Does massing=nOOb

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
True, Inner fire to raise everyones armor +5, then polymorph so they can do a thing, then plus slow to just kill off their units with ease. But a good thing to also add in, it's the MK's thunder clap while they're slowed! That's a pretty big murder party.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
i think humans are spell orientated and they have best aoe from the whole game. i do have very good friends...humans that use riffle with sorc and am and bm....i swear but that works damn good and what blizz and fire didn't finish it of...riffle and sorc will do.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Lich has the Best aoe. Especialy since both AM can be easily inturupted off of blizzard. Personal, after facing humans, i have decieded they are pretty good, but UD, lich +CL +DL best Aoe.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I looked under Zaku's thread and didnt find what Aoe... It is prolly something obvious but can someone tell me what it means?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Humans are a very good team, don't get me wrong. But they almost need to get casters if they want to win.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Heal can be overrated sometimes. but it can get you out of a jam sometimes. Slow is also good for retreating heros. If hit right they might stop the retreat to save the hero which could lead in taking out the enemies army.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by ConfedMonkey
but UD have the best spell casters, right?
It is hard to gage how good each teams spellcasters are. I could just tell you though that I think the UD spellcasters are the shiznit! UD are masters of summon and can cause mass havoc with skeles. Also Banshees get AMS, which can be a real pain in the a$$ for the enemy. I think the UD have very good spellcasters if used correctly, however I think either humans or orc have the best since they have autocast friendly spells.

ConfedMonkey

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I guess all of them have great spellcasters, if you use them right.

BTW: didn't we get 2 pages full of off topic stuff, although great information, its hella off topic of "does massing=nOOb." lol, what can you do:p