Does massing=nOOb

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
usualy 2 crypts(or barracks whatever tickles your fancy) for lots of tier1-3meele for most races. If im getting casters and meele usualy one crypt and 2 temple of the damned (Or spirit lodge etc.) Generaly 2 can compensate for an army. 3 if u feel u have enough expansions and you want to realy pump out the hardcore units

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Spellbreakers are part of the Caster Trio..Btw, Human casters rip apart UD early in the game and in the end..Even if Destroyers were in this once again tier 3..Human will be ripping up early. Oh and NE Casters..No..Just no..

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Human casters are just annoying, I hate how they slow my units. I hate how they turn stuff into sheep. Destroyers are the only way to face humans...

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
In theory would it be a good idea to mass steam tanks if your ally knew about it and would support you.

You would have a hero and other units in the begining for creep and some for protection, but mostly it would be a mass of steam tanks. Cause i have seen 4 steam tanks alone take a good chunk out of a base... if someone were to mass them it would cause chaos.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
well nope it wouldn't...lol..it's like distroyers do magic..spell breakers are magic immune..spell breakers don't attack air..so..we kinda tied up.

Why i didn't consider the distroyers in the first place is..because they don't come from the same place necros and banshee do.

U get all sorc, priest and spell breakers from the same building being AS plus to get distroyers u need 2 more food plus to research the other form with spell breakers u don't need absolutely nothing.... pan..trust me..gg no re! plus u have to remeber 2 things the only hero that attacks air in the ud army is lich...human have 2 the am and the bm..so...

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by VBadGirl
plus u have to remeber 2 things the only hero that attacks air in the ud army is lich...human have 2 the am and the bm..so...
Orbs......

Wc911

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
u people.. u never mass casters u only get them to help other units like wyverns and shamans u just dont mass casters

liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea, pan... man... human casters own, i mean necs do there cripple and raise dead, a few priests dispell the skellies, sorcs slow and since the necs raising the dead, they wont have enough mana to cast cripple, unless you have some obsidians regenerating their mana, but still dispel magic kills skellies and then you would also have some heavy units, like knights and/or gryphon riders and then your heroes, like AM and BM killing the casters with flame strike and blizzard while UD would have... gargs and .... aboms or crypts? maybe that would kill the gryphs but they do huge damage and the knights with inner fire and healing would pwn the ground and spellbreakers would kill the casters. also you could get rifles/mortars and kill all the casters, humans own in general, especially with their casters

liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thats.... bizarre... thats... just... not.... right

that can be counter with archers.... ARCHERS!

elunes grace, duH!

zerkers

more rifle men than you... flying machines... thats just easy to counter man

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by VBadGirl
maybe..maybe not..plus orbs for all 3 heros..or 2 heros..takes some time.
You should always get lich....so it would only be 2 heros. That isn't too bad of a wait is it?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by liqu1d_g0at
yea, pan... man... human casters own, i mean necs do there cripple and raise dead, a few priests dispell the skellies, sorcs slow and since the necs raising the dead, they wont have enough mana to cast cripple, unless you have some obsidians regenerating their mana, but still dispel magic kills skellies and then you would also have some heavy units, like knights and/or gryphon riders and then your heroes, like AM and BM killing the casters with flame strike and blizzard while UD would have... gargs and .... aboms or crypts? maybe that would kill the gryphs but they do huge damage and the knights with inner fire and healing would pwn the ground and spellbreakers would kill the casters. also you could get rifles/mortars and kill all the casters, humans own in general, especially with their casters
Without their casters, humans suck.

EDIT: Sorry for double post....it has been a very very long day :(

Dags

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
in random games its good for the people to mass.

Meat
ex. mass hunts ( old school build but has always pwned)
u can mass within a few minutes in the game and be able to take on lvl 3 units later in the game

Air
ex. mass hippos own from what i have seen/done chims pwn but you usually need a teamate that has air or anti air to rpotect ur chims in the sky. Gryphs can rip apart anyone and anything, but they cost a lot and it takes a while to get to them.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Without their casters, humans suck.
Come on..That's just a stupid comment..If UD had no casters just the same, Human would topple them even worse. The units are there. They get used. The end.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Serial Thriller

Come on..That's just a stupid comment..If UD had no casters just the same, Human would topple them even worse. The units are there. They get used. The end.
Ok, just to tell you I probably get undead casters probably once every 50 games. and my solo rec is 54-32 (also i havent even changed my name from my first game on tft so most loses are from that.)

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I played an AT with my friend who is better than me and they were both UD.. One of them went mass necros. with some ghouls. and the other had a bunch of crypt fiends and aboms. Needless to say we got whooped
1)Because we pretty much suck at AT
2)There were so many freagin skells and those green balls flying at us.
3) They were a good team

so massing can be successful if done right i suppose.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Serial Thriller

Sorry, didn't mean to flame the humans but it is true. If humans don't get casters in a game, they will ultimately be owned by more powerful races such as the UD or Orcs. Humans are a good team, but without their casters they can't compete.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by ConfedMonkey
especcially the "turning into sheep one" thats the best. Bizzare but cool;)
Very powerful if used correctly too. I like InnerFire + PolyMorph + Slow. It is a devastating combo...lol.