Drugs

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What is your opinion on drugs? What have drugs opened your mind up to?

I my self have messed with a few drugs here and there just to experiment. I recently tried mushrooms and absolutely loved them. While i was on them I found my self the happiest I have ever been. I also smoke weed when i can get the chance, which seems like almost everyday haha.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
[rain]Drugs are moronic. It's sad when you have to dope yourself up to feel happiness or fun. If that isn't pathetic, I don't know what is.

That's my stance on drugs. However, I also believe that if it's you're own body you're ****ing with, go ahead and do whatever the hell you want. I think drugs are stupid, but hey..if someone else does them..good for them. It isn't my business to tell them to stop. [/rain]

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Not that I would suggest doing it, but I have connected on a very deep level with a few friends while rolling on ecstasy, but that is about it on how mind altering dangerous drugs have changed my life. Unless of course you consider my ****ed up memory problems and apathetic view on life drug induced.

TheJanitor

Aka ORC-r0x0r-ROC
Reaction score
Roachie, you're a Gothy I'm surprised you don't follow the rest of your sterotype and get ****ed up :). Cigerettes are pointless, addictive and more harmful than weed. Taking drugs once or twice in your life for curiousity, for that feeling you get almost like what forged touched on. You have to try it once so you can say "nah I don't want to do this again, it's stupid."

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Its not that i have to dope my self up to be happy but the times you have while being with certain people on them make them fun. I had connected with my bestfriend while on mushrooms. We agreed about everything and had great in depth talks about things.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
When trying C's I had revolations on God and became an Athesis. I have also had the most horrific time on C's which was followed by an epicly comforting couple hours of bliss.

Tipsy

Respected Member
Reaction score
I am personally against drugs for recreational use because I just can't see any positive long term consequences that would come from it that would outweigh the negative consequences. For example, it was said above that getting a deep connection with a friend came from using drugs, and I really don't think that outweighs any long term side effect. That being said, I don't think the government should allow drugs for recreational use because my idea of government is a body that helps and serves its' people. One of the ways it should help its' people is by protecting them not only from outside sources such as an invasion, but also from hurting themselves such as recreational drug use, assisted suicide, etc. Though I do think the government should allow drugs for medical use, including medical marijuana which if you watched the news a few weeks ago actually came under attack. Anywho, that's just what I think.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
RoaCh Of DisCord said:
[rain]Drugs are moronic. It's sad when you have to dope yourself up to feel happiness or fun. If that isn't pathetic, I don't know what is.

That's my stance on drugs. However, I also believe that if it's you're own body you're ****ing with, go ahead and do whatever the hell you want. I think drugs are stupid, but hey..if someone else does them..good for them. It isn't my business to tell them to stop. [/rain]

that is how i feal about drugs

But when ppl smoke pot/cigs around me,i get pissed,if u want to **** yourself up , go ahead,but dont do it to me.My mom cant seem to understand this concept,she smoked cigs around me all the time.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
For example, it was said above that getting a deep connection with a friend came from using drugs, and I really don't think that outweighs any long term side effect.
I completlly agree, which is why I suggested not doing it.

I don't think the government should allow drugs for recreational use because my idea of government is a body that helps and serves its' people. One of the ways it should help its' people is by protecting them not only from outside sources such as an invasion, but also from hurting themselves such as recreational drug use, assisted suicide, etc.
This however is where I draw the line. When we allow the goverment to protect us from our selves we are starting in on a nanny police state. What comes next? Not believing what the powers that be tell you is correct is harmful for you and there for made illegal.

My mom cant seem to understand this concept,she smoked cigs around me all the time.
Hate to break it to you, but the dangers of second hand smoke is goverment propaganda.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Personaly, I think if your stupid enough to do drugs, just throw yourself in front of a train. None of the other bullshit. if your going to throw away your life, do it faster. At least the train will still run.

This however is where I draw the line. When we allow the goverment to protect us from our selves we are starting in on a nanny police state. What comes next? Not believing what the powers that be tell you is correct is harmful for you and there for made illegal.
If the government did nothing but protect from external threats, you would all be ****ed. I can't understand how some people refuse government aid from this shit. Drugs are stupid. You think there will be some conspiracy involving teh banning of something other than drugs, just because you let them ban drugs? are you paranoid or something?

