Dota cheats

DeathH3LLZ

Gamer...
Reaction score
Well, you can expect cheaters if you are using Warcraft versions from 1.20e - 1.22.
1.23 and 1.24a are totally clean and I guarantee you that no one will be hacking. Except if they are really good hackers and cracked the system.

ben2005023

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I've encountered many cheaters before. But, it's not a cheat it's more of a bug. Specially if you are using 1.20e. 1.20e is a Warcraft version that is most likely to have a bug like this.

wcftpro

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
there is a cheat for dota . gold transfer . i once played against a team of noobs . the drow feed like 0-6 in 20 minutes , yet he had manta soon going to butterfly . hmm and i watch the replay i realise it was the his teammate buying him all the items

zes10

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
haha i still don't get the technique in farming fast... like 20 mins you already got 2 or 3 good items hahahaha

t_onny

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
basically...from my experience, just keep killing heroes. This is the best way to farm. Instead of keep farming at forest

t_onny

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
there is a cheat for dota . gold transfer . i once played against a team of noobs . the drow feed like 0-6 in 20 minutes , yet he had manta soon going to butterfly . hmm and i watch the replay i realise it was the his teammate buying him all the items
Wont work for latest dota patch.