Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

evilfrog331

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Here's a set-up:

The 3 Brothers and their Lieutenents of Hell, being slain by the Unknown Hero, left the Throne of Hell empty without an heir. The terror and destruction that once plagued the world were gone as the land was rid of the demons that walked it. This "Cleansing" left the people in a time of peace and growth. The world was rebuilt anew.Tristram, which was once run over and razed by Diablo's minions, was rebuilt and became a bustling trade center, much different from the quiet, humble city it was once before. The barbarians of the North, whose home, the fortress of Harrogath, was seiged and destroyed by Baal's minions the day before Baal was slain at the Worldstone Chamber, moved southward and became a nomadic people, searching for a homeland in which to build the city they had once before. This age of prosperity and rebirth went on for centuries, but as in all history, these times do not last forever.

In the depths of Hell, the tormented inhabitants were left with a spiritual hunger and emptiness without a ruler to guide them. Their hunger for the terrorization and human blood was no longer able to be fulfilled as the gateway that allowed them to cross into the mortal plane in the East was destroyed by the Arch-Angel Tyrael. Daemonicus, once a respected soldier in the ranks of the demonic army of Diablo, saw as the inhabitants of Hell turned on each other in order to fulfill their uncontrollable blood lust. Daemonicus saw that the inferno of Hell needed a leader, but not one of a demon, as he saw the flaws in his own race. He needed someone whose mind could easily be broken and manipulated. He needed a mortal, a human. Daemonicus spent 2 decades working in order for his plan to be fulfilled. During this time he crafted a sword that took him years to perfect. The blade, which he named "The Defiler", was of great power that could even match the Arch-Angel Tyrael's Azurewrath. Daemonicus embedded his soul into this blade, and using his last breath, he cast The Defiler out of the depths of Hell, hoping a human would find the blade and fall to its corruption....

Then D3's new bad guy will be the guy who finds the blade and becomes possessed and becomes a demon.

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
well its a nice idea but who get the sword? cain lol.

evilfrog331

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by EEX_ca_aok
did you know that crack is bad for you ;)

lol, j/k. I really dont like the idea much though. sorta complicated.

Here's a cliff notes version

Demon makes sword. Sword corrupts person. Demon sends sword out. GUy finds sword. Guy becomes evil

USCTrey

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wouldn't you need to start out with the sword? Or kill someone who got the sword? If the sword could kill tyrael, then would we really stand a chance?

~USCTrey

evilfrog331

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I didn't say it could kill tyrael.... it sez it can match tyrael's swords power. his sword wasnt all powerful either

pyistazy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think the storys good except it need sum work. and i also agree with usctrey if the sword cvan kill tyrael thn wuld we actualy ever stand a chance.work on it and post the revisions. ( if ya want 2)

slasher

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i know for swords that suppose to be so powerful ithey are really crap......i mean to say tyreal being so powerful making sure a weak a$$ sword just sux.....but hey i like the story though about as pyistazy said it needs work.

slasher

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
oh reallly didn't know that....hmmmm well look at that you learn something new everyday :)

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be easier to keep the sword, and try to find a way to unleash every demon in hell out into the world?

Thven

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think thats an awesome idea for d3

btw, you should become a writer or journalist instead of wasting your time playind d2

cyrusgrey

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nah u guy got it wrong. in the expansion there is a hint that reveal by the old woman in act5 that tyreal has hidden agenda, for destroying the world stone cuz she say that scripture doesn't forertold the world stone being destroy, by tyreal destroy it. so maybe it the third series he might by the boss

mr-sumone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok well u said a good guy got a sword and turned evil? sounds like w3 (warcraft 3)...the good guy (human) gets a sword that controls evrything...he turns evil and trys to conquer yada yada yada...all sounds like w3 to me.

LordOfMars

Member!
Reaction score
Few problems with your idea...

1) The throne of Hell was not left empty. Azmodan and Belial have ruled hell ever since they overthrew and exiled the 'three brothers', the prime evils.

2) As we have seen before, slaying demons does not destroy them, it just makes them bodiless for a time. And now that the soul stones are lost or shattered, there is no way to imprison their spirits. Mephisto, Diablo and Baal shouldn't take too long to find new 'hosts' and start regaining their power.

I suggest you go back and read the story of Diablo I again...

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by evilfrog331
Here's a set-up:

The 3 Brothers and their Lieutenents of Hell, being slain by the Unknown Hero, left the Throne of Hell empty without an heir. The terror and destruction that once plagued the world were gone as the land was rid of the demons that walked it. This "Cleansing" left the people in a time of peace and growth. The world was rebuilt anew.Tristram, which was once run over and razed by Diablo's minions, was rebuilt and became a bustling trade center, much different from the quiet, humble city it was once before. The barbarians of the North, whose home, the fortress of Harrogath, was seiged and destroyed by Baal's minions the day before Baal was slain at the Worldstone Chamber, moved southward and became a nomadic people, searching for a homeland in which to build the city they had once before. This age of prosperity and rebirth went on for centuries, but as in all history, these times do not last forever.

In the depths of Hell, the tormented inhabitants were left with a spiritual hunger and emptiness without a ruler to guide them. Their hunger for the terrorization and human blood was no longer able to be fulfilled as the gateway that allowed them to cross into the mortal plane in the East was destroyed by the Arch-Angel Tyrael. Daemonicus, once a respected soldier in the ranks of the demonic army of Diablo, saw as the inhabitants of Hell turned on each other in order to fulfill their uncontrollable blood lust. Daemonicus saw that the inferno of Hell needed a leader, but not one of a demon, as he saw the flaws in his own race. He needed someone whose mind could easily be broken and manipulated. He needed a mortal, a human. Daemonicus spent 2 decades working in order for his plan to be fulfilled. During this time he crafted a sword that took him years to perfect. The blade, which he named "The Defiler", was of great power that could even match the Arch-Angel Tyrael's Azurewrath. Daemonicus embedded his soul into this blade, and using his last breath, he cast The Defiler out of the depths of Hell, hoping a human would find the blade and fall to its corruption....

Then D3's new bad guy will be the guy who finds the blade and becomes possessed and becomes a demon.
its not bad. read mine tell me what you think