Diablo III Storyline Ideas

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Post any storyline ideas you have in here, whether it would be to continue the original plot by somehow mixing storyline and plot characteristics to resurrect the Prime Evils again, or if it would be to sway a different way. You control your own theory on how you think Diablo III's Story will turn out. Your imagination is the limit, and I expect big, nice and lively posts from your creative minds. :)

Any idea is acceptable as long as it's not blindly stupid and unworkable, I.E. if it's about a totally different game, off-topic, etc. besides that, your imagination is the limit as far as posting Storyline Ideas go. :p

I personally want Diablo III to end the prime evils reign, for at least half the game. I'd like to take my character into hell and fight all those ''lesser'' evils you hear abut in the booklets, and see how much the Sin War has effected the burning hells and then eventually go to heaven half way through to see what Heaven really looks like. Seeing a bunch of Tyreal-lookalikes in Heaven would be pretty fun, wouldn't it? ^^

Post away! :)

Reaction score
You should play as Tyrael in a corrupted world, and when all hope seems lost, you awaken and travel all around the earth fighting monsters, helping people, buying better items and weapons and things. That would be sweet but, its' only a single plaer idea.
And you could like choose Tyrael(Good) or like Izual(Bad). Once again though, only single-player, and only an idea.

-D2Addict

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
one of the characters has to turn on the good guys and ressurect the prime evils (ie. cain, izual (comes back), tyreal, one of baals/diablos servants (watch the cutscenes/cinimatics)

i kinda like to see D3 be more like D1, except being online, new chars, all the upgrades of D2, etc.

if there was just 1 main town, it would give it more of a feel that all hope is lost; such that there is only 1 small town that seperates the rest of the good from being completely taken by the prime evils

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
To start, I would make a continuation of the game, (seems the natural thing to do, since they did this from D1 to D2) but have it a few generations later. After all the character classes helped fight for surival, some found things they liked about their allies in arms. So after some time, you get a mixing pot of characters and skills that meld things together. While others find a new path to follow.

This is a brief description of the characters and some of the skills:

Some Paladins loose their faith and find comfort in the dark arts of Necromacer skills, creating "Fallen Paladins" or also known as Faladins. These Faladins summon steeds much the same way as Necros summon golems. Magics tap into hidden powers that let a Faladin to think of a weapon and create this image into an actual tool of destruction.
Druids discover the power of other elements, but completely discard the companionship of beasts, to truely become one with nature. They become Elementalists, who summon their very surroundings of Earth, Wind, Water, and Poison into living forms that takes over them. Each such element comes with their own special traits and skills, but certain high lvl Elementalists with such faith in their skills have been known to combine 2 or more elements to aquire devistating skills like "Hail" a mixture of the wind and water elements. (basically blizard, that does added critical strike, open wounds, stun, and knockback with added damage as the skill progresses)
Necromancers seeing what death is like unbound, many find the lighter side of things and see life to be worth saving. Amazingly enough they are the ones who become the healers or Clerics. Studing the body for years they know what is needed to heal, or to hurt. They find new forms of surival with new skills, like astrail projection which can be used on one self or another to take a soul out of its body to prevent it from damage, or to cause great trama. The new party friendly Cleric can cast damaging curses to enemies while casting enhancements on allies. Also studing the basic structure of bones, they have become dependent on gear completely made from the dead giving them the guise of a animated skeleton.
Assassins, at their core are a guild of mercenaries for hire, but when they join in the fight to destroy the prime evils they put aside their selfish thoughts of fourtune, and are forever cursed. This curse creates a split personality where their very shadow takes on a life of its own. The assassin looses all knowledge of trap making and is left with its killer hand to hand abilities of martail arts, but the shadow, or Spector, becomes a trapper of dark. In a single movement they can travel great distances threw interconecting shadows, as well as call in aid from any and all other shadow like figure around. They are immune to all physical damage, but are very weak to every element.
The Barbarian natural born leader with hand to hand fighting and brute strength unmatched my most found weakness in the skills of magic. To proud to find fault they found a new form of fighting. Threw the art of magical tatoos, these fighters find many enhancements to the skills they already have within the body art, from increased abilities to mystical compaions.
As women of the forest, most have never seen the opposite sex. This fasination leads to offspring that are oddly enough all men. Passing on their knowledge of the bow and arrow the male amazons known as Rouges become silent but accurite killers, while their female counterparts retain the Javalin as the primary skill.
After seeing the awe inspiring power of the paladin, and their faith in a hire being, the Sorceress society allowed men into the order. After doing so they unified in a discovery that a sorceress or Witch was devoted too heavily on one element, and began the change to intergrate all 3 of their known elements together, but also learning a bit more about the basics of melee combat. Seeing this devotion, the Mage in the order seek to find their own element gods to worship. They are blessed with offering of the Earth, Water, and Poison. With this comes the ability to become nearly immune to their chosen element, as well as enchanted with powerful spells within that trait.

