Dun dun dun...The House of Nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael: *Sighs* You do your job to well.

*Raphael draws two of his blades, Angel's Fury and Demon's Wrath. he cleaves away at the zombies, cutting off limbs and heads. One zombie is now left without arms or a head.*

Raphael: The worst that one can do is kick us... maybe we can keep it as a pet of some sort.

OOC: And that's what happens when I play too much Halo 2.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Vlad: Ah, dammit, i don't understand this.

"The cacoon surrounding Vlad fell apart"

Vlad: I traced their strings but we can't enter the portal, i do not understand the magi system used. Magical polarity is uneven, and this only happens then the planet blows up, atleast theoretically, and it doesn't look that we are blowing up anytime soon. Lets just finish this off and move on.

"Vlad cast came up to one of the zombies and ripped its head off with his bear hands. The zomby fell."

Vlad: If you people can move out of the way, i can go apocalyptical on this bastards.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael: Shall we?

Vlad: Of course.

Raphael: And you, good lady?

Eloanneo: Why not?

Raphael: Then it commences!

*Raphael readies his blades.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((Undead, especially zombies and skeletons, are not animated through those means you know. Negative energy, or evil if you must be crude, fills their body and forces their neurons to fire, if they have them, imitating intelligence and an active brain, sometimes. Skeletons are more and less complicated, depending on how you look at it, but whatever, I'm not around to argue about Animation of the Dead, I'm here for Undead ass kicking, comic style.))

Yemeth came stumbling out the front door, a rule pamphlet stuck to an open wound on his back, "Hey, you guys, anyone find any of those pamphlet thingies yet?" He wanders over between them and the zombies, "I've been, looking and," he gets interupted as a Zombie passes him, "Guys! Watch Out! A Zombie!"

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Vlad: Alright then.

"Vlad slightly waved his hand and one of the zombies began to attack another, then two more zombies locked in combat, it quickly spread, soon about half of the zombies were tipping each other apart."

Vlad: This shall do, you have some fun and take care of the rest.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael: Fine by me.

*Raphael cleaves a zombie in half vertically, as one half grips his arm. He spins, ripping off the arm and cutting the vertical half in half again, horizontally. He backflips backwards, the dismembered arm still gripping his left forearm. Raphael holds it forth and casts a Field of Immolation spells. Whatever zombies and living things within the field lgiht of fire, burning with the intenisty of a small star. However, the flames quench themselves in five seconds, and the ground remains unscarred, although the air is filled with the smell of burning, rotted fesh.*

Raphael: I trust that you are taking care of the zombies, Tyravael?

Tyravael: It is done.

*A blast of white light later, and the field is devoid of any unholy unliving things, save the headless/armless zombie, which was not caught in the blast.*

Raphael: It seems on intent on surviving. It seems that we may have anew tenant. Unless the good lady wishes it otherwise?

Kitty

Reaction score
Eloanneo had to laugh. The whole zombie thing was funny. Kinda. Sort of.

"Er, keep it as a pet. Just don't let it near my room." She sniffed. "Stiniks something awful."

She stretched, catlike, and yawned.

"Maybe we should go and introduce ourselves, now that we're living in the same house...anybody want something to eat? I need to sit down, this back-pack is killing me."

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Yemeth looks at El and smiles sheepishly, "Sorry." It wasn't the zombie that smelled, but Yemeth, as he was covered in emblaming fluid and other similar liquids. He perked up at the mention of food, he never had to eat, but food was still good to eat, speaking rather hurriedly, "Food! Ooh! Ooh! Food is good. Everyone should like food. Unless they eat the food and then they die from the food. Thats bad. But I can't die from the food, so even if you are such a bad cook that it kills me, I won't care. Hooray for food!"

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
I always wanted to hang out with the "elite" of the rpr so here goes nothing

My first char, never took off.
Edd_N said:
well here goes nutin

name- Nym (no last name)

race-grimi (can it be more pantherlike, if not cats are kewl)

class-druid/fighter

equipment- a scythe that weighs less than air named "windclaw" and he wears a cloak that hides his dragonscale armor.

abilities- basic cliche druid skills like entangle, mudslide, shapeshift to a hawk, once-a-day earthquake, and my most lethal attack but most lethal to myself is my blood boil attack, it spontaniously combusts my blood and delivers a huge force of damage to the target, problem is that it requires my own blood.

