Premium Member
Reaction score
Mr. nooberator to the rescue!

~moved.

oh yea.. last time I played with you, you werent that good :p

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Sorry dude, but the map is lame imo. It always people picking the same heroes and fighting the same creeps and enemies. My moronic friend always picks Rylai and Luna and uses thier cheap abilities. Why does he choose them? He has a fetish for feminine characters and archers in WC3 and sucks horsecock using them. He tried to once kill 3 enemies at once with Rylai's ultimate. 75% of the time he fails to kill one and he dies in the process, not a good strategy when -id is on!

azn_dudex

Member!
Reaction score
ill play with u wat ur sc and ill pm... wait wat server u play on and yeah people who pick da same people over and over again r gay so i just type -random or if i host i do -ar

Auron

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I only play ar dota games.

BoycottDotA@Uswest

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I play both AR and AP, but those two only, maybe the occasional Super Creep. Best with Scourge Heros

West Gateweay||x.D.x

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Auron said:
I only play ar dota games.

BoycottDotA@Uswest
Amen for that option :)

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
-ar wouldn't suck so much ass if crying and whining idiots wouldn't leave all the time when they get a hero they don't like, or a hero that "sucks". Personally, the fact that the hero I get is entirely up in the air intrigues me, and I like getting "sucky" heroes. It's fun to learn the abilities of a hero you wouldn't ordinarily use and think up on the fly what could be good for them. Hell, I got Bane Elemental in one game and now he's my favorite INT hero. Partly cuz no one ever wants to choose him, so I can take my time selecting him. ^^

...Unfortunately, I rarely get the less popular heroes. And I'm terrified of -repick cuz I always seem to end up with the SA.

....I absolutely HATE the SA.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah, boohoo I didn't get my favorite hero because I suck with evrything but Zeus. I got a Magina for little nubcakes like him. Get more mana than life, I will Mana Void your ass and kill you :)

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lmao, it's so hilarious getting AM against an army of casters. Buff him up right, game's all but over. ^^

...Although once I got AM against an assload of STR heroes. Centaur, Slardar, Leoric, and Sven... The only non-STR hero was an INT hero. Hurray at first.

...Then he turned out to be Bane Elemental. As if they didn't have enough disablers. -_-

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Centaur and Slardar are good when together. Centaurs high damage and Slardar's amplify damage. Plus, they both have War Stomp and Slardar can chase down people that are running away.

Malcom Sex

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I play used to play ar, but due to bad grades, my comp is gone. dont play dm, there are ways to cheat. if asked i will reveal them. btw, ap(act pro) is gay cuz everyone plays only their best characters

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
The Final Vulture said:
I play used to play ar, but due to bad grades, my comp is gone. dont play dm, there are ways to cheat. if asked i will reveal them. btw, ap(act pro) is gay cuz everyone plays only their best characters
*COUGH*zeus*COUGH*

but it sucks when you're with newb zeus =/ they cant do anythign right.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
NtRik_ said:
*COUGH*zeus*COUGH*

but it sucks when you're with newb zeus =/ they cant do anythign right.
Zeus is incredibly annoying! At the start he can Chain Lightning and hurt you with lightning. His ultimate is cheap if you low on health, can't go invisible, or you are healing.

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You absolutely have to hate Arc Lightning. Not only does it bounce like mad, it's the same damage to EVERY target! When I do get Zeus (always -ar, when I play for real, I use Lycan or Slardar ^^), one of the cheapest things to do early game is hurl Arc Lightning on the creeps as a nearly dead hero tries to run away. Bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, ZAP! Add some gold to your coffers. Good way to harrass melee heroes without even getting close to them.

And I have no problem with saying this. Just about everyone knows this trick already. -_-;

ChrisH36

Reaction score
The silencer could help, if he didnt really suck in the beginning.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
sliencer + zeus is the most deadliest combo, his summons are annoying, his ult is annoying, nad his healing is uber annoying, zeus just doesnt die with silencer..

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Nor with the help of Atropos. That guy's brain sap can make your life annoying when you are trying to kill him.