Ramblings and Ideas:
Only thing I constantly think of is that the prime evils were not destroyed but returned to their original realm of existence. What if someone/something accidentally found a way to open a doorway from 1 realm to the other.
Half the game will be fighting in this realm, while the other is inside the doorway to the other realm. Only real drawback is all the gear you have aquired will have negative effects on the other side. So lets say your armor give +5LL over 5 sec. In the other realm that would be -5 Life drain over 5 sec. and so on. This could also start the beginning of cursed Characters that wear nothing but items from the other realm. (Think of it no one can become "godly, leet, ect." in both worlds without amasing crazy amounts fo gear.)
You can fight your way threw a interactive inviornment that has some effects on you. Example would be if you fight at night, if the enemy does not see you their def is less. Wind could cause knockback, swamps could cause, slow by walking threw it, a posionous fog that lowers resistence and life.
I would love to see variations in areas, enough with the dungeons, caves, and buildings, I say bring on roped bridges between trees high abouve the ground, arenas where you can fight against the best builds imaginable,(picture walking into an area full of statues of Bone necros, Hammerdins, Multi elemental sorces, Rabies werewolf ect, but have one come to life to fight you as a quest you must defeat it) This could be used as a dueling area, swamps with poisonous fog, blizardous mountainsides, sealed tombs known as the primal tombs. I would love to see the hometowns of some of the characters like Necros, Sorceress, Druids ect.
It could be broken down to 10-20 quests in a area, another area for more quests but make everything harder to a slight degree. Basically instead of normal, nightmare, and hell, just have the player move to another area where the danger is increased. This would eliminate the boring repetaition of doing the same quests for all difficulties.
The Primal Tombs where you need to combat against a lesser prime evil, finally a decent and fitting ending of facing all the lower bosses at 1 time(Andy, Durrel, Pindle, ect.). After defeating this the tomb will open to anther area. This will be a single walkway full of mirrors on both sides where you will face off against a clone of yourself, and maybe even varients of what other builds you could have made. Each 1 defeated will shatter the glass, after defeating the doppleganger of yourself (this could be an area to gain a auto lvl or 2 like the ancients.)The last mirror shatters revealing the last room.....

All 3 prime evils fighting at the same time, each with their own minions under their command. (can you imagine the exp gained in this 1 room with 7 other allied palyers)

As a bonus anyone who can max out the character lvl of 99 has a choice to switch the character to a non human race, but this would put them into another play area of non human characters, and at lvl 1. You could have a Minitor as a barb, Banshee as a Sorc, Elf for the Amazon, Vampire as a Necromancer(what a stretch huh) ect. This would soulve the arguement of being a human or non human.

EDIT
[glow=black]SORRY GOT OFF TOPIC A BIT[/glow]

Since Cain is a old fart in D2 I would make it that his apprentice, trying to perminently stop the demons from coming into our world, but messes up 1 little thing and it has a reverse effect. The barrier from our world and theirs is torn right in the center of a thriving town. Demons begin to flood threw. The storyline would follow this apprentice and his allies, as they fight back against evil. Realizing they need to attack the monsters at its source they venture into the rift, and find out that it is a 1 way trip for the living. To make matters worse, they fight they realize their is no saving any of them from becoming tainted by the powers of evil within this world. So to save humanity, they decide to close the rift, by sacrificing themselves. No happy ending but at least closure.