-bio
nym never new a family until he met a tribe of druids that taught him his druidic powers. he was named nym as it means name. his tribe gets slaughtered by a group of assasins and the only thing that he remembers about them is that he saw a ceremonial dagger that had a engraving of a spider, most likely lloth the god of the drows. ever since, nym has traveled with a group of barbarians and he has hones his skill with a scythe. he recently left their ranks to find out more of the group that killed the tribe and even more, his real name.
Room: No one has seen it yet because it's always closed....something smells like day old pizza though.

SMASH!!
The second story window explodes in a flurry of glass and splinters as a mid-sized cat creature races through the hallway knocking over vases and lamps during his mad dash.
"Where isss it!!?!?! Where iss it!!"
He sits up and sniffs the air for a few seconds
"I KNEW IT!!"
He dashes on all fours downstairs and locks onto his target...a can of anchovies under the fridge. He slices it in half with his scythe and quickly devours half of it. He takes the other half to his room and proceeds to lock it. The whole spectacle keeps the others in the room in shock.

Kitty

Reaction score
((Squee, oh joy good golly! Two Grimis in one rp! Oh, me, oh my. Hahaha. Yes. I'm excited, can'tcha tell. ~_~ Eloanneo here, being the ditzie thingie she is is gonna go on assuming stuff. *gets scratched and kicked by El* Kay, I apologize! ~_~ She's seen only a handful of other Grimis in her life.))

She nodded to everything the gray man was saying, with sort of a forced grin plastered on her face.

"Um, I guess that's a yes...let's go, then?"

She was nearing the doors when she heard a crash. Something broke, glass, most likely. It sounded like it. She heard someone racing down the stairs. It smelled like-no, no way in hell, she thought. Is that even possible? She opened the door and ran inside, following the familiar smell like a beacon. In the kitchen, she saw a familiar sight.

"Bloody hell! It must be one of my ancestors...how on earth...bloody awesome..."

A Grimi...? Eating anchovies! Her brother used to eat anchovies. Any sort of canned fish, for that matter. She watched him run back up the stairs.

"Spaz," she muttered.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
"OH NO! HOWS COULD I FORGET!!"

a deafening call is heard from upstairs proceeded with a slamming door
WHOOSH!

Nym soars past Yemeth and Eloanneo and does a somersault (kinda) and lands on a chair next to a computer and madly types on the keyboard like a cocaine-induced ten year old with ADD. After jotting a few lines, he sighs and slowly gets up before realizing that there are others in the room.

"uh...oh! Hi! Yeah! I'ma Nym!"

He gives Eloanneo a big furry hug and motions to hug Yemeth but after noticing all the dreadful fluid on him

"I think, i'll take an IOU"

With that done he makes another mad dash upstairs and a door is slammed shut.

((I love being the hyper one :D))

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Vlad: Heh, it looks like we have another guest, a crazy one. Well what do we do now? Any ideas?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael: I have one.

Vlad: Oh?

Raphael: We get the food prepared, sit down, eat, and introduce ourselves. Any objections?

*No one objects.*

Raphael: Good... Now then, onto the subject of food... who shall prepare it? I have learned from many, in my travels. Tyravael... well, if he wishes it, he could prepare us something that he has learned from heaven.

Eloanneo: Angels eat?

Raphael: I do not know the answer to that. But my brothers eat, if that is what you mean. Razael could prepare us something more... questionable.

*Raphael turns away as the occupants consider their options. He sets the table, taking in account himself, his brothers, Eloanneo, Vlad, Yemeth, and Nym.*

OOC: Sorry if you take offense to my taking the initiative, Kitty.

@ Edd_N

I think the only "elite" of the RPR here are Kitty and Tac. And Tek, but he dropped out. I wouldn't call myself an RPR elite (I'm an RPR Hermit). As to Kuz, I'm not sure.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Vlad: Heh last time i ate was at the camp of army at the base of the Rashael mountain range, behind which was elven kingdom. It seems like it was ages ago and it was bits of roasted pork and about a barrl of ale. I would be delighted to eat in this household.

