Dun dun dun...The House of Nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Razael: *Looks at Yemeth* Carfeul with that 'un there! She'll blast your brains out if'n you're not careful!

*Raphael draws his sword, the Griffin Blade.*

Raphael: I hope you do not mind my using ou for domestic applications.

*Raphael cuts and slices hrough the gigantic turkey, into small, more easily digestible (sp?) pieces.*

Raphael: And now we eat.

Tyravael: Should we not say grace?

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Vlad: No, weren't you exiled by your gods? Why would you want to thank them? I see no real reason why gods should exist and torture the mortals on earth, mortals are quite self-sefficient, gods are no more then a parasite. Let us just eat.

"Vlad ripped a leg of a roasted duck and bit into it"

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: It's turkey, but w/e...

Bot:

Tyravael: ... I guess so... but it was more my fault, and not thiers...

*Raphael is quite for a little bit, as though saying a prayer. He then takes up some food and begins to eat. Rzael grabs the largest portion he could find and digs in, drowning down many drinks.*

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mustis:wanders if Vlad would like to join him in his own quest- me and you can team up and over throw all the little ones here!
grabs a peice of turkey

mustis:too many people are in this house because i like being by myself. every,i have a few rules- dont go in my room and uh...
flush after every shit you take.
thats all for now

Mustis goes upstairs to his room and lays down after taking off his robe and goes to sleep

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Nym gets a weird "o_O" look on hi face after hearing Mustis speak. He looks on the table and shrugs as most of the dinner is already eaten. With nothing better to do, he smiles at everyone and sniffs the air above him.

Kitty

Reaction score
"Wow, that was really cheery and friendly. What an ass..." El grumbled. She was looking for a salad bowl.

She sat down at the table and loaded some salad into her bowl.

"So, anyway," she said after she was done chewing a piece of lettuce, "where's everyone from? Any specific year? World? Universe?"

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"Vlad said thinking about what Mustis said. After quick analyzation of the facts he quickly realized that it was pointess. It is easier to use someone if they trust you then if you force your will upon them. Vlad contacted Muntis over the mental link."

Vlad: No.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael: My Brothers and I hail from the Kingdom of Evers'ilance. We are in our... well, according to the hman calendar, it is the year 1367 or so. We have... lost count of our years since birth.

Eloanneo: Oh? Who were your parents?

*At this question, Raphael smiles, something EXTREMELY rare. Tyravael and Razael stare at him in astonishment.*

Raphael: Our father is... was... Death.

Eloanneo: Really... was, you say?

Raphael: ... I commited patricide. It is not something I am proud of, nor is it something I wish to discuss. Our mother is Life.

Eloanneo: So lemme guess... in your Universe, your parents are gods worshipped as Life and Death?

Raphael: No... they ARE Life and Death. That is why we are so powerful.

Vlad: And yet so different *looks at Razael.*

Raphael: That is because of our upbringing. I personally, was raised by Gods. Or rather, God-Kings. I learned their magicks, their ways of life. Death was my foremost mentor, although I was instructed by Apollyon and Apocalypse.

Tyravael: I joined the ranks of Angels, and rose to the position of Archangel of Death, so as to honor my father.

Razael: I had... other desires. I took up life as a Demon, and became a Demon King.

Vlad: I see... but was does Death have to do with your powers?

Raphael: Curses, really... my curse was that I would be the last of my kind, that no one ever would be like me. I am trying to break that curse...

Tyravael: Mine was that I would fall from anything I attempted at... and that is why I am a Fallen One.

Razael: I was cursed. That's it. I am unlucky in everything... and so I was Exiled.

The Three Brothers: However, we will help each other in our times of need. We shall break our curses yet...

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Nym shrugs
"Honestly I don't know where, I am sure that sounds pretty cliche' these days but its the honest truth"
he fidgets a bit in his seat
"And you? I haven't seen many of my kind before"
He gets an uncharacteristical look of concern on his face

Kitty

Reaction score
"Heh, I come from Earth. It's a planet. In a universe." She chewed on a tomato thoughtfully.

"Our years take about 365 days, and although the world is pretty damn old, we've been counting for only 2005 years...so right now it's year 2005.

"Earth used to be a place where no magic existed...well, many people didn't think so. It's a diverse place. There's many religions, though I think majority of the world didn't believe in anything they couldn't touch or feel...something they couldn't be supported by a theory. The place is pretty much technologically advanced, and very scientific. There's so many cultures, though not that many races...well, that's what it was like until a while ago. Human were the most intelligent race, then some animal species followed. Some anomaly happened, old Gods came back to Earth, introduced magic and new races.

"As our High Priest told us, we were created by a goddess of Earth and Wind. She's nameless, so many simply call her 'Mother.' It's fitting, I think. And that's how I was born - I'm one of the many new races that appeared. Right now, Earth is undergoing major repairs, the environment needs help, and tons of people are still dying in the poorer countries...Luckily, I was born in a prosperous one. It's called Britain. I've lived there until I was 13 or so, then we moved to USA. I don't like USA as much as Britain, it's an ignorant nation, alright...but it's changing, thank god."

She looked around the table sporting a cheeky grin.

"I hope I'm not rambling."