SPY46

Reaction score
hehe

i have an idea to start the story
when diablo enterd hell he probly ran into another maiden of pain (Andarial)
:lovedup and then hehe had some fun like any guy that hasnt had it in a few years and then well you get the son of diablo.
it would start with the birth of the son.

and the mercs should be able to be controlled like a 2nd charictor switch back and forth between the two,
you should be able to give them there own stats and abilitys to up grade,
AND BECAUSE THERE A MERC THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO USE ANY ITEM OF THE CLASS/TYPE THAT THEY USE NO MATTER IF ITS A CHARICTOR CLASS ITEM!.
like the iron wolf he should have been able to use paliden shields because he is a merc.

an idea for other charictor classes one should be SAMARI and other warrior/spell casters that were not used (shaman) :D and the old charictors could be the mercs u use :grunt

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Why does everyone want to see diablo and andy bone****ing?

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
They are all horny teenagers.

How about if they decided to make it vise versa. Like your on hells side and you gotta beat the game by beating the humans. Then you have to ursurp Diablo and become the Lord of Hell.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
How about no?

SPY46

Reaction score
haha well think of it this way what kind of EVIL would have been spawned by the two of them hummmm perhaps a semi diablo boddy with andar type of back ( spider leg things?) and perhaps a more human looking face?

one more thing have you taken a good look at andar? for a demon she looks fairly HOT lol

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
No. And No again.

SPY46

Reaction score
ha

well diablo does not have to do it in the traditonal fasion the other maiden of pain ( andar ) could have did some kind of dark ritual to spawn a halfling between the two cuz they are demons afterall come on the base of it is a good idea :mean

