Does the exp divided equally to all your heroes?

kuokhong

Reaction score
lets say i have my fs harrasing and my TC+grunts creeping.how does the exp go?the exp goes equally to both of my heroes or TC gains more exp?

brightlight

Member!
Reaction score
There is something called exp range, hero(s) is present within the exp range, that hero will receive all the exp. If there is absent of hero in the exp range, exp will be distrubte equally among all your heroes.

so to your answer, tc will not gain any exp along as farseer is present in the exp range.
exp range is pretty small. its about 700 range i think.

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Also the subgrouping is important. If u have a hero and some units on a control, and the units attack on the other side of the map, the hero will gain experience. This was intensively used by pros.

G-Blunted

Member!
Reaction score
TheoStormhawk said:
Also the subgrouping is important. If u have a hero and some units on a control, and the units attack on the other side of the map, the hero will gain experience. This was intensively used by pros.

Ok that's just a bunch of nonsense right there that makes no sense at all. XP has absolutly nothing to do with control groups.

If your FS is harassing and your TC+Grunts creeping, your TC gets all the xp. There's thing called "Power leveling" which is what you are doing with your TC in that scenario. Often times you can creep with your whole army, but move your primary hero out of that "xp range", so now your secondary hero gets 100% of the xp as opposed to 50%. This lets you level up that hero faster. THe range I believe is twice the range of ranged heros.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Experience Range will be taken into consideration. Lets take this example, lets say you killed off a grunt and a tc. The Grunt is worth 60 and the TC is worth 100 at level 1. If you are playing Solo, you get 160 experience to your one hero. Your second hero will divide it by 2. The first hero gets 80, and the second hero gets a small bonus to the 80.

If there are say 5 heroes in the area in a team game. Then its 160/5, plus any bonuses if they got thier second heroes. So basically, it is divided by the number of heroes within a certian area of the kill.