Dragon bug?

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
There's a dragon bug? I've never heard of this, sorry.
Or it was out, in the beginning of Reign Of Chaos, patch 1.00..Rawr.

adicon

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Theres a download at Unknown cheats for a replay with the dragon bug. Problem is that its for an old version.

blind-death

Reaction score
well i was only interested in it because i had heard you could find a way to control dragons through like sleep or something

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Umm, There is no longer a dragon bug.

And bugs are not hacks, files or downloads so this doesn't belongs here.

sk8nbiker321

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol its the oldest hack i dont even think its for wc3 game i think its for demo or somthing im not sure some 1 said it unlocks the dragons but i just told them wtf are u talking about i got dragons its on unknowncheats at the very very very end around 3rd 1 up

T

terrag

the dragon bug was a way you could lure dragons to your opponents, all u did was get there attention and attack them every now and then and they would follow u for a long time. You could use this to your advantage by luring them to your oppenent so they would kill em.

Unkown2k2

Reaction score
yah what the exact bug was thier attack range ant they would go off following u around like halfway across the map because I remember I would send acolytes across the map in a game around in beta version but it was erased in the TFT game.
It is still on thier site but I dont think I have link still It wouldnt help u if u found it. Close thread please