ho and about andar being hot i said lol ie jk
but i had to lol at that one lol

God-Is-I

Reaction score
Alright first of all no none of Baals brothers or baal comes back alive and no diablo is not the meanest nor baal nor mephisto, well Tal rasha's body was taken but as baal entered tal rasha's body tal rasha's soul was corrupted because baal's unholy demon stone touched it. well you the great warrior that has defeated all the prime evils and vanquished every foe starts to crumble under the feeling of it happening again and drives him to insanity deckard cain helps him with this though because he has seen it before when someone touches a prime evil they also become evil. You guys all forget that there are 7 death riders Satan=Terror Baal=Destruction Mephisto=hatred there is still 4 left Plague,Famine,Drought, and death. Tal rasha gains so much power from Baals soul stone touching him that he brings the other 4 to the earth to cause trouble. The warrior has many problems and he stays away in his mind and tells people of his great adventures.the warrior seeks council from deckard cain. When the warrior is informed by deckard cain that there are 4 more but they were not supposed to be released out of the gates of oblivion, The only one who could do such a thing is Tal rasha himself and tal rasha with even more power now because the worldstone was destroyed. he opens the gates of hell and lets them come through. remember in diablo 2 it says Tal Rasha the great and powerful mage? And he was he chose to contain baal inside of him and he was mortal he was not a lord like all these others he contained a lord for a very very long time only he contained him only as long as he could and was corrupted by it aswell. The war with the mortal realm is overwelmed by the 4 death riders that come to earth and the only person that can defeat them everyone thinks is the great warrior that already defeated 3 but the warrior is driven insane and he turns down what he has to do because he is not able to anymore his body is growing week from him being corrupted along with everything he has destroyed. He lives his life day in and day out running blind with no purpose and one night as he lays down to rest he has a dream a plesent dream where the feelings of insanity are gone he wants to live this dream forever with no problems and no more fighting and he layed in this dream looking at the sky and he gets to his feet and looks around he had such a wonderful feeling of peace and no fighting almost like he was dead he had found his paradise and then he turned around and Tyrael grabs him and lifts him up by the throat Tyrael says *WHAT ARE YOU DOING MORTAL you are the only one that can stop this from happening keep your honor and protect the less fortunate like you always have you arent the same anymore the mortal realm needs you fight for them and they will love you fight for yourself and they will love you fight for no one and you will surely fail regain your honor and regain your sanity regain your courage and become what you once were* *the pressure tight around the warriors throat* *the warrior awakens sweating and dazed thinking of what tyrael had said*
the very next morning the warrior grabs his sword and accepts his quest. As the warrior fights his way through the minions Tal rasha has gained a shard of the great worldstone and has even gained more power. the warrior fights and fights and for the first time in years the warrior cries for how he has been and that night he finds peace with himself and his mind becomes clearer and he runs to finish what needs to be done and he fights his way through all of the 4 death riders minions and kills 3 just to reach the last Rider and they called him The Lord of Death. MEAN! the warrior walks into his lair (looks and bodies are lined on the walls and skulls laying everywhere the walls lined with blood and great pillard of bone fragments were holding this lair up and a throne of great dark rock sat in the center of the room.) and he glares at you with big dark eyes rage burning in them the warrior scared but not shaken lunges at him with his sword but the lord of death laughs at his efforts to kill him and the lord of death looks at him, picks him up by the throat and laughs * the warrior looks at the lord of death and sees that there is only darkness that is what he is made out of darkness**HOW CAN YOU KILL SOMETHING THAT IS ALREADY DEAD YOU FOOL!* and throws him down the warrior is shaded now looking down he see's his chest gashed, and bleeding he thinks to himself i will not survive much longer i will do what i came here to do before i go down please god help me. The warrior picks up his blade and cries out with new courage and detirmination to kill the last of the plagues of earth, The warrior swinging his blade at the lord of death with all his might strikes the lord of death dousens of times the warrior tired and dyeing falls to his knees drops his blade and realizes that it is useless to go against such an evil being. The warrior lies on the ground and lets death come.
The lord of death consumes the warrior and all is lost. But the warrior opens his eyes to see white all around him and great buildings of marble and flowers and butterflies all around him a place where everyone seems happy he has found his paradise one more time *i tried my best and i failed* he hears the sound of running water and the laughter of children in the backround he turns around to see Tyrael once more and Tyrael helps him to his feet the warrior glances down and he still has a body only full and intact. Tyrael tells the warrior what must be done to stop the lord of death the warrior says *I cannot kill him i tried and i tried my hardest but he laughed at my efforts*
*im sorry tyrael i have failed i have failed everyone* Tyrael reaches out his hand as to give the warrior something and the warrior reaches out his hand to accept, Tyrael drops the item into the warriors hand *the warrior realizes that you cannot defeat death no matter what you do* Tyrael says"No you can with this great item that i have given you it will ward you from death have a pure mind and a pure heart courage and honor!" and the warrior looks as Tyrael fades away and all the white around the warrior fades away the warrior looks around to see all the dead people lineing the walls and the rotting smell of flesh still misting around the air and the damp moisture in the air and the great pillars and the great dark throne. and the lord of death is standing over the injured warriors body *the warrior slowly raises to his feet* and looks the lord of death in the eyes *slowly picks up his blade and tries again* *the warrior darts at the lord of death and every time he swings his blade at the lord of death the lord screams* every agonizing blow soon it is the lord of death that is lyeing on the ground slowly dyeing the lord of death looks at the warrior and smiles as a big boom cries out through the chamber the warrior looks up to see tal rasha looking at the warrior in a rage tal rasha flies down and throws the hero across the chamber as the hero hits the wall he realizes he is no match for the power of tal rasha he feels beat and shaken as tal rasha comes toward the hero there is nothing the hero can do because tal rasha has gained way to much power so he just lays hopelessly against the far wall of the chamber waiting for tal rasha to kill him tal rasha picks the shaken hero up with his power as he picks up the hero the hero's helmet falls to the ground the warrior now levitating in the air and tal rasha drops him and says in a shaken distorted voice "YOU?" as if tal rasha knew the warrior. Tal rasha "I watched as you slew baal i watched with my own eyes my body that you destroyed you destroyed my enemy that i was trying to entrap in my body forever. The warrior looks at tal rasha with blank emotion just waiting to die again Tal rasha says " what has driven me to corruption is now destroyed and what has driven me back is you" "i watched as you slew baal well you slew me as well with baal my soul was entrapped in baals body and you freed me" you have far too much power for me to even try and attack you you've defeated the 7 prime evils and are still alive how? i am no match for you great warrior. The warrior tells tal rasha "I defeated the 7 prime evils to help i had a clear mind and a pure heart the whole time.And there was nothing that was going to get in the way i did it for honor......Please...... Tell my great friend deckard cain thank you for everything for deckard cain is my greatest friend......My.....Only...friend......(sigh)*the warriors head lays back and the warrior was dead.*

