Diablo III Online Character Profiles

Bloomatic

Member!
Reaction score
I think this news can be entertaining for many of you. Is about the profiles of the characters in Diablo 3. I share below.

Just log in with your Battle.net account to access the profiles of heroes from any page on the site of Diablo III community. The profiles allow you to:

Examine the weapons, stats and abilities of your heroes. How high have been the attributes of your characters? What are equipped in each of its grooves? What are your most prominent bonus weapons? What skills make up its current specialization? The details await in the tab "heroes."

Follow up on your game progress. How events have finished? What have you broken heads at each level of difficulty? What has been your craft level ends and normal? Find out in the tab "race." You can also check how long you've played (by class) throughout your entire career in Diablo III, and how many you kill monsters and elites.

Share with your friends. The tab "friends" you can see the characters from your friends BattleTag to compare weapons, skills and selection of runes, among other things. You can also click on a BattleTag in the Diablo III forums to access the profile of the player in question.
Maybe it means a little nudge, a breath of fresh air to cheer up some players. :out:

Meow

Member!
Reaction score
Didn't this already exist, just it was really awkward to use...?

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
Didn't this already exist, just it was really awkward to use...?
Yeah couldn't you just do this in game? A bit less convenient and more clunky than what is described above, but still useable.

WhiteNelumbo

Member!
Reaction score
This is a really good feature. So much easier to share equipped items and character stats. Just a lot easier to link this page to people rather than screenshots. I applaud Blizzard for this added feature.