Diablo III: The Lost Book of Tal`Rasha

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Blizzard has announced today that the third installment to Diablo will be called The Lost Book of Tal`Rasha. In possibly the strangest twist in Blizzard history, they have changed directions on just how the story will evolve in D3. The story will follow a young girl, named Shandrel, as she uncovers the truth about her past, and that of her tribe. At the begining of the game, you may choose to be an angel, human, or demon. You follow Shandrel on her quest, though your motivations are different from race to race. Each race has unique classes, spells, and abilities.

Blizzard didn't go into details as to what these classes, spells, and abilities would be, but we can expect a return of physical classes like the Barbarian and magical classes like the Sorceress. We tried to press Blizzard for what the Angel, Human, and Demon races' motivations would be, but they would only give us the wry comment that, "You'll know when you see it." We can only speculate that the Angels and Humans will aid Shandrel while the Demons try to thwart her. Why? We don't know, it's just the first thing that came to mind.

This has been brought to you by Fabrication Productions, putting the "fun" back into "rumors." Oops! We mean "funors!"

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Thank you. I'm just one of those people who can make something up off the top of his head with little to know motivation :D

CorruptedDusty

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thwart .. lol i like that word.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Very cool! I would play that game! You sure have a creative side. I love your signature!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm glad you people like it ;)

Very cool! I would play that game! You sure have a creative side. I love your signature!
You should see what I do in Fan-Fiction :D

Thanks for the sig compliment ;) :D

meanacer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i highly doubt there will be a d3, blizzard seems to be only focused on warcraft, i dont think they really caer to much about diablo anymore

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
LOL it would be better if it was (IMO) :
Diablo III: The Lost Soul of Tal Rasha

Cuz Tal rasha didnt write a book did he? he sacrafice himself to seal baal... so mebbe his soul was lost and.. yea. Mebbe Shandrel's destiny is to find Tal Rasha's lost soul.... and i dun think demons will follow her, but w/e, very creative tho :D

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I wrote a Diablo FanFic called "The Fate of One" located in Battle Forums own FanFiction Forum :D I meant book because you never really know. You might even imply that the book contains his soul, though ;)

D

DriftedLucifer

Haha i just found this website read your reviews i hate them dern rumors bout D3 makes me want to get it :( But nope. They arent thinkning about us hard core Diablo players who need more flavor. Keep it up dragon i luv ur sign. It wastes @ss. Anyways If u wanna add me i play u.s.east acct name is Darkness-Unseen.
Im actually thinking of giving up that account so yeah. Later's

D

DriftedLucifer

Diabolic Issues

Drift
Haha i just found this website read your reviews i hate them dern rumors bout D3 makes me want to get it :( But nope. They arent thinkning about us hard core Diablo players who need more flavor. Keep it up dragon i luv ur sign. It wastes @ss. Anyways If u wanna add me i play u.s.east acct name is Darkness-Unseen.
Im actually thinking of giving up that account so yeah. Later's

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You might not want to post thrice, then ;) You can add an attachment using the
button. Try using that next time ;)

BTW: What is it about my "sign" that you like, exactly? Either I'm out of the loop, or "wastes [insert profanity here]" is lost to me... (FYI: You can PM me your answer)

D

DriftedLucifer

lol i dont know nething. Yeah want to see something funny. Goto CollegeBoredom.com then click flash movies. Continue by clicking on Gonads and Strife. tis not that funny but still. if your high watch it. If any of you are intrested in playing diablo2 with me yeah pm me. Btw Dont watch that movie with perents around lol. any ways Im gnna make some new chars to play with me i like to lv uyp new chars. i play ladder and normal. yeah. Pm me Later

The-Mike

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I rather think it will be

Diablo III: Betrayal of light

Featuring Tyrael as the new ruler of Hell accompanied with the three brothers to take over the living world...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
What I did is make a story mod :rolleyes
I doubt it's even being seriously considered by Blizzard. Can't we just have fun reading and making up stories?