darkzucchini

Reaction score
What I think they should do is make the game a prequal to diablo 1. U would fight againsts the hordes of hell in the great war along side cain and tyrrel and the horadrin. The game would start in Kurast as u fight the demons flouding out of the hell gate. In the end of that act u would fight some sort of demon general only to findout that the kurast ducks have been surrounded forcing u to flee across the sea to the desert. There u fight against baal minions and eventualy seal baal away in the tomb. Im not sure what would happen in the 3rd act, maybe fight through some desroyed city scape, i think that would be cool. The 4th act would be u defendind tristram and sealing diablo beneath the chapal. I dont remeber my diablo story line too well so tell we what u think and what i need to change.
:lucifer

Immort4L

Reaction score
Idea

Well my idea of how the story will go is that tyreal is corrupted by all the evil that flows out when the worldstone is destroyd this begins the game with a movie of how it happens then it has new chars u can choose and much more items ect. ect. blizzard will choose well tyreal will choose minoins that where formal angels that where banished into hell (corrupted angels) they will be the bosses and the final level u can be is archangel like patriarch but better makes sence to me it can be added to i just have to think of more :)

heres another possibilty for d3 when u kill baal his soul escaped into your body you and tyreal didnt know and finaly it shows you were corrupted (just like the last one) ur corrupted and start to lose your grip on your own body tyreal starts to notice and finaly you two fight, tyreal falls back because of your might and you are left wondering the world, that will be the beggining then u choose a hero and on and on im missing alot so someone can just fill it in

Inarius

Reaction score
For storyline, I don't have anything new, but for the main bad guy I do. I think new BigBadBossMan should be ( :p ) Inarius. I mean, check out Lunar Falls. Inarius was an angel, just like Tyrael, but he prided himself for his great beauty. Inarius boasted of it to his foes and allies alike, until one day he became so diluted that he believed himself better than his fellows. He also attacked Mephistos temple and slaughtered Mephistos minions, and retreated back to his crystal chapel. Mephisto obviously revenged that foolish attack, and captured Inarius and his servants. Inarius was then mutated by vile surgery and dark spells, and casted in to the darkest pit of Hell, and Inarius' servants were transformed in to demons called Overlords. And Inarius was forced to look at his mutated form in a chamber of mirrors for rest of eternity. For at least to that day when Tyrael broked the WorldStone, and nearly blasted the whole world into oblivion. In the very same moment, Inarius' prison was shattered, and he could finally let loose all of his anger, hatred and will to destruct all living. Then Inarius could resurrect Diablo from the remaining pieces of WorldStone and impaling it to the skull of Diablo, and thus he would gain complete power over one of the Three. Pretty long story eh? :p

S

Super-Gotenks

Woot heres My idea.

I think cain should die btw.