"Picks up a fork"

Vlad: What are this for?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael: *Ignores Nym* Those are used to pierce food, so as to aid in the picking up of said food and eating.

Vlad: So, like this?

*Vlad thuds the fork into the tabletop.*

Raphael: Somewhat, although I doubt you'll eat the table.

*Raphael heads to the refrigerator to find what remnants of food are left. Surprisingly, the fridge is well-stocked.*

Raphael: *Muttering* Gods...

Kitty

Reaction score
El started at the Grimi, speechless. Spazz indeed. She glanced up and watched the ceiling repair itself.

"No, it's not. We're getting to it. Or rather, Raphael is getting to it."

She peeked into the fridge.

"Hey, is that a chicken...no wait, looks like pork. Do they have any soy nuts? I'm vegetarian."

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael: A vegetarian, hmm?... Soy nuts... soy nuts...

*Suddenly, fifty pounds of soy nuts spill forth from a cabinet.*

Raphael: Yeah, I think there are some soy nuts...

*Raphael rummages through the fridge, and pulls out two boxes of extra-large pizza.*

Raphael: For the indecisive...

*Raphael also takes out some turkey and chants a few words. He puts it in the oven and takes it out in a minute. A whole Thanksgiving turkey dinner, complete with stuffing and bread, appears.*

Eloanneo: O.O

Raphael: THe advantages of being a planeswalker: You learn a lot of things in a short time... Now then... as to the salad...

*Raphael does the exact same thing with the salad.*

Vlad: Are you sure about that?

Raphael: No. But I hope it works. Brothers, dinner is ready... come down and feast, or there will be none left.

Razael: Mortal food?

Raphael: No, food cooked by my hands.

Razael: I'm there!

*A loud rushing and banging noise is head. Razael tumbles head first down the stairs, wings flailing.*

Razael: Ouchies!

Raphael: ... *Mutters* Idiot...

Razael: Hey, at least I like your food, aight?!

*Tyravael floats down the stairs slowly, legs croseed, as though meditating.*

Tyravael: *Eyes still closed* One good thing about having fallen is that one can practice whatever religion one wishes to... although it is hard for one to pull oneself from one's original teachings.

Raphael: Let me guess... Sacraments of the One?

Tyravael: Correct...

Vlad: *Whispering to Rpahael* Your brothers are much stranger than you...

Tyravael: No need to whisper.

Razael: Aye... we won't take offense.

*Raphael places the salad upon the table with a large bowl of croutons, and floats the turkey dinner over.*

Raphael: Hmm... something missing...

Razael: Oh! Let me do it!

Raphael: Fine... but none of your exploding tricks this time.

Razael: Aww... can I still make firebombs?

Raphael: ... So long as you don't kill any of us...

*Razael begins to prepare drinks. Noxious fumes fill the kitchen, but soon disappate.*

Tyravael: Just wondering... why are we dining in the kitchen, where we can smell whatever my dear Brother is concocting?

*Crickets are heard chirping.*

Razael: FINISHED!

Raphael: Oh dear...

Razael: I have an assortment of alcoholic drinks, from mild to instant-hangovers. And Firebombs. Those are always good.

*Razael pulls out a glass filled to the brim with some sort of brown, transparent liquid. On the top, however, seems to be a brewing firestorm. Razael guzzles this all down in a few gulps.*

Rzael: Advantage of being a Demon-King...

Raphael: ... *Looks entirely embarrassed by his Brother's antics.* Why did she have to give birth to him?!... Come, let us dine. Or should we eat in the dining room?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Yemeth sat poking at the food, but when he heard the words alcohol and hangover, he perked up, "What? Instant Hangover? Gimme!" It had been at least 73 years since he's had anything that could give him anything near a hangover. It was likely that whole thing where his blood didn't deliver nutrients, or anything else, anywhere in his body, it just kinda took a ride through him. There was of course the one time when his head literally exploded though. A criket jumped by, one of the ones that had been chirping. With a flash of grey skin and a splash of embalming fluid towards the other houseguests he snatched the cricket out of the air and munched on it. He smiled and pointed at his stomach, talking to the cricket, "How's it feel, bitch? You and all your insectoid friends eating me all the time. How's it feel? I ain't dead all the time you know!"

Status
Not open for further replies.