Diablo Story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seks

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Shaniqua notices her shoes are getting bitten off by diablo's doggy, "Bonez", at this point Andariel spews out poison making "Bonez" yelp in pain, then...!

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
poof! bonez is transformed into his true self, lazarus, who starts being lecherous in the extreme. while he's pimping, mephisto.......

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
, you pitiful immortal evil cleric, because i neutered both of them long ago, and anyway, you're gay, don't you remember?

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
seks--I am male, not "she." this might show your bad spalling meaning to say "he" though.

Lazarus pulls out his trusty, sharp...

Seks

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Puts it in the hole. And SMASH wonderful jewels spew out, also known as loveeeee crystals, this makes Diablo...

Seks

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Then he says wait I don't mean that my only true love is Seks Machine... This means that now Baal his other secret lover will think...

Seks

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No baal is not kidding, he is getting alittle excited, so he calls over his friend Shaniqua. He relates the situation and she consoles him, at this moment he notices its a full moon!

Seks

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Shaniqua pulls up his skirt and there is definetly some manhood lingering there.

Status
Not open for further replies.