Diablo Clone Hunting IPs thread

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
Ill start this off, although i cannot make any rules here, it would be nice if you guys stated what the server is up to, and which realm.
USEast
78 @ 3632
puts this server up to 36 sojs

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
SweatyOgre said:
Post currently hot server IPs for Diablo Clone in this thread. Do not post questions about hunting Diablo Clone, just an IP and the amount of SoJs that the server is at. If you have any questions about hunting Diablo Clone, refer to this thread.
God i love you <3

EDIT: NVM it pop'd... :-/

Peyn2

Reaction score
OMFG USWEST!!!

Sell on .155 NOW!! ITS GETTING HOT!!

Peyn2

Reaction score
OMFG USWEST .46 is at @ 5271!! We are so close!! SELL SELL SELL!!

Antilifer

Reaction score
68 walked on west.

23 is apparently starting to show some life but is far from being hot.

jump on and sell a few :)

fattyxp

Member!
Reaction score
Website
shawnjcox.sh.funpic.org
it's really funny that blizzard still has all of you thinking that selling SOJs has anything to do with dclone or the counter itself. There is no possible way that so many SOJs have been sold since 1.10 went live. The counter has reset countless times and has gone up to how ever many thousands everyday. With how many people quit and how many mule accounts full of sojs got deleted...

Also, how does blizzard plan on having this world even happen when all sojs have been dried up (assuming sojs have anything to do with it)

One last thing, I've had d clone spawn in a game where I hadn't sold a single soj, or seen the counter (I was in this private game for an nearly an hour before he spawned) and then after killing him and continuing with my questing for almost another hour didn't see the SOJ counter once.

Storm#2

Member!
Reaction score
Any hot servers?