Dun dun dun...The House of Nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Vlad: I can hear you, but where is no need to talk with thoughts. If those gods are powerful enough to make a door withtand my spell, they can surely get into our heads.

Vlad (aloud): But since we are stuck here. Where have you and your brothers come from?

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael: We hail from the Kingdom of Evers'ilance.

Tyravael: Dear Raphael is the King.

Razael: And we are Exiles.

Raphael: They out around the Kingdom. And you are from?

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Vlad: My world's name is or was, for Gods may have erased its existance in order to destroy memory of me, Volgan. I was sort of, a...hmm, you can say a godly figure in that world, although my origins are of most humble mortal. I risen to power, and decided to challenge the Gods of my world. They have made humans and other races, exept for their chosen elves, live in misery, making people make sacrafises in blood to satisfy the hunger of the Gods.

I wasn't exactly a glorious hero type, to say the truth i only faced that challenge because of my conquest for power. But something happened after i agreed to do the job offered to me by the human resistance. I fell in love with a daughter of one of the villages, where i have traveled to get more men for my army. After we have married i had something more then power to gain in that quest. I was also protecting my people. It was the first time in my life then i started once again considering myself as one beloging to the race of humans. Which i made an oath to forget after my parents and my brother's and sisters were slain by the nomads and i barely escaped myself.

I challenged the Gods. My armies were emense, billions upon billions, all of the races exept for the elves, have united. Humans, dwarves, dragons, goblins, trolls, many others. We have seiged the Elven castle. Elves were not plenty but Gods sent their countless liegions of angels to aid the elves. I have fought along side my men and in an epic battle, which shook the foundations of Volgan, the enemy was defeated. Many of my men have died, but we won. And then I broke the gates of the elven kingdom and entered it, alone. All my armies were left behind me to await my return.

I entered, i defeated the elven king, in a long magical battle. Then i used the bodies of the elves to build a podium and lift myself up to the heavens.

Once i did that i crushed the gates of the heavens with the same spell you just saw and 13 Archangels acme out of them. I defeated twelve, 13th killied me, although he died himself. After that i was dead, but somehow ended up in this place. I fear now that my wife and my child along with all who fought for the freedom, are dead, i need to get out of here, to either have my revenge, or finish the job and free my people.

I am sorry if i bored you with my life. Let us go look around this place, purhapse we can find something.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael: I... I am not here to judge you, to preach to you.

Razael: That is the job of Tyravael.

Tyravael: ... You have lived the life of a selfish man, borne throguh battle and war. Only love could make you open your eyes, and even then...

Vlad: I don't need your opinion.

Tyravael: No, of course not. It is just in my nature.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Vlad: Good, okay, now i go look around this here structure, see what i can find.

"Vlad wandered off"

Kitty

Reaction score
((Decribe the rooms godammit! >.< If you're stuck here you might as well live in a nice place :p))

Eloanneo raised an eyebrow. These people did have problems. Yes. Indeed. She picked up her other boot, which landed on the coatrack and put it on.

She walked over to the door and turned the handle. The door opened quietly.

"Wherever he's come from," she said to herself "he's obviously hasn't seen a normal door, has he?" She stepped outside. She was staring at a cobblestone path, curving among a well-tended lawn. It looked bright enough to be sunny, and when she looked up, she saw blue-ness that resembled a sky. The lawn was fenced in, and beyond the fence she was more of the blue sky, going on endlessly.

"Wow," she muttered to herself. "Looks nice enough."

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: I already posted the lay out of my room, in my first or second post. The post where i say that he wokes up in his room and stuff.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael: Hmm... tell me, where are the sleeping chambers?

*Raphael is quickly pointed down to the first-floor corridor.*

Raphael: ... There.Our chambers, I assume.

*Raphael walks through the middle door, accompanied by Tyravael and Razael. Inside, the room is very simplistic, with stone walls and floor. Mats and rugs are laying upon the ground. Raphael waves his hand, and they re-arrange themselves, making a good makeshift carpet. There are three beds, all opposite of one another. Raphael's, dirctly from the door, is a large four-poster, with silver covers and blankets. Tyravael's is the same, but in total white. Razael's is a crimson red. Adorning the walls are various items of war, from swords and shields to axes and maces, bows and arrows. A voice speaks out within the room.*

???: Where is my bed, dear brother?

Raphael: Death need not sleep. And you and I, we share everything.

???: That is true.

Raphael: Also, you are not my brother. I am you. You are me.

???: It seems you haven't forgot your connections with Death.

Raphael: How can I forget, when I must reap the soul of every person and thing that I kill, lest their spirits remain forever, haunted by pain and suffering?

???: For such an emotionless person, it seems you are afflicted much by compassion. That is not good in the son of Death.

Raphael: My father disowned me, disowned us.

???: No he didn't, but he as good as did.

Raphael: Go back to your dark little corner within my mind, Death Incarnate.

*Raphael leaves the room, leaving Tyravael and Razael behind, who still have their own ghosts and phantoms to deal with.*

Raphael: ... I wonder...

