Diablo Story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

edpimp

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
AND THIS FORUM LOOKS LIKE IT'S GOING NOWHERE.. TALK ABOUT A WASTE OF TIME!!!! BUT CONTINUE U INFERIOR MORTALS.. I HAVE BECOME BORED OF U *YAWNS*

GreenClover

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
says "Moo I'm the cow king without the cheese"...then GreenClover pukes up his pizza from friday evening on saturday mourning and so begins his depressing sickness.

jamez3465

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
an then duriel apears offerin to trade wf for a eth duriel's shell socketed with a jewel that adds +1 to light radius, due to her bad sight while...

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
on his nose, so he puts some of that diaper rash stuff on it. unfortunately, it smears everywhere, making him look like a dead corpse (....). this makes people ask why the hell he's dressed for halloween, i mean come on hogswatchnight is barely a week from now, what the hell? to this he replies "whack." meaning, whoop, i just chopped your head off with my sword.

azk12000

Member!
Reaction score
the severed head then rols down a hill and trips up a very "tight" assasin who slices here armor open with her claws when she falls and out come her nice, midsized, perfectly shaped......

azk12000

Member!
Reaction score
uses that instead...

i was hoping someone was going to be more inventive, we should take this in a diferent direction now, or it could get icky

Bjornita

Reaction score
to chop off the legs of a nearby succubus. in doing so, he forgets entirely about tje assassin, so she sneaks up behind him and plunges a dagger into the back of his neck. then she uses his bloodied carcass as a throwrug in her living room. it becomes her cat's favorite pissing ground.

Bjornita

Reaction score
"you know, we're being rather gay, i'm not a necrophile personally, plus my arthritis is giving me hell. maybe we should call it quits for the night."

Bjornita

Reaction score
and then is eaten by an border collie, who thinks he's a chew toy. well, now he is....and he has that robust barbarian flavor! how DO they do it? mmm mmm good......

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Akara trips, and the assasin catches her. The assasin forgot her claws were still on, and she ripped akara open. She had found a new "Throw Rug"!!!!

Bjornita

Reaction score
a nearby necro decides "hey, why not, i think i'll go piss people off" so he reanimates the corpse. it looks around, says "what the-- i need a drink," and staggers off to the local saloon.

Status
Not open for further replies.