Do you plan on buying World of Warcraft?

Do you plan on buying World of Warcraft

• Hell yes!

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • No way!

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • Still waiting to see how much that monthly fee is

Votes: 25 32.9%
  • Will wait to see reviews

Votes: 9 11.8%

• Total voters

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Right at the start of the World of Warcraft beta we asked you if you'd be buying the game when it came out. Now that everyone's had plenty of time to see (and for many of you, play) the beta, we'd like to get your opinions again. Do you plan on purchasing the game when it comes out? Make sure to vote!

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
of course i am going to buy it. ive wanted to play it ever since i heard about it when i first got war3. it was a little advertisement. as the time passed, i learned that ti was an mmorpg and all that good stuff. the game is just really fun and i will be addicted to it for a LONGGG time

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if there are free servers i will play, otherwise diablo is like a leech to me

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think I'll be playin regardless of the fee.

A

AP0LLO

unless the fee is pretty small, i won't be playing. I don't mind paying more in the beginning, but to pay monthly...i just don't like it.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
dude i dont see why everyone bitches about a monthly fee. this game will be A LOT better than diablo 2 or any other free game like that. they will have MANY MANY updates, features, and new items. they will add more things as years go on. they will have 24 hour constant support, and they will have the best service. the game will last a longggggg time. there is so much stuff in the game. you are just cheap not to pay a monthly fee. before you know it, most of the games that you will want will probably be pay to play.

dP

Member!
Reaction score
yeah, even if the monthly fee is 100 dollars. but 101 dollars... no. plus im pretty sure its 30$ for 2 months

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Probly in private servers... or not

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Monthly fees are a way to get money from idiots who think its worth it... I's rather ide my bike or do push-ups then play a gmae that costs me monthly... THEN AGAIN I LOVE DOING PUSH-UPS EVERYONE DROP DOWN AND GIVE ME TWENTY!

Yeah I voted to see monthly fee... if its above 10 bucks a month, no way... it probably will be :/

BlueCheeseKilla

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
i would pay like 5 bucks a month...if i was gonna pay, i would wanna play it alot and i dont have time to play that that much to make it worth alot of money...

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
If the fee is under 14.99 a month, I will be playing this game with my Warcraft Clan.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Any kind of fee might hold me back, but I might consider it. It just depends on what that pocketbook looks like :D

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Zaku said:
If the fee is under 14.99 a month, I will be playing this game with my Warcraft Clan.
would you be interested with joining a BF clan with another character?

Jiggy

IT'S A GOAT!
Reaction score
I will as long as they dont charge you for every character that you want (FFXI)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
so they expect me to pay 70$ (can) to buy a game, I can ONLY play If i keep handing more money over every 30 days...

Are you ****ing insane? so if the fee is 15$, in a year after buying the game I will have to spend 250$ to play a game like WOW? Not to mention this is a game coming from Blizzard, who couldn't patch games for shit, me thinks they put monkeys together to test balance in games like warcraft III.

I'm not stupid, This is just another sad attempt for blizzard to make a desperate grab for more money

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
where the hell do you think your money is going? part of it is going to help pay for the people to make patches. WoW will have WEEKLY updates. balance fixes and/or new additions. desperate? no. every company wants to make money. sure, 15 dollars a month may seem like $180, but it is small because it is like 50 cents a day. less than the cost of a hamburger at mcdonals if you had one every day for a month.. it won't cost 70 dollars either, more like 60 or 50. besides, who says you are going to play for a year? the first month is free and if you dont like it you can cancel it till a later date.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
BOB DOLE said:
where the hell do you think your money is going? part of it is going to help pay for the people to make patches. WoW will have WEEKLY updates. balance fixes and/or new additions. desperate? no. every company wants to make money. sure, 15 dollars a month may seem like $180, but it is small because it is like 50 cents a day. less than the cost of a hamburger at mcdonals if you had one every day for a month.. it won't cost 70 dollars either, more like 60 or 50. besides, who says you are going to play for a year? the first month is free and if you dont like it you can cancel it till a later date.
Kinda obvious you don't have your own money.