*Raphael puts his hand forth and steps forwards. His hand passes through a wall.*

Raphael: Hmm... It seems I can still do that... let me see...

*He attempts to do so on a door room, but he touches the solid door. He tries again on the wall next to the door, but is unable to pass through.*

Raphael: So, I am repelled by the doors and wall because I have not the permission to come into the room. I see.

*Raphael quickly walks through the corridors, back to the entrance hall. He walks through the same door that Eloanneo passed through. He walks up silently behind her, off to the side, so that he may view the grounds.*

Raphael: *Quietly, just barely audible* Impressive.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Yemeth glanced around, utterly confused, mostly because he had only caught bits and pieces of the conversations going on all over hell. He mumbled to himself as he looked for these rule pamphlet thingies, picking at the various scabs and scars on his body. He was so lost, which wasn't exactly uncommon. Except for the fact the rule pamphlets were two feet away.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"Vlad looked around the house but didn't see anything to interest him. He went back to the entrance door, and saw that it is open. He was surprised, and then he realized what happened he came up to the wall and hit his head against it as hard as he could."

Vlad: Stupid!

"Then he recovered he went through the door, he saw Raphael and the others and aproached them"

Vlad: I found nothing of interest in the house exept where was a strange structure it was white, had water inside of it, and a small lever to the side which made the water flush. I still did not realize the purpose of that machine, as well some other. But lets leave that for later. Interesting, is where anyone else in this world?"

Kitty

Reaction score
Eloanneo stood still, watching the clouds float around lazily.

"Impressive," she heard someone say behind her. It was no problem for her keen ears to catch it.

"Isn't it? They must have been very bored."

She saw the long haired man who tried to blast down the door approached. She nearly fell over when she heard the question, but she thought it was unerstandable.

"Well, you know, when you have to go after eating or drinking, you sit down, and anfter you're done, you flush it. And then you wash your hands in the other...er, basin.

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
proboards19.rockreborn.com
((Sorry kittie, too much for me to keep up with here, i tried keeping up >> too much happenned all at one time, you guys should learn to at least wait untill people get around to posting their part before continuing lol, im out.))

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Y'know, I still haven't had a chance to RP with you, Tek?

BoT:

*Raphael stepped forwards, looking upon the grounds.*

Raphael: At least I will be able to stretch somewhat. Bu I guarantee you that there is a ceiling.

Eloanneo: What? There's no ceiling!

Raphael: There is a maximum height that we can fly, and a maximum distance, I believe. If that is so, then we cannot escape by flight.

*Raphael stamps his foot.*

Raphael: The ground is solid. We could attempt to dig or blast our way through it... but sooner or later I suspect we shall run into something that will bar our way.

Eloanneo: So I guess that means no flying out of here, no digging out of here, and no walking out the front gate.

Raphael: It seems that way. I seems there is nothing to do but listen to the Gods.

Eloanneo: Just wondering... are you religious, or anything? I mean, one of your brothers is an Angel and the other is an exiled Demon.

Raphael: Funny as it may sound, but no, I am not very religious. Even after meeting many Gods.

Eloanneo: So you've seen proof of their power...

Raphael: ... And I believe it to be false. They weren't born into it, or created by mythical means. They are but dreamers, dreaming of foolish things.

Eloanneo: That's one point of view.

Raphael: Yes it is. But I hope that I never reach Godhood. I am content with who I am.

Eloanneo: And who are you?

Raphael: I believe we can discuss that later, when all are present. Now, if you will excuse me, dear lady, I shall commence to exercise. It is hard to remain in a seated position for three weeks, eating nothing and enduring multiple forms of torture.

*Leaving Eloanneo with this strange statement, Raphael walks out on to the grounds and kneels, as if in prayer. Two wings unfurl from his back, silver and glod. They flap once, lifting Raphael into the air. He continues to go upwards, but soon stops.*

Raphael: It seems that I have found the maimum height.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Vlad: We can not leave this place by opening a portal between dimentions either. The reality is too thick in here, that also might be the reason why some magics don't work to their full power. It is obvious that this reality is not made by nature, but by the Gods. The planes are just too plenty, i have seen something similar once. In order to destroy the Gods in my world who were tyrants, yet carried the banner of light, i decided to pick up the dropped banner of darkness. I went down to the deepest level of reality in my world and founf the Demon-Gods, they imprisoned me in something similar as this world, exept a lot less...hmm...pleasent, i tried to break out but couldn't, finally they read and analyzed my soul and let me out, understanding my intentions and giving me the power that i needed. But that doesn't help us get out of here...hmm.

"Vlad picked up a nearby rock and threw it high in the air. The rock eventually hit the ceiling and exploded."

Vlad: Hey you! Gods! Come out!

OOC: Hey Kitty, one of them God interferences would be nice right about now.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*Raphael plummets to the ground, but alights at the last instant.*

Raphael: I could not call to my friends from here. I seems that I shall be deprived of much company.

Vlad: Friends? Other planeswalkers?

