Diablo III Ideas

Crapling

Reaction score
In Diablo III maybe each class of hero should have their own story, but there should still be a main story for all the chars to play. And when you create games you should be able to maybe choose which class of characters you want in your game.

For Example:
Amazon starts out in her Amazon tribe (Mmm) and like a tribe of Fetish come to raid their village. The Amazons have to defend their tribe and kill the Fetish King.

Paladin starts out in the Holy Sanctum of Ustra. Suddenly a portal opens leading into the Ethereal world. Demons come pouring in and its up to the Holy Paladins to vanquish the evil

Demon starts out in the depths of hell. The Undead Overseer releases his army of Undead unto the world. Its up to the Demon to command these Brainless Zombies.

Angel starts out in the Celestial World. When suddenly the Ethereal Marauders tore open a portal into the Heavenly Sanctum. Its up to the Angel to seal up the portal.

(Ill add more if you all like the idea)

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Crapling, no offence but I have already made a thread like this :( bummer eh? why not post some of your ideas on mine :) your ideas are good but it just annoys people when there are about nine threads on the same topic :) anyway my thing is
Diablo 3 Quest/Act/Area Ideas

dP

Member!
Reaction score
good idea... but i think they should keep the classes origional and HUMAN. angel? devil? its like playing god... and satan...

BlueCheeseKilla

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
that would give people a reason to try every character atleast once...i like it..