Cain should be slain by tyreal as commanded by an acient evil. The first of the horrodrin that was only suspened in heaven this time by the worldstone itself. being linked to it Tyrael has no need to protect cain for the anceint horradrin is alive. Good boss guy with maybe a high pisition in heaven so that he can turn angels to fight you too. Anyway Tyrael slays cain and takes his heart to perserve his masters old age. Only by killing (New Boss), (New Boss) Mephesto and Diablo can his heart be injured do to being in heaven. After killing Mephesto A Dark Wanderer Appears in an inn and requests to meet with you. He tells you he is Brother to the horadrim ( since blizz never makes sence its ok to have a brother) And tells that his brother is Son of Baal and of Some angel chick who will help you nearer to the end. She will be like a hiring point to hire angels for mercanaries. The ancent horodrin hates his father for making him waht he is and doesnt ressurect him. You kill him easier and you think its over beacuse they do a light thing like the den of evil but when you take the tp they give you from killing him it takes you The town expet it has been massacred and there you have the final battle without being able to tp out, by health, or repair. It will be the horradrim's spirit taht has taken the bodies of Diablo and Mephesto And shreded their organs to make a able and young body. Him not hindered by his age will ahve spikes like diablo and look like mephesto cept with daiblos pumped arms. you will kill him and it leaves the game making you a champoin ect and TYrial becoems back to normal. but after you kill him in hell a new cinamatic begins and it will show your character with a long black robe walking towards the east deserts. He will stop and fall on his knees. A voice will ring out from the speakers in some other demonic sounding languege ising the right faint then left loud ext. making it sound spooky. He will stand up and start laughing. He looks down at his hand and in it there is a Staff with a red Jewel on it ( for people who dont know in diablo 1 a wuest was to get a staff and it had to do with something about the horadrim) The wanderer walks behind your cahracter and says "come" in a snake like drawn out languege "You are ready now" you look to his head and a red jewel is portruding glowing faintly in the moonlight. A flash of lightning and his figure changes to a demon muchlike diablo but changes back to normal after the lightning. You stand up and fallow him off to the desert not nowing where you are going, the staff still cluched in his bloody palm for he is now ripping his felch with his own fngernails digging them in. He turns back to you and says "Peppin awaits" (you know woh i'm talking bout right Peppin the healer) You are still walking until like a marrage a thrine appaers on the horrizon a hooded figure sits on it his long grey hair covering most of his eyes but allowing some red glare to escape his eyes. "Wanderer you return. With a Sronger ally I hope. Diablo was no match for you now was he. My Son.

(DONT WANT TO RUIN AFFECT OF GREAT STORYLINE)

