Diablo III has yet to be announced.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
SouLeSS said:
Actually, Halo 2. Halflife 2. Doom 3. Warcraft III. Guild Wars. Populas 2. Black and WHite.

All of those havae a larger fanbase than Diablo III has. Before they came out at least.
They are all sequels or trilogies to great games though. Black and White has the same type of fanbase as RuneScape or Maple Story.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Just as Diablo III would be a sequel trilogy. Black and Whites anticipation was huge, most people don't see that. The actual fanbase and people that have it and reviews sucked, but the game was one of the most anticipated games ever.

astro_man92

Reaction score
thy said:
sc2 is coming out for sure, its a MASSIVE game that will add to the blizzard sucess. d3 is coming out, but it could be anytime from '06 to mid-late '07. in my opinion, diablo 3 will be one of the most anticipated game releases ever. think of d2 and d2 lod? were you at the stores? shelves were empty for a very long while and crowds lined up for like a ***in mile the night before
i thought that was doom 3

Rolon

Member!
Reaction score
If and when DIII comes out, it probably will not be a 32-bit based game, seeing how Microsoft just released Winxp64 a couple of months ago. We (meaning the world) are currently in the middle of a major shift in software development, As we were back in 95 (I know some of you were to young to remember) with the release of wins95.
Software companies are going to slowly but surely make the change over the next couple of years. That being said, I don't see Blizzard releasing DIII before 2007. But this is just MHO.

Rolon

Member!
Reaction score
chocofilez said:
I just hope it comes out while im still interested in gaming.
Once a gamer, always a gamer! nuff said.

DeNdE

Reaction score
Lead Game Designer

Blizzard North is looking for an experienced Game Designer to help LEAD THE TEAM THAT DESIGNED DIABLO AND DIABLO II.The ideal candidate would be a talented and motivated individual with great design instincts and strong leadership skills.

Required Qualifications

Shipped at least one AAA title as Lead Game Designer.
Absolute passion for playing and making computer games.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Experience with designing, tuning, and balancing games.
Great sense for what makes a game fun to play.
Ability to lead a team of designers to consensus.
Plusses

Experience working on RPG TITLES.
No follow-up calls or e-mails, please. This is a full-time position in San Mateo, CA; internships and part-time positions are not available at this time.

To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and salary history/requirements in separate Word format documents to: working@blizzard.com.

Blizzard North
Lead Game Designer
3182 Campus Dr., #502
San Mateo, CA 94403

Looks like they may be planning to make a Diablo sequel... :dance

Reaction score
Garbonzo said:
if ur so sick of new threads bout D3 why go and make just one more that will be over looked by some noob who googled D3 and makes a new thread...

... thats how i found the website! lol i cant wait for d3... ive looked at all the forums for chars and story lines(they bored me) and i think that youve all got really good ideas... never mind my name... its my younger brothers name... he got it from aoe2 xpansion... lol... well i like diablo 1 and 2... i beat diablo 2... not 1 yet... i bought them both at the same time... and i havent really had any time to try them online... i think il stop typing right now... lol :rolleyes

PS: im new to this website... sorry if this reply is off subject

buggers

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
there is going to be d3 r knaak is writing a book about it too

Sonic_Moronic

Member!
Reaction score
all it shows at the end of d2 is tyreal destorying the worldstone!
The townspeople in Harrogath have told that there is a chance that all will go wrong if tyrael destroys the stone. But maybe, it will be also be peace.

i think the first will happen :D