Diablo MMORPG

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Plumpamania
No, b/c a MMORPG would be pay to play.
not all are pay to play and its still undecided so you can't say that. Approx. release dates can be found in the link

Thirteen

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.custommaps.org
Originally posted by Draegloth
you sound like winnie the poo's Eeyore
Yeah well, I'm just a realist. The chances of this "project" getting off the ground and actually being completed is slim. Even if it does happen, it'll take way too long. By the time it's finished you'll all be saying, "Diablo? What's that?"

SeiferXI

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Umm i shall agree with 13.. waste of time.. and what i wanna know is how you got the code and also why would blizzard support you when its there game/code.

CorruptedDusty

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sounds like a waste of time to me i mean the whole 5000 people on one server with 4 servers doesnt seem worth it i highly doubt youll get 20,000 people to play it no one wants to leave there stuff on the REAL game anyways. Thats just me i hate mmorpgs. But hey there are probably atleast 20,000 newbs with crap for gear thatll play now they can beg *you* guys for "teh itam" now. :D

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
Wow I did not expect this much critism.

A waste of time, well then step out of your shoes and see it from our point. Doing everything for you and everyone to bring enjoyment and making people happy and there having something to do. And it won't take long either it will take a year, but the beta will be released this summer. And Blizzard does support this, it is hard to explain. But we will be mentioned on Blizzards front page soon.

And how do they support us because we have their code. Well again I used to work for Blizzard. Of course it would be illegal to just go ahead without their consent but it was brought up in a meeting on the next step. Although its not a project Blizzard it its self is working on, they have know put their foot down and support us in what we are doing. There are still negoiations we have to go through and rules we have to follow, but it will be a great success as its progress is coming along right now.