Then again, you do live in the United States.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
If the government did nothing but protect from external threats, you would all be ****ed.
1.No not really, the legality of drugs is not keeping anyone that would do them from doing them, and is only aiding in making druglords money.

2. As a citizen of a free country that is my decision to make, not my goverments. I am a grown adult I can make my own decisions thank you.

TheJanitor

Aka ORC-r0x0r-ROC
Reaction score
Hate to break it to you, but the dangers of second hand smoke is goverment propaganda.
Wrong, the dangers of second hand smoke is real, the government and anti smoking agencies may focus on that but it doesn't stop it being truthful. There's been 6 year olds with the lungs of a 60 year old smoker from passive smoking.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Do you know any of these 6 year olds, and have you seen their lungs? Smokers have problems after directlly inhaling large amounts of cigerates for many years.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Forged said:
2. As a citizen of a free country that is my decision to make, not my goverments. I am a grown adult I can make my own decisions thank you.
So is it your decisiong to make to make alchol free to everyone to? How bout letting everyone drive cars. Who the hell cares about that it's a free country. who the hell needs any laws. I don't want to be baby sat, so make guns completely legal and we can protect ourselves from everyone while I drink and drive and do hard core drugs. Taht is safe, but hell it's my body.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
That sir is you putting words in my mouth...

Alcohol, I belive that untill you are a legal citizen (age 18 currentlly) you are incapable of making your own decisions on something such as that.

Driving, Driving endagers the lives of other people, there for infringing on others rights.

Guns, by making guns illegal all you are doing is keeping guns in the hands of the criminals and making a lucrative black market for guns.

Drinking and Driving, as does driving it endangers others not just yourself.

Drugs, as long as there are stiff penaltys for dui and like offenses I am fine with that.

Lets face it, people do not choose not to use drugs because they are illegal. If I felt inclined to do heroin do you really think I would care if it was legal?

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Forged said:
That sir is you putting words in my mouth...

Alcohol, I belive that untill you are a legal citizen (age 18 currentlly) you are incapable of making your own decisions on something such as that.

Driving, Driving endagers the lives of other people, there for infringing on others rights.

Guns, by making guns illegal all you are doing is keeping guns in the hands of the criminals and making a lucrative black market for guns.

Drinking and Driving, as does driving it endangers others not just yourself.

Drugs, as long as there are stiff penaltys for dui and like offenses I am fine with that.

Lets face it, people do not choose not to use drugs because they are illegal. If I felt inclined to do heroin do you really think I would care if it was legal?
[rain]I basically agree with this. As long as you aren't hurting anyone, you should be able to do whatever the hell you want to yourself. When I say hurting..I mean physical. Let's not go into the "well, it emotionally hurts your family!". The government should stay the **** out of family affairs. Period. Just because someone believes that drugs should be legal...doesn't mean that they think everyone should be able to run around endangering people while under the influence. Laws would still apply of course. I'm pretty sure that none of us posting right now support or believe in Anarchy. Just freedom to **** yourself up (as idiotic as it is).[/rain]

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I honestly cannot see how Alcohol is legal when pot isn't. I have never seen anyone get violent while smoking a bowl, but out of the many parties i have been to i have seen many many drunken fights.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
OpIuM of MaGGoTs said:
I honestly cannot see how Alcohol is legal when pot isn't. I have never seen anyone get violent while smoking a bowl, but out of the many parties i have been to i have seen many many drunken fights.
well there is your biggest problem. A single drink will not get you drunk. a couple drinks isn't going to make you get into bar fights and act like a jackass. That and Alchol has a long history with the people.

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
OpIuM of MaGGoTs said:
alchohol is controlled and regulated by the govt... thats why

oh, and ever hear of prohibition?.. that 14 year period where alchohol was illegal?...

yea.. well.. lets just say crime got a lil boost out of it

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
RoaCh Of DisCord said:

quoted for truth. really.

the only thing ive ever done, though, is be in the same room with some people who were smoking weed. even though i didnt take a hit or anything, i stll felt woozy :-/