Do the shoulder pads REALLY bother you?

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The Barbarian should fight with a loincloth. A loincloth and a giant, ****ing axe.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
No. The sorceress should be naked. And the male characters can be fully clothed.
ffffffffff

Every male class should fight in a loincloth and have a giant ****ing axe. Every female class should be naked and they don't get a weapon.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
the Harem girls should always be naked and everyone else should wear clothes. i always thought the dead harem girls were hot in diablo 2.

tKeR

Member!
Reaction score
I prefer the WoW-style shoulders. They make them look stronger and more "epic" to play. Could be just me though.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Everyone loves giant, spikey, flaming shoulder pads. Dinky, lame shoulder pads are lame. I want my shoulder pads to be atleast 4x the size of my characters head and body. FOUR TMES LARGER.

caboose101188

Reaction score
I want huge shoulder pads and a football helmet. Only if "tackle" is added as a skill for the barb.

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
I like my shoulderpads glowing. If they glow, I don't care what size they are.

Reaction score
Website
diabloiiikore.com
dude, I love shoulder pads.

In WoW, whenever I make my guy, I would search for a shoulder pad drop in westfall for hours. It just makes the guy look so cool. A low level without a shoulder pad is epic fail. Or run a bunch of dead mine runs to get em for alts.

The idea just allows you to customize your character a bit more. That option wasn't available in the beginning of diablo, but now it is. Which is awesome! :acclaim

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
This is getting out of hand, go back to 2D graphics, 4-bit colors, pixelated amazon boobs and remake it into tetris. UberConservatism FTW!

On a serious note, I'm gonna whine, why would they rape my childhood by cartoonizing Diablo? What have I ever done to them?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
How the fuck does it look like a cartoon? Stop jumping on bandwagons and get your own opinion.

RazeTheRuler

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Shoulder-pads should definetly be in the game. It's a basic part of the medival world. But maybe they should make a turn on/off button for it, like in WoW with the cloak and helmet?

stroodle

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Whenever I play a game (especially mmos) I HATE not having shoulder pads... Just makes your character look small and lame

helpermonkey883

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
well if they include shoulder pads, it might add moar defense or just lower the other equipment's base defense, i would rather D3 add the 'hide certain equipment function'