Dota cheats

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I used to do something like that when I played PSO:BB with DKM.

Good times....

FrankGulp

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Cheating SUCKS
There are, however, maphacks for the game. I wouldn't use any of them

Hrethgir

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Read some guides on last hitting and item builds. Take a game or 2 to learn how to play and skip the cheating. It makes the game pretty obvious as well when you map hack and can't last hit.

frootluips

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I believe there are hacks for gold
But the ones I've heard of APPARENTLY only work on LAN.
I don't know if it's true or not so yeah...

Frootluips.

narcotix666

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Hacks for gold are unheard of, I guess the only thing you can call hacks on Dota are the Bugs and Exploits on a new map which are fixed really fast since they always come out with a new version everytime theres a bug/exploit discovered.

-RedBallz-

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
wow lol/...and naw u can't get cheats for dis, only in single player

Uncultured

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I think that we have to play games without cheating. They are not made imposible to play, they may be hard sometimes - btu thats is part of the fun dudes...

_WaRLoRD_

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
my god i never knew dota can be so glitchy but thankfully it is only on the fun modes. as for your issue getting those items rlly early could be caused by a glitch i have no knoladge of hacks for items, only hacks i know of are map hacks and trading gold and stuff like that that you shouldn't be able to do on dota.

RazeTheRuler

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
There is no cheat like that in DotA, maybe you were playing a hacked version?

elfnik

Hitman
Reaction score
Why should you cheat in a online game, its idiotic, go play single player games with god mode, so that way you`ll be satisfied and + no one will be pissed off

Kymers

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
The Only way for there to be a Cheat for Gold is the map HAS to be cracked, otherwise THERE IS NO CHEATS. The only cheat there is, is probably MAPHACK.

predatortt

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
If he's saying 5mins into the game then I think he's speaking the truth and....probably the map he played was hacked with money cheat or something. If its not like early game then yeah, it's just farming creeps really well and lots of hero kills :\.

stroodle

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Iv been playing dota for a long time, and I don't think iv seen anything like that ever happen

enix

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
you don't need cheats to win dota, all you need is skills young sir, skills.... you also need timing, killing the creeps at the last second