But it does not end. It created a game by using ranom selectiom and a new cinamatic starts up. "Now you are my ally. I can teach teqniques you immagined, of weapons crafted only by an ingenous inventive mind, Of powers some would consider to be most powerful, And cursess ever the regular necromancer wouldnt dare to dream of. Welcome to the cidadel of pain." That would end your cincamatic and according to waht you were before it would make a cahracter in the same likeness for example. For a sorceress an evil temptress. Yes those things with wings. 4 A barbarian a Death Lord the guys with the 2 axes in act 5. For a necromancer one of those dudes who fires fireballs ect. It would be like a town and you could get stuff repaired and buy potions. EDIT: You talk with some Demons taht have intrucuctions tath talk to you saying "fresh meet eh?" and stuff. Talk to the repair/Armorer dude who will be hephesto the armorer who was reserected by the peppin to get ready for the invasion of heaven. he tells you he needs Thuner bridge metal and taht a band of so called "heroes" (smpits on ground and curses loudly) have taken conrtol of it and that Peppin has decided to test your might at destroying these humans. You leave a volcanic ashfallen barren ground to step out onto the desert again and encounter some bandits ( since you are lvl 1 again) and other weak shits. contuning on the slightly lighter coloured sand you encouner the heroes who are a sorceress a palladin and a amazon who see you and emmidiatly regognize you as the one who killed the horrodrim and they greet you gladly. You take out your sword( this is a sortof cinamatic like in wc3) and slice the sorceress throught hot blood leaking down your sword. The paladin looks wild eyed at you and calles a prayer to smite you down. The game starts again and you attack the pally and Amazon who are double teaming you. ( amazon will be a javazonb as to give you a chance and pally with no skills cept holy bolt to heal zon. After you kill both you wlk back to Peppin's throne and bow to him on one knee he responds by dismissing you. You get slightly agitated by this actions but game resumes and you do mroe quests until you get to a church of zakurum and walk slowly in annoucning your presence to all in the room. The door opens and out walks a 7 foot tall burly Barbarian smiling at you in the corner of his mouth. Looking maybe pittiful at you. Your slef control has lsot since your encounter with peppin and you cahrge his once again putting you ehind the wheel. You kill him and it becomes a cinamatic of his death him sliced like a tomato from top of his head to his armor cladded boots. YOu turn your head slowly to face the others in the curch and bite his neck to make the blood pur down yours. They flee expect for a group of children in the back. Yu advance on them chucking silenly to yourself. Their eyes filled with fear they crouch farther into the back until they hit the wall. "Join me in hell" you say to them as the screen turns black but you can hear the screams of tortured children. It comes back to you and you can go back into the citadel ( since you already picked up drops from barbarian After he died.) Peppin then says to you" you have proven your loyalty to me again and i will not forget taht. But I have a new job for you. Go to The ruined Town of Tristram. We have set up base for you there. You sahll be my hand. Crush This Rouge encampment and burn it to the ground. It unbecaomes cinimatic and you get to do ltos of qusts find new demonic ( and some angelic) items. Then you get to the boss and you have to kill Charsi who has been equiped with the malice. She will be hard with lots of melee damage and Whirlwind. After you kill her you It becomes cinamatic (Oh I lvoe these) and you literally burn it to the ground and see the look of gheed as you tear him apart limb by limb. In stead of visiting peppin who is said to be away the wanderer comes to you. He says "Tyrial IS gathering a force and is heading this way. We must intercept him for Peppin is traveling to the Arcane Sanctuary to resserect a summuner. It is along the way they will meet." It ends and you are again on a diff act this time on an island like the bahamas but every quest you complete it gets more and more dead and polluted. You kill Heroes and Other demons rebellin g for power until you get to the place where they were soppused to meet and find out they already have and Peppin Has been taken to heaven. The only thing left is White robed man with fangs around his shirt standing at the waters edge. " i cannot let you get any furether" he says. He Stands up and begins to take chape into a were-wolf and summons Wolfs every so often like in the new tristram with ubers. You finally kill him ( his health being very high but damage low) and take his ammulet back to hephesto who will now make any angelic item you have into a stronger (x2 to all upgrades it gave you) demonic item. The wanderer aprochins only no you can see his face scarred and ugly by many battles. He franticly Says taht yes peppin has indeed been caprtured and is being held in Heaven by tyrial himself. You are transported to the closest place to heaven (A new Place) and are met there by An Undead Grizwald looking even more groosome and deadly then before. YOu go through the act killing mosly palladins and angels and angel demons. Finally you get to where he is being held. YOu fight tyrial who is mighty hard and has holy freeze, holy fire, holy lightning and holy shit aoura on and tke him on. You finally kill him ( him having Both insane damage , skills and life regen not very much life himself tho) and he dies fealing betrayed by the one who saved him. It goes to a cinamatic where tyrael dies and then he gets surrounded by angels. He frees Peppin and gives gim his last TP. " hold it openfor a few mroe seconds" he says "No, You have no more Use for me and then You get really pissed off as the portal closes behind. Then you buy a 40 dollar expantion pack and it contunues being called Diablo III EXP Rache Lord Of Revenge. It contunes and You start Getting stronger and stronger until you destry all of the angels left in heaven gaurding you onyl 1 thought keeping you sane: REVENGE. It puts you in a new act which you have slaves of angels reparing amror/ potions and you go through taht act working your way past all the guys taht helped you until you reach the citadel. Hephesto is outside the chamers whos now doors are closed. " icant let you go in their son. I can't." Losing all sanity You say " well then i'l have ot kill you too." Starts another big fight until you kill him and it pisses you off even mroe to se waht he has driven you too. The dark wanderer is in the hallway of Peppin ( the trhone being 4 feet away) and says " i've been waiting so long for this. I want the killing Blow" and turns to Peppin. You go back to being youand you ahve to fight Peppin but he i indusctrdable until he kills you and then kills The wanderer. He laughs and says " No mortal can kill me" heartlessly as demons come in to take your corpsess to the grave eaters. But then your body starts to pulsate. More and mroe faster and faster until it is ony ray lof red light coming out of your body. It does kickass music going higher and higher, Louder and luder Until it justall stops and you open your eyes fast blood leaking down. " I am no man" you say and your body rips open releasing a demon tath was inside you from birth. The real you. "I am Rache and i am the Lord of hell . . . The Lord of Revenge" You get up and Devour him as he screams a mortal scream as his head get munched in. You turn to the Demons and say " I am your Lord now" The dark wanderer Gets up afraid but manages to say " Yes Master".

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Jesus ****ing chirst.

You people need to learn how to use paragraphs.