Diablo 3 Weapon Avatar Ideas!!!

Reaction score
Soo... i was just wondering what kind of weapons you have in mind... im a new member, so i dont really kno much, but just join and tell me what you would like to see in diablo 3, not just use, but see, like the looks of it, just describe, please. obviosly im really new!!! lol well c-ya l8r :wavey

Cheddar

Reaction score
How about hookswords like in Mortal Combat Deadly Alliance or what it was called... i mean like the assassins katanas/claws

L

Laharl

Personally, I'd like to see axes powered up, Mauls weakened down. Axes have lost a lot of ground since d1...

-=ZaM=-

Member!
Reaction score
I think there should be an item as hard to find (or harder) as Tyrael's Might that would do like... (maybe a 1h sword) +2 all skills +75 all res + 20 all attributes -100% req +400-450%ed (let us have a variation for e-bayers who wanna sell a perf eth for tonsa cash.... o_O) +15 all max res 3 socket Always hits target +2 sorc skills (for fun.... lol) = l33test crap ever

tatersalad589

Member!
Reaction score
when is d3 supposed to be realeased? im hearing all this crap about it and ppls ideas but when is it supposed to be realeased or just a rumor????

jay_b

Reaction score
the clostest thingto guns that we would get in this game that i think would be hell sweet would be little wrist cross bows 1h so you could use 2 of them you put the bolts or wut ever on the cross bow kinda like in vanhelsing but not that fast of a reload

and another good idea would be brass knuckles those would be pretty sweet they might even be some thing like a ring that add damage

romanmonnette

Reaction score
They should play with thier penis's and then shove it in each other ass's in order to kill

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Personally, I'd like to see axes powered up, Mauls weakened down. Axes have lost a lot of ground since d1...
Frankly I would love to see the icon of the Diablo 1 Great Axe brought back, that looked NASTY.:D

As for me, introduce more by way of Asian weapons: nunchucks, bo staves, etc.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I liked the weapons from D2 to be honest. Varied types of basic weapons that offered more speed, or higher mix/max damage, with unique versions, and all that jazz. I hope they do a similar system in D3. Maybe a few more offensive versions of defensive weapons would be cool though.. (like staves or wands).