Diablo's other brother?!

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
And if the barriers between our world and Hell were broken, how in god's name could you get rid of him this time? He comes into our world, you kill him, he goes back to hell, comes back through...

Fei_Rushes

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.helbreathusa.com
thus reinstating my idea of it becoming a MMO and having Diablo remanifest iteself whereever, whenever. Making D3 an endless struggle between heaven and hell. At least until D. Cain can figure out a way to destroy the depths of hell (maybe have that big man upstairs do some holy smiting?)

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i cant say that an MMO version [wow style] for diablo is a bad idea

i love the idea of massive teams [more than 8 ppl games -.-] in one big server running around without loading times, that woudl be awsome :)

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Actually instead of going back to hell they would be completely destroyed, because now the angels and demons are mortal.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
No, the only way to get rid of the Angels or Demons in the Diablo universe, it to completely destroy and erase them from existence.
Other than that, you're SOL.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
No, the only way to get rid of the Angels or Demons in the Diablo universe, it to completely destroy and erase them from existence.
Other than that, you're SOL.
Destroy or erase? You mean kill them?

Denubis

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
With the worldstone broken a lot of the rules may have been changed. It will be interesting to see what they do with D3

L

Laharl

They should make it so that Diablo had an older brother that nobody talks about. He shall be Steve, from Long Island. And the family shame.

He goes to Earth to destroy it, and make his whole family accept him despite his unconventional life style...

...Yeah.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Someone needs to watch a little less television shows.

osh1t

Reaction score
There is a Diablo "4th Brother" in Diablo2.
Have you guys forgotten?