Diffulty idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dbzlotrfan

Sry that I don't post much. I have an new idea for the diff's for Diablo 3. As you know in Diablo 2/lod they go
1. Normal
2. Nightmare
3. Hell.

I was thinking that it should be
1. Normal
2. Nightmare
3. Hell
4. Nightmare hell
5. Hell Hell

as you see i put in 2 new ones Nightmare hell and hell hell. This would be a cool idea.
1. It would provide a LOT of challengies to players becuase
1. 7 Characters
2. 27 acts
3. Hardcore
4. Non Hardcore or softcore
5. Hacked
6. Non hacked
7. Open (place where mods/hack)
8. Closed battlenet (place where you can't hack/play mods)
So there are thousands of combonations. With New diff's there would be a lot more and maybe more money for Blizzard (which is nice).

What do you guys think of this idea?

SirKillallott

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I like the idea but lmao hell hell sounds alittle dumb maybe like i dunno something that dosnt sound so.....so you know whacked. but i like the idea none the less

AmazonDude589

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hmm 27 acts???? as in TOTAL acts or per difficulty? im guessing its total acts having to go through 27 acts per difficulty would be a challenge i agree but it would be a drawback because who would want to go through 27 acts for all dificulties

I agree with SirKillallott when he says that hel hell sounds kinda retarted...because it does. Nightmare Hell....eh thats ok.... i guess

SirKillallott

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yea 27 acts is allittle much scince i usually get bored after lets see not even the first one now so i get rushed through with 27 your gonna be going omg when does it end.

Status
Not open for further replies.