Do the shoulder pads REALLY bother you?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
This isn't Soul Calibur, DM. I hope they don't make them all sexy, because that will be what all the nerds play.

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Tiny pads look like pussy bull****.

And it doesn't make any sense.
your an idiot.... smaller pads enable better range of motion etc. when in terms of RL. Yet not like its going to effect a damn game. If you honsetly care all about looks then go play a fuking glamor game or somthing.:hxc

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
The Witch Doctor is portrayed as a black person. This perpetuates harmful stereotypes of the negro race being nothing but dancing, chanting, superstitious primitives and I take great umbrage! I'm white myself but sympathize heavily with the plight of the modern black man and this blatant racist inclusion is clearly messing with my immersion into this game. IT MUST BE STOPPED.
Poor execution. should have just cut it off at Primitives and i would be saying "lol'd" right now.
better luck next time, sport.
your an idiot.... smaller pads enable better range of motion etc. when in terms of RL. Yet not like its going to effect a damn game. If you honsetly care all about looks then go play a fuking glamor game or somthing.:hxc
I'm not that concerned with the physics involved with "range of motion" when I'm slamming whatever button it is that makes my character shoot a ****ing firebolt out of his hand.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
Poor execution. should have just cut it off at Primitives and i would be saying "lol'd" right now.
better luck next time, sport.

I'm not that concerned with the physics involved with "range of motion" when I'm slamming whatever button it is that makes my character shoot a ****ing firebolt out of his hand.
*click click click click click... right click...*

I'm sure they could find a nice balance between huge bulky shoulder pads (sacred armor-esque) and lighter, smaller shoulder pads (dusk shroud/leather armor-esque). It would be silly to think that your armor and shoulder pads couldn't match, so I'd think there would be both metal and leather (or none) options available.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Gimmi said:
I don't tell you this enough, but you are my ****ing hero.

N[U]TS

Reaction score

and i dont give a **** what the pads look like. as i previously stated if you want looks go play a damn glamour game!

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Who cares? It just adds more diversity to the item drops. And anyway, petitions don't do anything =/

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Protip: All Blizzard games have large shoulder pads in them

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
Lmfao complain that Diablo 3 should've been made years ago, and now when it actually is getting made people can't stop bitching about the smallest things. I guarantee everyone who is bitching about it will buy it when it comes out if not preorder it a year before a release date is set. Quityerbitchin.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Since when do barbarians need armor? They are poor and smelly, and most of them cannibals.

Blizzard should have to redesign their whole game just cause I am upset with one small thing! BEND TO MY WILL BLIZZARD! BEND!

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
I really don't care what the **** the shoulder pads look like. As long as ALL of D3 doesn't end up all cartoony like WoW I'm fine.

Since when do barbarians need armor? They are poor and smelly, and most of them cannibals.

Blizzard should have to redesign their whole game just cause I am upset with one small thing! BEND TO MY WILL BLIZZARD! BEND!
Ew, you sound like Andrew.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Lmfao complain that Diablo 3 should've been made years ago, and now when it actually is getting made people can't stop bitching about the smallest things. I guarantee everyone who is bitching about it will buy it when it comes out if not preorder it a year before a release date is set. Quityerbitchin.
Welcome to Starcraft II last year... and now.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
It's like this for EVERY SINGLE GAME that is being made. People bitch and complain about every single thing the game has to make it an actual sequel instead of an expansion on the forums then praise it months later once it's finally released.

N[U]TS

Reaction score
I really don't care what the **** the shoulder pads look like. As long as ALL of D3 doesn't end up all cartoony like WoW I'm fine.

Yup, played wow for 3 years. sick of the cartoony look.