Diablo's other brother?!

Predated

Reaction score
I have been reading online that diablo's other brother will be in D3 is this just another rumor or real?

L

Laharl

I hope they aren't adding a fourth brother; it would seem like a sign of them rewriting lore again.

L

Laharl

How would they plan on doing that? Some insane sorcerer of some sort using a highly potent spell, or ritual?

L

Laharl

Or maybe lazarus (Is that his name, from d1?) was brought back and made more powerful than ever.

Tiznit

Member!
Reaction score
or maybe the knight in shining armor slays the dragon of cruelty in the keep of doom on the mountain of despair -_- seriously, have faith that they will come up with an interesting and unique storyline for d3

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Yeah I agree with Tiznit. Blizzard won't create a piece of shit game, especially not something in the Diablo series.

L

Laharl

I resent that, not all Dragons are cruel.

Blizzard has been going downhill since, well, they messed up Warcraft. I mean look at 1.10. It's so depressing.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
They got plenty of other boss's to buld around. Why add another prime evil...its based on 3 not four...unless diablo's mom is a whore of the hell

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
THOSE LESSER EVils the lord of sin and lord of lies, i think lod of lies is tyrael

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Lol.

I'm thinking that the Big 3 weren't actually killed off, just stuck back into Hell, with the soulstones destroyed, keeping them from manifesting once more...however, since the worldstone was destroyed, the barriers between Hell and Sanctuary were brought down, and now everything is merging into Sanctuary, including the Primes again.

That'd fit the D2 storyline.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
maybe so but i still think the lesser evils must be in it

[Koolaid]

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
the game is called diablo meaning they must keep diablo in the stirt

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i agree with vadreal, where do you go if you die? to heaven/hell

where would satan himself go if he were to die on our planet? back to hell obviously.