DOWNLOADS SECTION

Darimus

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.spaceman.vze.com
TO UPLOAD FILES:

First of all, you must hit the Reply Button, and not use the "Quick Reply Box"

Near the bottom, where the 2 buttons: Submit Reply and Preview Reply are, look up a bit and you will see a box that says Rate This Thread, go up one more box, and there it is: Attach File... just click browse and upload the map/file you want

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
so that how you do it

Garthrs

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Feed Back

I read that 500 ways to tell if your a bad map maker... I fit like 439 of them... JK!!! I like to work on maps... I beta'ed the hell out of this one... 8 beta versions.... now I put the v.10 on it and the dumbest crap is happening. Creeps are stopping.. give lumber trigger is leaving out players... ARGH!!!! Look at it, pick it apart and tell me where I screwed it up...

daorc

Member!
Reaction score
Website
daorcsmaps.tripod.com
Amaroth I v1.1

This is one of my map's that I kinda like, it's "Amaroth I". Amaroth I is a thrid-person action/rpg/adventure type map.

I'am going to make or im thinking about makeing an "Amaroth II".
it will have MANY MORE options such as: better AI, multiplayer areas to battle 1v1 2v2 3v3 at(either4-6 areas), and you can go to 3 or 4 player Co-op mode, and a LONGER single player and Co-op campagin, kick players, more and better skill's, various new creeps, new hero's to play Co-op with( player one is always Amaroth the super soldier). and some more stuff once i get mkore ideas.

im thinking about little mini games and fun stuff like if you want to play after you played like 5 multiplayer maps 10 times, and beat the single player and co-op mode 5 times, just have something to do after that ;). anyways heres "Amaroth I v1.1" (v 1.2 will come out pretty soon i got a little fixing to do for Amaroth I.

and im thinking about a Amaroth II demo map that has half or the things the Amaroth II map will have, just to get a little sneak peak)

vengeance902

Reaction score
hey dude that amaroth map is pretty sweet, i am looking forward to amaroth 2.

keep up the good work

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
hrm me = need inspiration =/ time to go watch pokemon mebe i can grab some helpful ideas :)

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well, not sure if anyone's done this yet, but I spent a few hours trying to adapt the SC map "The Hunters" to WC3. It does require TFT - I placed a TFT only doodad - deleted it, but it still says you need TFT... :-/

Kinda fun, if not alittle cramped - it's sort of a work in progress - main area is forested, lightly, but just seems like there should be something else...

vicious-bebop

Reaction score
does anyone have a map unprotector? cause i need one to try to continue making the game ToB version N

unfortunetly i cant upload it so u can download it... sry

HellThrone

Member!
Reaction score
map unprotectors arnt welcome here. how would u like it if someone unprotected YOUR map you worked on for hours on hours and completely took your name off of it. That wouldnt be too fun now would it?

vicious-bebop

Reaction score
the only reason y i wanted it was because i want to continue it not destroy it or whatever... and i wouldnt take their names off of it because its thier game not mine. nvm forget everthing i said. dont even try to give me the unprotector.

and can anyone attach an image extractor for me plz?

HellThrone

Member!
Reaction score
we wont. look, we just because you might not do something doesnt mean everyone else wont as well. You should know about life by now, one dumbass can ruin it for everyone. Live with it.

The_Raven7

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ytmnd.com
vicious-bebop said:
does anyone have a map unprotector? cause i need one to try to continue making the game ToB version N

unfortunetly i cant upload it so u can download it... sry
Don't even think about it. I can have tob fans swarm you in a heartbeat if you even come close to (miraculously) accomplishing it.

Dark-Avenger

Reaction score
Protected Map Triggers

This is in regards to the request by an earlier poster wanting to be able to edit protected maps. I don't necessarily want to edit another's map, but I would like to be able to "view", NOT EDIT, the triggers. The reason is that I suspect there are some cheats embedded in some of the maps I've played. AND THAT JUST AIN'T RIGHT !!!

So, does anyone know how to view the triggers in a protected map?

:butterfly