Diablo 3's suffix...

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Meh, Gpstar92 started this while ago, but since that thread died away, ill start new.
For me, it would be:
Diablo 3: Angel of Death (Gpstar92 knows, i know it, we've seen it somewhere and makes sense!)
Why? --> Tyrael's voice mysteriously changes.. he destroys world stone for what ever reason i do not know yet, and angels are not supposed to get mixed into Human world.. so mebbe, Angel = Tyrael, and hes Angel of Death cuz he dies with in sub plots in d2 by demons.. and he is revived as bad dude again :D

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
actually, if you talk to npcs, or sumthing like that, I found out tyrael destroyed it to prevent more monsters coming into the Sanctuary (name of the land in which all d2 chars roam). Try watching the cinema again, and get a char to act 5 and do most of the quests and always to to npcs. I am sure you will see what I mean.

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
IK is right. . .but they say they trust him, but don't understand why, and couldn't his explanation be a lie and destroying it let the demons out?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
hmm i dunno IK, but from what i know, destroying the world stone will break the balance in human world, which will open gates for angels and demons to freely roam around human world.... But ill take ur advice and try it out.