Diablo Story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
repairs the broken weapon, which happens to be an amazon relic from long ago. in doing so she tries to stay the amazon peoples wrath, but to no avail. they swarm the camp and carry off anya with cries of "burn the wench!"......

Bjornita

Reaction score
bjornita, becoming outraged, drops her "horadric anvil" (see d3 info forum) on l33t's head. seeing his brain squirt out has much the same effect as looking at a pumpkin being smashed: it makes her hungry for pumpkin pie. so she makes some and eats it. it tastes okay.

biggyd13

Member!
Reaction score
Dearborn, Michigan(ARAB LAND, BUT I'M WHITE ALL TH
Website
Visit site
then she decides pussy tastes better, so she wen t up to |B|j|o|r|n|i|t|a|, and said can i have a taste of yur veritcal burito, and |B|j|o|r|n|i|t|a|, agrees with a great smile saying" thats ok, im suppose to be a guy, but i got a wet, loose, vagina", so then a barbarian comes by and starts ass raming, |B|j|o|r|n|i|t|a| then gives him the money shot in his lip, like a milk add, then nearby a.......

Bjornita

Reaction score
and then bjornita reenters her body, seeing as it was possessed by biggy just a few seconds ago....hey, he wanted his fun, and if he couldn't get any in HIS body.......

time for a serious asswhooping on your part, biggy. stop being an assmonkey before i start flaming, please.....or, if i'm being uncreative, let my brother on...muhahahaha.....

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
that was kinda funny :)

coninued off of where bjornita threw anvil on me;

The anvil sell on my head, and I fell limp. There were no ****ing brains in me bjornita!!

Bjornita

Reaction score
well, i would hope that there were no ****ing brains in your skull. ordinary brains don't ****.......

Status
Not open for further replies.