Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demigod

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nammage

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
So what do you guys think Dota HoN Demigod or LoL
Right now I believe Dota is the best since the other three branched off this game but HoN is just like dota with better graphics so =p

Arctikus

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Hmm the only one of these I have played is DotA; though I would like to try the others out. Dota has to be the one choice for me till I get a chance to play the other games.

13rute

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I'm going with HoN just because of the leavers/disconnects in dota. It's rare to go an 45 minute game without a leaver :(

nokie100

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
LOL. hahaha.

LoL and Demigod still has no votes.

I like dota but HoN has much better graphics. like 10/10! woohoo

hope I can play it though

aergo

The Prophet
Reaction score
Website
www.gnomelogic.com
my opinion is one sided because i dont have HON so i cant say if its better then dota but i know that dota out of all the rest is far better. It was been worked down to an art form just like starcraft in the rts category.
ps (dont insult starcraft because of the graphics i have been prone to RAGES

enix

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I've played dota for almost 5yrs now and I'm tired of seeing the same things over and over again, killing, farming, looting the aegis from roshan, etc

but I still picked dota because it's the basis of those games xD

DeathH3LLZ

Gamer...
Reaction score
I'd say Dota. It was the best and still the best.
Although HoN is like dota with better graphics, according to nammage which is true.
HoN is also more complicated, basing from the videos I've watched.

keith0305

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I like HoN, but might still prefer DotA. I am looking forward for HoN's new system, especially the part where they record a player's leaving history.

DeathH3LLZ

Gamer...
Reaction score
I like HoN, but might still prefer DotA. I am looking forward for HoN's new system, especially the part where they record a player's leaving history.
Oh really? They do that?
That's awesome. That way we can kick all leavers.

kappz

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Dota was alright, this is a much improved version with graphics that put Dotas to shame.. honestly.

Drizztlol

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
ok dota has been out for a long time so the game has been well worked out and yu know bugs been fixd etc and gameplay very good but i think HoN will take this game out with some work it has much potential since it being only in its beta stages hope for the best in the future.

Drizztlol

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
also i dont know about LOL but this also seems to b quite good although the designs for the graphic and char models/skins r strange lol prefer HoN heroes 2 b honest haha well thts my opinion on LoL strang =P but luks ok. Demigod just didnt get into it not quite the kind of gameplay i would like to pay over and over wellthe talent ree thing is quite good but the new system for HoN skills is easy.

Drizztlol

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
the ummm new item buying system in HoN seems to b alot better than the rest of these games very simple and quite easy to catch on with the buy all option and being able to c what yu ned to buy while in dota yu have to go searching for what yu need. LoL havnt seen the item buying system so no coment as of yet.

Drizztlol

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
my main concern is whether or not HoN will b big as an E-Sport it is already looking as if it is shaping up to b wicked sick so really hoping for the best well thats my opinion on the topic of which is better still a big fan of dota props to icefrog for letting S2games recreate DotA lol looks like its for the best peace

AQus

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I was really let down by Demigod, mostly because of the maps.
I mean 70% of the game and strategies and such in dota is due to the map.
Ganging, using FoW to your advantage, hiding etc. There are so many possibilities that cames with the just the outlining of the map and the forest.
So i'd have to say Dota is the best, havent tried HoN yet though.

Drizztlol

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I was really let down by Demigod, mostly because of the maps.
I mean 70% of the game and strategies and such in dota is due to the map.
Ganging, using FoW to your advantage, hiding etc. There are so many possibilities that cames with the just the outlining of the map and the forest.
So i'd have to say Dota is the best, havent tried HoN yet though.
agreed the maps put me off Demigod and recommend trying HoN well worth it but some people like DotA more.