Diablo II Tournaments

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
K, so how far we on the diablo tourny? Oh thats right, we haven't even started to make the rules, take sign ups, or even decide a thing.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Jason says:
Dude..
Nick says:
Hi
Jason says:
You want me and Guru to go ahead and make plans for a D2 tourney?
Jason says:
He keeps complaining that nobody is doing anything, and I agree..we need something thought u[
Jason says:
up*
Nick says:
Sure, i did ask starfish, but since he is now retirering from D2. i guess nothing will happen
Nick says:
lvl 9 iron man pvp seems the best option
Jason says:
The only reason I agree is the fact that everyone's on different realms so making lvl 80 chars and getting good gear all on the same realm doesn't seem likely
Nick says:
yeh

(Nick is oneyedMan)

Shall we, Guru? Get on AIM. :)

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
How do you propose we go about doing so? You have to remember we're not all East. We'd have to pick a realm, give ample time to lvl up, bot items, and everything..it'd take forever..

oneyedMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sorry that i havent done much about the Diablo 2 Tournaments, Main reason being i do not have my Diablo II Disks atm. Lvl 9 iron man would be the best option. Since everyone has an equal chance.

Once you have set up a Diablo II Tourny and you have a list of signed up members. Send me the list and i will ensure that they all get a Diablo II Title next to Game:

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Well once Guru talks to me on AIM about it we'll know for sure what we're doing.

Flaming_Newbie

Member!
Reaction score
if we DO have an lvl 9 iron man, tiger strike should be banned for sure.... unless you ilke playing with all assassins

YaZouR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I want a Ironman countest again, other wise, if its a full high lvl char duel i want it on europe.
The most people here play on US realms?
so a high lvl duel is not good for me cuz im on europe.