Diablo Clone Idea

snow_goose

Member!
Reaction score
what if you where to take a soj, sell it, then buy it back?

Would you then be able to make diablo clone come around more often?

I may test this during spring break to see if it has any effect.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
i dun think it will work... but go ahead.. =/ (not my soj anyways)

Oxide08

[New And Improved!]
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude its just an soj... i tarded skulders for like 25 at a time... and besides sojs have nothin to do with dclone its all random games.... many many threads about this topic of diablo clone

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide08
dude its just an soj... i tarded skulders for like 25 at a time... and besides sojs have nothin to do with dclone its all random games.... many many threads about this topic of diablo clone
Sojs DOES hav something to do wit DClone.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
stryder i thoughtu were smart

its random stryder.

Stryder

Reaction score
Spawning DClone is quite easy, all u need to do is find the Right/Hot IP ppl are selling sojs, then wait for him to pop-up,

N_legend) DClone doesnt spawn randoming, its a proven fact that he spawns on the IP.

Btw:N_Legend) i am smart.

spiycrko

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
funny u say that stryder - my 6th time fighting dc, i was on my 15th or so mf run with my sorc, typed in gibberish for the name of the game, immediately as i enter it says hes there, go and kill him, get the anni, make my friend come and get it cuz i already had one ><

now tell me that had something to do with sojs? i think not...

Stryder

Reaction score
Originally posted by spiycrko
funny u say that stryder - my 6th time fighting dc, i was on my 15th or so mf run with my sorc, typed in gibberish for the name of the game, immediately as i enter it says hes there, go and kill him, get the anni, make my friend come and get it cuz i already had one ><

now tell me that had something to do with sojs? i think not...
You got lucky, he spawn wen u sell certain amount of SoJ, Thats a fact, cuz i fighted DClone 4 times, n i have to find him, unlike u.

Dunt believe me? Mayb i should show u some proof.

snow_goose

Member!
Reaction score
yea its definatly the soj, its not random, because i saw one nite it was like 2341-2354 sojs sold, and it went up buy 1's each time I saw the post.

And blizzard wanted some purpose of the Soj, besides trading and duping

Stryder

Reaction score
Originally posted by spiycrko
ok prove it :madatu
The SOJ count does go up due to how many sojs are sold on the realm! Just because you sell one and nothing is confirmed by seeing the message doesn't mean your's doesn't count, check the count next time and if it's 298 before, it'll be 300! However, you cannot see the message by just selling an soj to a merchant right after the count message has been seen. So if you get off on seeing the count message go up, sell an soj roughly every minute.

The Diablo Clone is a simple monster. He appears to the nearest Super Unique you are located next to. So if everyone is camping in town waiting, he will appear in the Den as Corpsefire, if you're in act 3 He'll prolly be meph, and act 5 means he's one of Baal's minions! MOST COMMONLY.

You don't have to have a full game to kill him, Kiddos! It was my 76 sorc, a 87 sorc, 93 bowzon with wf and a ****ing awesome 90ish pally. We all had legit, but uber items and resists to fire and some other things. He absorbs fire and regenerates health even without fire absorb so DON'T USE IT!

Only one person gets the charm, cuz only one drops. So if you're looking for it, be fast. We all decided the zon should get it cuz he did the most work, then we repeated the process till all of us got one.

Info here http://www.blizzhackers.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=105647

ggkthx Pwnz.

BlackSunFilter

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Who cares? Maybe SoJ helps, or maybe thats how you get him too spawn. Just sell SoJ's, they are not hard to get so you dont need to worry about just losing them, hell if you want SoJs just msg me ingame (BlackSunFilter is the account name USWest). I'll be glad to give you one lol.

spiycrko

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
must be non-ladder if SoJ's arent worth anything to you, is its West ladder, plz tell me ill take some free sojs any day :D