me feel special to hang around with RPR royalty.

@"the higher power" you can use Nym's disapearance to move along the plot. I'll just sit this one out and watch from the sidelines.

Once again thanks,
~Ed

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
takes Samsara's chacarter and tosses him out of the mansion
Hope you had a pleasent stay
goes back up to his room and animates his velvet violin and goes to sleep

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Your character is kinda strange... after all, Death isn't the killer. Death is like the messenger, he who carries the souls of the dead. Although he does have his hands in a fair share of killing, ture.

BoT:

*A new day breaks, and Death returns to the dak corners of Raphael's mind. He awakens, going to the bathroom and freshening up. He dresses in a cloth suit this time, form fitting. The suit is two-piece, a body and a half-dress, half-pants set. The half-dress is literally half, as only the back half remains, and the front is cut away, just at waist level, where the pants begin. Raphael dresses in shimmering silver. As Raphael heads down to the kitchen, Tyravael goes into the bathroom and freshens himself up, dressing like Raphael but in all white. Razael remains in bed, his head throbbing and aching.*

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mustis wakes up and lays the violin to rest. He walks out of his room and goes to the restroom to wash his face.

OOC: guys, imagine my chacraters face like the guy in my avatar

he joins Tryavael in the kitchen and sits on a stoll and stares at the cooking untensils, not saying a word. Wonders whats for breakfast

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Tyravael: I don't know.

Mustis: What?

Tyravael: I think that we'll just eat the leftovers.

Kitty

Reaction score
Eloanneo stretched and yawned, catlike. She hopped out of bed and onto the balcony. The morning was bright and warm. She gazed down into the turquoise depth of the pool, and suddenly felt like swimming.

After she'd changed and brushed her hair, she quickly headed downstairs. Breakfast didn't seem to important at the moment, so El simpy went outside through the den. She wanted to be in the water already.

--------------

Nika was stirring in her bed. Either her back was uncomfortable, or she was having the weirdest dream of her short life. "I was in a house, no, not my own...wait a sec?" she thought furiously, not fully awake. Her eyes shot open - she woke, but she was where she was supposed to be, in her own room, wearing her pyjamas, freshly awake. At least it looked like her own room. She pulled the tightly drawn curtains aside to look outside and gasped. She definately wasn't in her apartment - as her aparment didn't include a giant front lawn with a sky, nothing else beyond it. She looked around the room in a panic. Did she get kidnapped by some sick weirdo in her sleep? But that couldn't be.

She could see her weapons where she always left them, stacked neatly right beside her desk. A kidnapper wouldn't leave her weapons out like this. She grabbed her spear, walked to the door and cautiously took a peek outside.

She was facing a giant staircase, which was part of an even bigger hallway. It was completely deserted, though she thought she heard voices coming from downstairs. She tiptoed to and down the staircase, smooth and catlike, observing every single detail of her surroundings. Nika paused on the last stair; she saw a black-haired girl enter what appeared to be the den. She darted across the doorway, stopping right next to the door of some other room. The people were there - she could hear and even smell them now. She thought it odd - they didn't smell like someone who would kidnapp innocent girls. Still, she was nervous. How did she get there in the first place? What could she do, fight them? A lock of purple hair fell into her face. She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down.

((Yay! There goes Nika! ^____^))

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Yemeth popped out of a room not far from Nika and passed her, yawning and picking a scab off his forearm, flicking it at her absently, not noticing her there. He blinked at her as he passed with a brief sorry, but wandered on. What should seem odd is his absolutely nasty smell and the fact that he looks as if his scars should have taken several lifetimes, and deaths, to accumulate. Though in reality the only thing that should seem out of place is that whole yawning thing. I mean, he never sleeps. Whats up with the yawn?

Status
Not open for further replies.