Do the shoulder pads REALLY bother you?

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i see a TON of people complaining about the shoulder pads in Diablo...i guess there a bit wowish, but it doesnt bother me much

A guy named Streamline has a sig explaining what i mean perfectly:

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It makes the barbarian look less like he stepped out of warhammer online and more like he just finished a photo spot for an underground S & M magazine...you know, the way Diablo was meant to be.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Huge gnarly shoulders is what i want on my Barbarian. **** that petition-that-will-never-work. Too many fanboys caring too much.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
All I hear is whinewhinewhine, bitchbitchbitch. I'm officially calling people on this nonsense of just trying to get attention by whining about anything they can.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Cain looks too old. This is clearly messing with my immersion into this game. IT MUST BE STOPPED.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Cain looks too young. This is clearly messing with my immersion into this game. IT MUST BE STOPPED.
The Witch Doctor is portrayed as a black person. This perpetuates harmful stereotypes of the negro race being nothing but dancing, chanting, superstitious primitives and I take great umbrage! I'm white myself but sympathize heavily with the plight of the modern black man and this blatant racist inclusion is clearly messing with my immersion into this game. IT MUST BE STOPPED.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
The Witch Doctor is portrayed as a black person. This perpetuates harmful stereotypes of the negro race being nothing but dancing, chanting, superstitious primitives and I take great umbrage! I'm white myself but sympathize heavily with the plight of the modern black man and this blatant racist inclusion is clearly messing with my immersion into this game. IT MUST BE STOPPED.
Can't trust the black man to fight darkness.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
anyways, about cain: imo he must be old as FACK now, 20 years? he was already like 60 years old in D2, hes like 80 now...he must be drinking full juves on a daily basis
Ha...ya...don't get enough of these jokes. or too many.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
See how you take it just that one step too far and ruin it?

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Who cares...shoulder pads make you look beefy. Besides, when you do that charge move, you need some beef to smash into people with.
you would want beef to smash with people

anyways, about cain: imo he must be old as FACK now, 20 years? he was already like 60 years old in D2, hes like 80 now...he must be drinking full juves on a daily basis

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think cain is actually a lesser demon taking the form of a geriatric to lure heroes into doing stupid **** they wouldnt do otherwise....i mean, how many times have you had to save this ****er? And why is he always alone, in some damn hellspawn-infested place, still alive?

i bet hes the last boss in D3

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the sad, sad lack of rogue and amazon pr0nz.

saexy.