Did you ever get caught by a girl when you were staring at her supple, young breasts?

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol. today, no you dont wanna know what she was and wasnt wearing. hell she even shoves my face in her breasts.; lol 3rd testie, what happened to the 4th?

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it would be no suprise if you stare at her tits. she will just have to get used to the world is she dont like it

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
its funny to go up to randoms at the mall and be like ooo do u work street corners at night? or can i feel that ass?

why not? you only see them once in ur life. one time my friend gave this kid a roll a canadian quarters and said here buy urself a life and fix ur hat unless your a wigger than its ok. the kid was 10. ahahaa

D

DOC

I try as hard as I can not to get caught, and when she looks up, i just say I was staring off in to space. :)

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i try to sneak a peek when they least expect it...rofl i get sum everyday..its sweet :) i hardly ever get caught
arent u a girl? does this mean ur a lezbo?

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no, it was her brother posting. or her boyfriend, nobody knows. considering it was her boyfriend it probably isnt anymore :/

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Originally posted by kingman91
:shoot you people are sick
How old are you seven?? PLz turn off the computer and wait till you are like 14...

Plz...

Plz...

Dont ever post again