Do people not see the benefit of joining a clan???

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
jmcn R said:
in the end a clan is only as good (or bad) as its members. so calling the general idea of one good or bad cannot be correct either way.
So very true. Could not agree more. In a game where friendships come and go on a daily basis, nothing beats just having fun and enjoying the game for what it is ......... JUST A GAME.

Only thing that a clan truely represents IMO is a group of players with common interests with a tagname to it. Thier is no real advantage of a clan, that you can't recieve from a group of strong, loyal, and helpful friends.

jmcn R said:
trust me,...i am soloing now as i have since i restarted. its challenging and fun....but very rough.
Just curious, what do you play on East/Ladder/SC ?

CCCP

Member!
Reaction score
iamh4x0r said:
LOL LETZ ARGUE Y CIRCLES R BETTER THAN SQUAERZ, TAHT EVEN HAS MOER USE TAHN TIHS..

me > clan + no clan > you
Way to go dipshit reviving a month old thread wtf is that if you dont get banned soon im afraid im going to have to stab you

CCCP

Member!
Reaction score
someone close this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! close it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SPAM UNTIL U CLOSE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too lazy to pm admin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! close it!!!!!!!!!!!! IAmh4x0r iz der gay!!!!!!!!!!!

gundam501

Member!
Reaction score
god man i have a grudge against ure shitty spelling! plz learn to type properly first... and also plz dont try and act real tough.. u have 3 threads in the newb only asking how to beat norm bosses in act 1 and 2... i could make a new char and after 30 mins duel and win so plz plz plz shut up and stop acting tough!

and spam away :p dont matter to me this whole forum is dead as it is at least someone will post once every 30 mins if u spam :angry

Oprah

Member!
Reaction score
i would rather not b in clans because all the that ive been in hav died and now i hav the 3 leter tag on my guys. i would rather hav truted friends like other ppl. :hxc

L

Laharl

Ok. If you even care about my membership; make me an offer I can't refuse. Thanks.

jmcn R

Member!
Reaction score
XxSworn_EnemyxX said:
So very true. Could not agree more. In a game where friendships come and go on a daily basis, nothing beats just having fun and enjoying the game for what it is ......... JUST A GAME.

Only thing that a clan truely represents IMO is a group of players with common interests with a tagname to it. Thier is no real advantage of a clan, that you can't recieve from a group of strong, loyal, and helpful friends.

Just curious, what do you play on East/Ladder/SC ?
yes sir we are clearly on the same wave legnth.

I only started a Zealer and leveled to 45 by the second day i tried. but between the fact that i had only started playing the week before the ladder was reset and the two chars that i put serious work into turned ladder, combined with the fact that the first few days on ladder i had connection issues...plus i had nobody to play with (including the people here on BF since i am a newb) i just didnt have the drive to keep at it on ladder.

Non Ladder though.....built up 8 chars into the 80s by the third week, but since then i have either been away or just had something else that i needed to do.

i really havent played since the first week in september even though i wanted to. which now leaves me high and dry, i want to rebuild 3 chars and build 2 new ones...but the thought of this is just dissapointing now. i really dont think i have the time to do it all myself and its no fun without a good group...

then i also want to jump unto ladder since i have a bit of a break for a couple weeks now.

^^^now using all that.....it is the perfect example why it is critical to have a "group" of persons that you can party with. quite priceless if the group can fullfill the characteristics of:
1. Honesty
2. Loyalty
3. Reliability
4. Skilled/Intelligent/Knowledgable
5. Fun

CCCP

Member!
Reaction score
yeh the best way is to just have real friends play with you, thats when the game is fun and is whats it was meant to be, a team effort.

L

Laharl

Thing is that the game is now far too easy. Get "Godly" gear and there's no way anything can kill you.

I was a level 1 pally (Legit gear, closed on nln) and clearing the stony.

The only salvation for d2 (Interest) is in nezermontis mod, and playing it (legitly) on closed. It's harder, more interesting and fun. It's basically what Diablo was (A pvm game) before it was warped. Reasons to NOT to the same run over and over, etc. Basically a good mod. But enough of that.

Trang_lord

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
yeah i agree, clans are dumb, my clan is one that i came up with and i dont accept member(mostly cuz im independent). but yeah

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Since it's bumped and the member is new.. i'll leave this open.