Votes: 48 85.7%
  • Dont Create Diablo 3

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Im Unsure Need More Info

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters
G

GoDs-CrEaTioN

What would be the point of Diablo 3, Everone knows how easy LoD is, I mean Blizzard would spend 2 years thinking of a way to make it actually challenging.
Some of the new ideas i've read are very good like After you Reach lvl 99 You become "An Angel" After Baron/Champion giving you special attributes and only being able to duel other "Angels"
But It Angers me That bnet wishes to ban Maphacks, it makes the game 200% better to play, but i dont think goldhacks should be allowed, that gives people a Very unfair advantage.
When/If they do make D3 they Need to balance the PvP and PvM ratios, i See many Amazons running around Throwing a few guided arrows and Falling a Barbarian/Necromancer from 20 yards away.

If any of you are on D2 USEAST my user is //*GoDs-CrEatioN

Should They make Diablo 3 and What would they Call it? Yes/No

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
if course they should diablo cant really die. he can never die, and if they didnt make d3, who would stop him? yes, and why stop making diablo series now? it hasnt even gotten to 3rd thing like warcraft.

b_yokem72

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ya a D3 would be nice, I mean d2 is a game im hooked on, id be very sad if they didnt make a 3rd, but in the third to end diablo for good they should use a curse to turn him to stone and the only one that can free him is..... mabe that arch-angel guy, and the the arch-angel guy gets angel-knapped and unless you save him he might get torchered to the point were he frees diablo, leading to d4

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
... are you saying tyreal turns diablo into stone??? mephisto is his bigger brother... we would be ressurected from a fake soulstone.... and then turn diablo back into normal.... but... thing is... you only destroyed mephistos soul stone... so diablo didnt die... nor did baal

fenix_dragoon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by RPU-Rhett
... are you saying tyreal turns diablo into stone??? mephisto is his bigger brother... we would be ressurected from a fake soulstone.... and then turn diablo back into normal.... but... thing is... you only destroyed mephistos soul stone... so diablo didnt die... nor did baal

Actually i would like to pint out that in d2 you did in fact destroy diablos soulstone, all you have to do is watch the ending cinematics

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
*bans d3 from coming out*

If in fact it ever does. I think they shouldn't make another one. Its just gonna suck. Vote no for d3! Huzza!

buggers

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
YOU GUYS ARE ALL CRAZY diablo and mephisto are done whats left is baal and he should resurect his mom dad and his grandma and grandpa now that would be badass but more than badass it would be hilarious you see some old hag with a walking stick trying to beat the crap out of you

mrshizzles

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
B_Yokem72 i do like your idea but i would change one thing... i think that instead of being kidnapped, tyrael becomes corrupted by power offered by baal. That would make it so theres another boss you could fight in the game... i mean what would be a cooler fight than tyrael?

FuLouZero

Reaction score
I love that idea mrshizzles it would be pretty damn cool to fight tyael and the crroption thing works out but... how fun was it fighting izual...

Mejit

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'd say blizzard still has so much more to do with D2 that asking for a D3 at this point is out of the question. Not to mention WOW and other current projects. So even if they did make a D3, it wouldn't be on store shelves til like Fall '08

mrshizzles

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Fu_lou yeah the fight with izual was kind of dull, but remember tyrael would be much more powerful. Hed have stuff that makes the fight interesting.

lobeAza

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
baal corrupts tyrael no ways!! tyraels brother or another arch angel that tyrael knows. This arch angel uses baals soul stone to cause mass destruction and corrupt tyreal. you fight otherfunny bosses in other acts then tyrael then this arch angel

shadow_man1024

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by RPU-Rhett
WRONG IN THE EPILOGE CINEMATIC IT SHOWED DIABLOES SOUL STONE BEING SMASHED AND IN LOD BAAL WENT INTO THE WORLD STONE BEFOR HE FULLY DIED AND TRYREAL DESTROYED THAT but not fully so im hopeing for a more diablo1 situation were baal comes back from his shatterd world stone and mentions more prime evils in the tomes so that sets a stage to diablo4 it hopefuly gets to diablo 5 were it finnaly ends(no one likes a ever draggin game series)

Razorice

Member!
Reaction score
uh huh well y dont they say that baal was resurected fond a shard of the worldstone, d's stone and mephi's stone (all shards) and slamed them in his head and became all powerfull.....

Morwynn999

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah but if the game was about Baal, could they really call it Diablo III? Why not just start a new franchise and call it "Baal."

shadow_man1024

Member!
Reaction score
hmm not a bad point but for all we know they might creat a new game thats based from diablo 2 and your sent to kill all the lesser evils as a clean up work and what of that portal tyreal sent you through in the end?? maybe it sends you to a new world with new demons

IDefy

Reaction score
IF D3 came out i wouldn't play it. It's going to be to similar to D2 and i just don't see myself enjoying it like D1 and D2. So i agree with Tweak that it will just plain suck.