Raphael: No, they are but acquaintences. Near-Gods are usually very... haughty. No, my friend is a Griffin King. In fact, he is the Griffin King. Epsilion. It seems that I can't contact him... so we are barred from any sort of outside communications. Although I doubt any of us will get lonely, with such contrasting personalities.

Eloanneo: What do you mean?

Raphael: You will find out in time. Now then, abut food. Can anyone direct me to the dining room or kitchen? It has been a long while for me to have visited the more futuristic planes, and I have long forgotten their building layouts. Not that it would matter much, seeing as this mansion is built by Gods, and not mere mortals.

Tyravael: Hmm... we have just gotten to thinking.

Vlad: Thinking what?

Razael: These Gods pulled us out of different planes and realms.

Vlad: And?

Raphael: And it seems that not many Gods can do that. I know that the God-Kings are capable of doing such things... but Gods aer usually isolated in their realm or plane, as they have no powers outside of it. These Gods must be something powerful.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Vlad: I think i know who they might be. In my world where was a rumor, not even a rumor, a wisper would be more correct. It came from another world. It said that long ago (time is different in different places in the universe, some where its faster, somewhere slower, so bare with me), thousands of years, where was a man named Igor and he has defeated the old gods, the keepers of the universe. After they were gone new gods rose to power, for the universe must be held. Purhapse the ones who sent us here are those new Gods. Igor of course is no more then a folk tale hero, but purhapse this folktale is, true, the world's are infinite, and we might never know. But this is a possibility, even if that Igor never existed, purhapse someone with the different name but still defeating the old gods and new ones being set up. What does everybody think about this?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael: I think you might have it mixed up... then again, I have not kept track of friend Igor's movements.

Vlad: What?! You knew Igor?

Raphael: Yes. We were friends, and war buddies. If it weren't for him... well, I don't deal if "ifs" and "buts". But... maybe it is true after all. Igor wanted to be left alone, and so I departed of him. But could it have really been a thousand years?

Tyravael: You were trapped between the buttocks of Doom that time, dear Brother.[i/]

Raphael: Ah yes... most unpleasant experience... Razael did much work that day.

Eloanneo: What?... You were trapped where?

Raphael: It is... slang. I was trapped between Oblivion and the Hell Gates. Razael coined the term.

Tyravael: Only Razael.

Kitty

Reaction score
((Final - thanks for the room, Tek- yer a party pooper, Kuz - I am on it. :p))

Eloanneo sighed.

"We're completely stuck here, aren't we? I guess we'll just have to make the most of it, then." She turned towards the house, ready to leave. "Lesse, kitchen..." She took a step, but a sudden shower of cracking sounds make her spin back towards the gate again. The child-like pink godess was there, smoothing her skirts, golden curls bouncing.

"Bloody hell, it's her again," Eloanneo groaned. In the way she said it, her British accent sounded even thicker. The godess was giggling.

"I see you're getting along just fine, the lot of you. Right then! Your first challenge will begin in a few moments. Have fun!" She waved, and her hands began to glow. She was casting a teleportation spell.

"Wait!" Raphael yelled. "What's the purpose of keeping us here?!"

The little girl scoffed.

"You earthlings and mortals have televison, gladiators, and bullfights. Don't we deserve something too? Ta-ta!" Light enveloped her body, and she was gone.

Eloanneo shook her head. If she would get back home, she'd never go to a church of any kind. Ever. A weird sort of smell interrupted her train of thought. It smelled like...dead people?

"You guys..." she asked quietly, "why the **** is there a hand coming out of the ground?"

((Omg zombies! So ridiculous! Because I'm ridiculous! Ridiculousness! [This is why you don't watch Dawn of the Dead and Shaun of the Dead in the same evening. :p]))

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"Vlad looked at the zombies"

Vlad: Hahaha, is that it?! A bunch of animated corpses?! Here you go you little critters, deal with this?!

"Vlad's right hand thrusted forward to its full length and one of the zombies rapidly flew out of the grave and started levitating few feet about the ground. Vlad grinned and thrusted in the direction of the zomby with his left hand. The zomby blew up, the body parts and organs got splattered all over the place. Vlad did the same to another zomby."

Vlad: This shouldn't be too difficult. In reality all we have to do is break the string that binds the bodies of these zombies to their internal souls, through the astral dimension. One good thing about this is, that now we know that where is an exit, where must be a doorway into astral opened right now, or else animation of these zombies wouldn't be possible. Now only if we could find it. I'll look, you guys deal with them.

"Vlad made few quick motions with his hands and a cloud of darkness surrounded him. One of the zombies walked into it, but never came out. Same happened to few more zombies.

Inside the cacoon, Vlad was searching for an exit out of that world. So far he had no success."

Vlad: The vectors are all messed up, a magical balance such as that is completely impossible. This does not appear to be any magi system i know, the portal is almost non existant, its like it got only one entrance which also serves as an exit, its nto a tube as normal portals, its just a flat circle. Damn, i do not understand this. I got to keep trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.