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Deep in thought, Nym stares at his plate for a few minutes without saying a word
"Oh, please go on, how was your home like? I never really knew much of a home myself so it always pleases me to hear other people talk about how their childhood was."
He looks to the rest seated at the table in their eyes and smiles

Kitty

Reaction score
"Well, my childhood...? There were both better and worse ones than mine. I lived in the country, near the mountains...in Cumberland. It was quite beautiful. Lots of hills, lakes and valleys."

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*Raphael listens, enchanted. He recalls this "Earth" once, long ago... he had appeared in Stonehenge, a beautiful, green place. It had been only a little while ago... only 500 years ago.*

Raphael: ... Earth? I have not been there since... 500 of your years ago. But I have never been to your "Cumberland". So what was your childhood like? From what I can tell, you weren't poor nor rich... somewhere in between. But living in the country... the cities didn't poison your mind.

Kitty

Reaction score
"Yeah, we were a pretty average family...I was always a country brat. I never liked cities. I didn't like where I was living in USA, either. Imagine a small, ragged, dusty town, plains and farms everywhere, not a hill in sight. It was pretty much torture," she grinned.

"Anyway, Cumberland is in the North of the country called 'England.' Stonehenge is in the Salisbury Plains, not from from London...but London is rather in the southern part of the country. Been there once or twice. Very pretty place, Stonehenge.

"But enough about me - What is your world like, Raphael? And what about you, Nym? You must have traveled a great deal, I think. What did you see?"

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael: Oh world was not as technologically advanced as Earth of Sol, but it was unique in its own way. There were three prominent kingdoms, Evers'ilance, Iilya, and one ruled by Igor. There are four other continents, one to the north, one east, and the last, south. The northern and southern continents are barren, either frozen and cold, or burning, hot. The eastern continent is populated by... criminals, and the unnatural. Some sort of magical energy bombarded my planet long ago, and twisted the eastern continent. It was before I came into being. I believe that the east continent, or "Exilius" as we called it, was once a fertile, beautiful jungle land. Now it is full of undead, Orcs, Gnolls, and other creatures with evil tendencies. We also send the most horrible criminals there.

Eloanneo: And your continent, the kingdom of Evers'ilance?

Raphael: It is full of beautiful, verdant plains and meadows. there are hills and chains of mountains, nomadic people. My own kind, the Griffin Warriors, live hidden amongst the plains. The Kingdom itself is very diverse. We have a large valcano, where fire-harvesters are controlled... smeties they escape, however. The tallest mountain on the face of our planet makes its home in our kingdom, and that is where our best soldiers, the elite Chosen Silence, train. We have a large port city, and various other minor ones.

Eloanneo: And where do you live?

Raphael: In the city of Evers'ilance, in the castle, where I reign as King, although it seems that I get pulled away from my duties much... such is the fate of-

Razael: *Begins to cough* Sorry... some of that stuff must've gone down the wrong tube.

Raphael: Since when did that make you cough? As I was saying, I get pulled away from my duties much... it seems the gods take much interest in me.

Kitty

Reaction score
"Wow, it sounds amazing. Must have been beautiful," she nodded. El stood up. She was finished with her salad, so she set her bowl in the sink.

"Excuse me," she said right before leaving the room, dragging her heavy bag behind her. Absent-mindedly, she brushed a tear out of the corner of her eye.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael: ... Something troubles the girl... What?

*Suddenly, Raphael slams his head on the table, and starts to groan. His Brothers rush to his side, trying everything they can.*

Raphael:Get... out... of my... head!

*A man dressed in total black clothing with a flowing cape materializes inside the dining room, his blood-red eyes scanning the room, his long white hair touching the ground, standing behind Raphael.*

Man: Done.

Raphael: *Gets up out of chair.* What... what are you doing here? How'd you get here?

Man: I am Death. I am you. I was always here. As to what I'm doing here... well, I thought you'd be getting lonely. SO I'm here to give you a warning. Don't worry, other things call me back.

*Raphael and Death have a whispered conversation.Raphael nods soon after, and the Death disappears.*

Vlad: What was that about?

Raphael: Nothing... Just a warning.

Vlad: How'd he get here?

Raphael: Like he said, he is me...

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
runs over to death and shakes his hand
mustis: im a big fan of your work!
looks at everyone looking at him.. wonders when supper will finally be over and when will the first night end..
says to vlad:
Vlad, since me and you are not going to be partners then i must continue my sentence of damnation by myself then..
oh well, im going in my room and practice a few spells or something.. im working on my invisibility spell so i can spy on El when she is.. uhh...
disapears into his room, scratching his fingernails into the paint on the wood as he quietly leaves the room
says: i hope you all have a pleasent night sleep

Kitty

Reaction score
Eloanneo stood at the resting of the staircase, her right ear twitching. The slamming sounds from the kitchen weren't that hard to hear, and neither was the conversation that followed. She watched Mustis leave the kitchen and walk towards the stairs.

"Did anyone saying about spying?" She yelled after him, a twinge of annoyance in her voice. Thoug judging by her expression she seemed slightly miffled, but her emerald eyes were frierce and dangerous, their black pupils reduced to thin slits.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Looks up at the people around and sighs
"I better go to my room and unpack my things
He dawdles on the way to his room and locks the door.....that's funny. He didn't have any bags on him when he arrived....

Status
Not open for further replies.