Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Email me or talk to me on aol

Email p4s58@hotmail.com

Sreen name zailus666pod

Tell me if my ideas r good

i think it woudnt matter if star craft became 3d but there should be an editor that woud allow u to make ure own unit for each race and play it on battlenet and in custom maps. and u could use the other peoples custom unit once u see it and u could choose were the unit is made.

need more units for the already existing races instead of making another race

on blizzard xt they have the new units for sc2 but there should be 8 or nine more units and 4 or 5 new buildins

the bladeling is a good idea but there should a unit a little cheaper than a ultra like 200 min and 100 vesp that could borrow have the same attack as the ultra but also have and also have an attack like the lurker and could move under ground name could be ultar lurker

just think if blizzard takes my ideas seriosly and puts them into the game u could have an attack of (ultra lurkers), ulralisk, torrasque, and hyperlisk tell me what u think

a super photon cannon

i think we should keep all the other units from bw and sc i love all the old units

there should be a unit that can be made in the anexus the command center or the hatchery
like it woud only cost 8 minerals so u dont have to wait for minerals it would only be the size of a larva and do like 2 damage but u could make them really fast

there should be bigger maps and more psi like 10000 so u can make a big invasion because when u battle another aponnent 200 is not enough
there should be a never ending supply of larva and there should be a building called a larva nersery were they all the mattically got to

when u infest a command center from a queen u should be able to create infested scvs and they could build the intire terran tree but all the units would be infested infested

there should also be a big ultimit unit for each racethat would cost like 50psi limit have more hitpoints than 5 battlecruisers for the protoss there should be a giant zealot for the zerg there should be the thing in island hop thats a skeloton should look like zerg with flesh and for the terran there is a robot thing that is in one of the custom levels that looks like a big marine. U now what I mean tell me what u think

Something else besides the zealot the (nomad)is not a darktemplarits a new unit that blizzard is soposidly making and the dragoon give me an idea of what it would be

A tank that has just tank mode and the attack a little less powerful than a siege tank in siege mode

Some units should only cost vespian gas

Dark archon should have an attack like archon like not having to tell what to use

there should be an air unit in between the carrier and the scout for the protoss

the terran should have an infintry that can detect for the

for the zerg they should make the hydralisk turn into something else than the lurker since the mutalisk can turn into 2 things

the terran needs something like the psi storm and plague

they should keep campain editor and have my editor idea at the top

there should be a cheat that could be used on multiplayer that would allow u to make heros from broodwar and new heros that would cost like twice as much as a regular unit but u could still make the regular unit to
tassodar has attack unlike high templar, and infested kerrigan is a special unit.

like u could make ultralurkers, ultralis, torrasque and hyperlisk

no water units

NO PLANT RACE maybe xel naga and vanax and one other any more would be pushing it

something cheaper than a zeolot besides the probe and observer that is practical for protoss

broodlings wouldnt have duration

I heard on some site that there is going to be a sniper that has long range site and u can put them in a sniper tower that’s a good idea

more infintry like a rocket launcher, a machine gunner, or there could be a vehicle like a jeep that u could put like 4 infintry in and they could fire out of it and they could have a cycle not like the vulture but a smaller version that could hold one infantry so u could transport them quickly

if they do add a new resource the units already existing shouldnt need it but the new units would and some units would only cost the new resource

the zerg/protss unit in the bonus shouldnt be a new race but a unit that could be made by protoss and zerg
i think the race in hiding is neither hybrid or xelnaga but a race un heard of i think there should be three new races xelnaga zerg/protoss hybrid(vanix) and another race thought up by the people at blizzard

an air unit between the wraith and the battlecruiser besides the bomber and the kamakazzee

I also think u should be able to build the traps like in installation and only the terran could build them, 4 way machine gun trap and the and the ground turret etc…………………..

If there would be weather it should have an effect on the units like slow them or weaken them

Tell me what u think of all my ideas plz

Aol. sn Zailus666pod

I changed some things sinse last time

Status
Not open for further replies.