Dude, I'm Back!

Breman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey, Everybody there. Just say hai. Being a long time since i post. Got too busy.. or should i say too tire to sit down and lay my eyes on the monitor.

Being joining the army for 6 months... aah!! It's killin' me. But now, i'm finally out.. Thank God!! Those climbin' and runnin' ............!!!!!!!! But the fun of all, is that i could test the different kind of weopansss. Love shoothin! Beside that, i do improve my defence skill by combining few of the martial art.

It's an good experience but it's like hell, trust me! Woke up at 4a.m, sleep at 10.30p.m. Sometimes, got to woke up at 2a.m and go running on the field. That man is a jerk!!

Nah, dont want to mentioned more... maybe i've annoyed somebody already liaw.. Just want to say hai to everyone in this forum. See a few a changes... God blezzzzzzz you guys!!!!

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Jesus christ, were you stoned when you typed that? Welcome :)

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
God damnit. All you little twats comming back, NO ONE CARES.

Auron

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Welcome back and have another great stay

Breman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yoh, x42bn6!!!!!!!!!!

Hello there, you're one of a kind. I still remember you. Like your attitude, and your avatar!!! tell you, next year, i'll joined the police force. Got my name in there liaw. Nice ha..!!

Not much change in here, dont it? Got pissed of by any jackassssss?? Hahahaha....

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
You really are on a high 24/7 aren't you? :p

And in answer to your question, i have been pissed off by jackasses.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
please don't tell me that you are thinking that x42 is a chick...we get that so much...lol

Breman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No, just like the way he expressed himself. Never thought that he is she. I know sometimes he sound like a chick... Hahahaha.... (No offense).......

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
october 2003 w/ like 50 posts wow

i don't really think u should've came back

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
welcome back

Breman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by IDefy
october 2003 w/ like 50 posts wow

i don't really think u should've came back
Woh, 2700+ post! Nice one! Actually, i opened this thread to appolozised to few peoples. Cause last time, i opened up a thread "Request for fiction story" (if anyone ever recall that), and i leave without saying anyting. The story they gave me were good. Let's just say i'm still doing it. Me and my pal've came up with a new storyline and now i'm editing thhe ending.

You know, the thread was so long ago and i did'nt got the chance to thanks them.

And anybody that've put a sentence "Welcome back", Thanks and nice to know some new pal!! Hope we can be friend!! God bless you guys!!

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
u dont got a life do ya?

gets out of the military and comes to battleforums...wow

welcome and if anyone insults you, dont go all crazy military style kill your wife on us...plzthx