Dream car?

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
Some nice motors there, you sure like your muscle cars..

Ahh god if i had the cash and time... id rent part of the workshop out with a 4 post ramp, rolling road, the works and just search everywhere for a clean beemer 325i E30 shell and chassis, sandblast the whole thing, start from scratch and see where it went from there.. have my own wings, hood, roof or softtop engineered.. custom 6 speed straight cut dog' box, same goes for prop shaft, diff and half shafts made properly for widened arches and the double wishbone macpherson strut setup...

undecided on power, but i know itl be stripped and rebuilt with the obvious.. either run a twin webber 45 and K&N cones or some kind of simple multi point injection twin small - big tubo setup... And of course il build a kicking sound system for it.. itl look like an old skool E30 M3, i love them, but itl shift like a ****ing rocket..

i could go on for hours.....

SweatyOgre

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but Delorean's are lame. Looks like a damn Fiero but ooooh it's got doors that open up! They would've went out of business whether or not the CEO was selling drugs.

My dream car is either a 1967 Shelby GT500 or a 1970 Boss 429 Stang. Granted they'd both be worth well over $100,000 today, back in the day they were only like $10,000.

x42, I pity you. You're afraid of girls, afraid of driving, afraid to drink...Live a little dude. If you die without enjoying life what have you accomplished?

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

Someday.

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score

69 shelby

right now I have an 86 chevy single cab truck. It has a 350 in it. Gets about 10 miles to the gallon. Looks like this but a light blue.