Dragonball Evolution Trailer

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
It´ll blow chunks but i´ll still watch it. They picked a pretty lame saga to make a movie out of it though. And Piccolo should´ve been played by the Governator.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
no the problem is we assumed it would be exactly like db. and now we have a ton of cry babies everywhere
even they were planning to make it more realistic they should had made it a quality high budget blockbuster movie and what they did was just to make look like it but its actually not. it looks trying hard.

just like the transformer movie, it never look exactly like the cartoon version but its an epic big budget quality movie unlike the dbz movie. they should have invested more for this movie since the dbz anime has a lot of fans and probably be the best anime ever.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
even they were planning to make it more realistic they should had made it a quality high budget blockbuster movie and what they did was just to make look like it but its actually not. it looks trying hard.

just like the transformer movie, it never look exactly like the cartoon version but its an epic big budget quality movie unlike the dbz movie. they should have invested more for this movie since the dbz anime has a lot of fans and probably be the best anime ever.
yeah, but transformers movie sucked.

R

RickyTheRapture

It'd be a lot better if Goku didn't look like a complete ass-pirate
and if it was based on more Dragonball Z shit instead of Dragonball (at least that's what I'm guessing?)
and the little fights look retarded. hands down
but I will go see it just to know.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
It was hilariously bad. I expected the worst and that's what i got. The only redeeming factor is that Jamie Chung (Chi Chi) is the best looking Asian in the world.

Aurora

Let's fix it.
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft2forum.org
The saga wasn't that bad, it just isn't epic enough to make a movie out of it. They should have chosen the storyline with the Red Ribbon Army. That is what people -the ones who are no fans of the series- like to see: some sort of war setting. That should lure lots of people in, THEN they would have had enough cash for an epic sequal. The Frieza saga would be ideal for a movie with a big budget. -snake road, Namek, destroyed planets etc-

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
I seen the movie it sucks ass if you watch it as it being dbz like you remember but if you watch it with an open mind its a badass movie an its entertaining